Mtro2033 Free at Nvidia Store!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason why it was temporarily "down" is that you could order more than one at a time previously... I think up to 99. They changed it so you can only get 1 now.

The digital download page is no longer showing up. I think it's done. Hey guys look at the page for Homefront, it had a deal for Metro2033 free if you pre-order, I think they mixed something up with that offer and that's why it was free.

already have it on steam but grabbed another cd key to gift to my brother if he doesnt get in on it
or to sell at later point to someone not fortunate enough to get in on this

omfg. wow, someoneat Nvidia is gonna be in the shithole tomorrow morning
DR globalTech Inc. is the authorized reseller and merchant of the products and services offered within this store.

damn no key for me, if anyone grabbed an extra, maybe I could swap somthing for it? PM if so. Thanks

It still shows when I click the link provided.

That it does, but try clicking "Add To Cart" and nothing happens.

Someone posted this up on SlickDeals just before 8 Central, that's probably what killed it.

Not going to say who it was just incase he prefers his annonimity, but thank you kind sir verry much! :D

I got 2 confirmation emails, no key :(. Anyone want to hook up a tier4 poster with a key?

I figured since it was not supposed to be free by itself, I just deleted it and the email. If I really want it, I will just purchase it and support the game developers with my money.

Not judging others at all, just stating what I personally have done. (Wish it had been a correct deal, that could have been cool.)

We're back to

Server Error

Error:
We are unable to perform the selected action. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Error Number: SIT_000002

I placed my order at 9:05 and I got the confirmation email, but no serial :(
NVIDIA – Order confirmation for order #****

Thank you for ordering from NVIDIA on February 4, 2011. The following email is a
summary of your order. Please use this as your proof of purchase. If you paid by
credit card, please look for on your credit card billing statement. For
information regarding software orders, including software download or activation,
please see Product SKU information below:

YOUR ORDER AND BILLING INFORMATION
Order Number: /*******
Order Date: February 4, 2011

Product SKU: Nvidia
Product Name: Metro 2033
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: $0.00

Subtotal: $0.00
Shipping: $0.00

Tax: $0.00
Total: $0.00

Metro 2033

* Processing serial number or unlock code.
* Electronic Download

If I recall correctly, the last time I bought something that used Digital Rivers for digital distribution it took a while to get my key and download link. So don't get discouraged if it takes a couple of hours, this could still work.

I have one extra copy of Metro 2033. First person with Heat to PM me can have it. I am looking for ramsinks but having and/or giving me some is completely your choosing.

EDIT: Congratulations to Zoson for getting the game :).

Last edited:
GUYS I got some info for you who didnt get a KEY. This is coming from overclock. So if you didnt get a key yet just wait.

Originally Posted by The Master Chief View Post
Just an FYI.

I called the tech support.

codes will be issued in 48hours for those that didn't get them yet, since one of mine came with a code and the other didn't

Product Name
Qty
Metro 2033

* An email has been sent containing the download URLs. When downloading the items, you will be added to our Email Campaign list.

*Metro2033_DownloadManager.exe
* Serial Number: xxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx
* Electronic Download

This is the web page after i placed my "order"

I got my key listed immediatley in the order summary, and received an email with the key in it a minute later.

I have one extra copy of Metro 2033. First person with Heat to PM me can have it. I am looking for ramsinks but having and/or giving me some is completely your choosing.

EDIT: Congratulations to Zoson for getting the game :).

Thanks man, you're awesome!!! :D

If anyone has an extra key they wouldn't mind PMing me, I'd appreciate it a lot. I was in the process of checking out when it told me my cart was empty (doh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back