• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mtro2033 Free at Nvidia Store!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, i get a server error when I try to checkout:

"Error:
We are unable to perform the selected action. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Error Number: SIT_000002"

EDIT: Nvmd, tried again a few mins ago and got it! Thanks OP
 
Last edited:
Serial is Steam compatible? True.
Credit card information required? False.

I got the serial and registered to Steam in around two minutes. OP, you rock, thank you :).
 
omfg. wow, someoneat Nvidia is gonna be in the shithole tomorrow morning
 
Warning guys, I wouldn't be so quick to register these keys on Steam. This is obviously a price mistake, and there is a possibility that the keys sold may be blacklisted after they find out, and Valve may be forced to disable accounts that used the keys.

But PROBABLY not...
 
I'm so tempted to make a bunch of accounts at the Nvidia stores so that I can get several copies of the game. But that would be unethical.
 
Order went through, I set "quantity" to 3 just to see what happens.

Already have the Order Confirmation email, just waiting for the keys to arrive...
 
how the shit do you download this? i have a confirmation order and its confirmed on the site but I cant find a link to download it for the life of me!.....
 
Word of warning. Don't bother adding more than 1 to your cart. It won't go through correctly. Also, don't bother making extra accounts. For some reason those won't go through correctly unless all the other info is different too. Just get 1 key and be happy.
 
The keys should come up immediately on the same page as thank you for purchasing. You get the keys before closing that session at the nVIDIA store.

EDIT: Something funky happened. This time it says 'processing', and it doesn't give the serial. Well, live fast die young as they say.

Word of warning. Don't bother adding more than 1 to your cart. It won't go through correctly. Also, don't bother making extra accounts. For some reason those won't go through correctly unless all the other info is different too. Just get 1 key and be happy.

It worked in my case.
 
Last edited:
The keys should come up immediately on the same page as thank you for purchasing. You get the keys before closing that session at the nVIDIA store.



It worked in my case.

Well then I just got greedy because I added 1 and that worked but adding 5 later on didnt work at all.
 



this is all i am getting. no keys in the order at all, and none in any email
 
I think they're in the process of fixing it...

Agreed. At first it gave me a serial immediately at the 'thank you for furthering capitalism' page, and now it just says processing even if I enter my order number and call it up manually. Dead.

Well then I just got greedy because I added 1 and that worked but adding 5 later on didnt work at all.

It worked with one and three for me. I got the serials immediately, but no cigar with 47 or one...
 
Last edited:
There might still be a chance everyone will get their keys, this "# Processing serial number or unlock code." error may just mean it's taking a few (hours) or so.
 
Guess I jumped on board too late, nothing in the email or the order page for me either.

And I created an account too :(
 
Did anyone get an attachment in the confirmation email? It shows a paper clip in Yahoo but there's no attachment to open in the email.
 
Did anyone get an attachment in the confirmation email? It shows a paper clip in Yahoo but there's no attachment to open in the email.

Same here. dont sweat it. mine said it had an attachment but didnt really have one.
 
hehe, true :p

I was just lucky I happened to be on the forums when I saw it! I've played the game before and that library level really kicked my ass lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top