MSI N560GTX Ti Twin Frozr II OC Give-away!

I've been wanting a new Graphics card for a while now. My 4890 is starting to show its age dispite the fact that I only game at 1680 x1050. It would be nice to have something cool for when Dragon Age 2 comes out.

msi makes great products. the last msi mobo i had was an awesome product. i would not hesitate to buy an msi product

Wow that cooler is impressive. I would never imagine it being that big of a difference from AMD's, since Nvidia seems to still have issues with power usage.

(fill the rest with normal drivel)

This would make my system amazing since my video card stinks, and I swear to god if I win I'll post a pic of my gf's boobs.

My most recent video card purchase was the MSI Hawk Talon 460 GTX card, and I was absolutely FLOORED at how well the Twin Frozr II cooling solution works. MSI also packs some serious value for enthusiasts with triple overvoltage, the optional leads for multimeter usage, and Afterburner for superior control and monitoring. Since the addition of that card, I have been drooling at the opportunity to SLI for the first time and add a second 460, but this package would make it EVEN BETTER!! I already tell people how much I love my MSI 460, this would add a new level of awesomeness to that story.

On a side note, I really like the layout of the MSI 890FX boards. I currently have one sitting on a newegg wishlist waiting for AMD to release.

The cards look S!CK! and could defiantly use as my current card is starting to show its age (and looks a little out of place with my i7).

So I'm really considering switching it up and going with all MSI products for a future build, any thoughts?

I think the GPU's "fuller" cover is a fine change from the more exposed TWINFROZER II design. This V3 designs seems to have dropped the almost extraenouous "tail extension" that the TF2 GTX460 design had.

I'm a sucker for aesthetics. When I know what chipset I want (ie. Nvidia 560) then I'll choose what will look best in my case. I take pride in my system and, no, looks aren't everything but they count for something when you know what the hardware under those looks can do.

Give me function AND style, and I'll give you my money. In this case, I'll take your function and style for free, if I win heh.

Drivel!

MSI's newer cards do look better. But I don't have a window on my case, so I would see the card for about 5 minutes while I install it. :D

You buy the car b/c of the exterior. You keep the car b/c of the interior.

I could use a upgrade, still running 9800gtx.
In it to win It.

Sexy, but even at 1920x1200, I would purchase a 6950 2GB instead of 560.

I must admit, the cooling definitely looks impressive as well as the look of the card overall. I'm not one who usually picks anything based primarily on the look of the product but I'm definitely not going to take off points for a good looking product.

This is one bad-a** looking card. I've read some great reviews about this puppy and am sriously interested in this card. I have been using AMD for the past three years after using nothing but Nvidia for many years before and would love a chance to get something like this to force me back!

Thanks for the opportunity!

Nice looking card. Going for aftermarket coolers vs. stock reference helps differentiate yourself from the crowd, and I think MSI is making great strides in making their brand more gamer recognizable.

Back