MSI N560GTX Ti Twin Frozr II OC Give-away!

I was considering grabbing one of these things already... I'd take a free one though! :rolleyes:

MSI is a product name that I respect and count on. I have had many MSI products including a number of video cards and motherboards. MSI is doing it right!

I have to admit, I like the general idea of the Twin Frozr HSF, but after trying a GTX 465 Twin Frozr Golden Edition I discovered its a tad noisy in my small Lian Li "upside down" case. The GPU is situated close to the 140mm blow hole fan and the GPU's fan is noticeable when it ramps up above 40%. I returned it and got a PNY GTX 460 1GB with the reference cooler and its nearly silent (even being near that fan opening at the top of my PC).

That said, I would still love a free one!

Frozr makes me think of Frozone from The Incredibles for some reason.

I have always liked the looks of the MSI products but I am all about price to performance in the end.

I've been impressed by their products so far, but some of the warranty stuff (like on laptops is LAME - the power cable that comes with your laptop only has a 90-day warranty... maybe that's just the norm now though)

I kinda half expect that if your card dies from a fan failure that they'd tell you it's not covered since the fan only had a 90 day warranty :D

Here's crossing my fingers that my case was an exception than the standard

Great looking coolers, and the performance is great. But Frozr....... come on, tell marketing to quit throwing darts at names on a board ;)

The MSI cards look amazing and the performance looks as good... theyd look good in my machine, and certainly would make it perform so much better

kudos MSI

I like the twin fans for cooling, brilliant idea.
The down side of winning (If any) is that I would want to run out and buy another for SLI goodness.

I bought a new MSI motherboard and cheap video card this year and would love to add a much better video card to my system.

The card looks great, and the review shows it to be a good performer...actually I would run the case open so I could just look at the card.

I never win these things. Anyways, One of these would be awesome since I'm planning out a new rig for myself.

Man, I can't believe I didn't see this contest for three days. I like the cooling system MSI has now and I could sure use a new graphics card.

I've been a fan of the TwinFrozr series for a while, and this card looks pretty good. I have an older TwinFrozr GTX 260 and I've got nothing but good things to say about it.

Back