MSI - Metro 2033 - GTX 460 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
in for the win!

I should not ride the metro because I can drive I wouldn't want to take up spots the stinky homeless guys want... also ewwww....

*crosses fingers*

Chuck Norris doesn't ride the Metro. The Metro rides Chuck Norris.

Fixxed below

Last edited:
I will not ride the Metro due to the Department of Mental Health assigning one patient to every car. I can not take riding with the screaming cat lady, pron addicted 57 year old 400lb. man, or the meth addict with multiple personalities anymore. Not to mention the "Metro-sexual" activites in the last or "rear" car of every Metro-train.

Sorry, but its "out of the pool" for me!

Don't ride the metro because it seems like all sitcoms have bad stuff happen on it, so it must be true in real life, right?

Why shouldn't you ride the metro? Karma, that's why. Sure, riding the metro is harmless, right? "It's not like I'm hurting anybody," you think. You may even express the sentiment to your friends/family/co-workers, all of which respond in cacophonous agreement all the while acting out your sinful public transit whims. But somehow, some day, you will find yourself in Soviet Russia where the metro, rides YOU.

In for the win!

You shouldn't ride the metro because of all the beasts with glowing eyes, pallid skin, fangs dripping with ichor, bad dispositions and panhandling cups. They don't even play instruments, they just howl and expect you to put a dollar in the cup. No way. Go away, monsters.

Ninja Thieves! The true reason not to ride the Metro. Why keep your favorite 4 green shelled turtles awake all day instead of letting them get some sleep! How else is the world population so low! Pfft nuclear war, it is the TMNT keeping the population down with their nightly slaughter of the members of the Foot.

You shouldn't ride the metro because sometimes "runners" jump on top of your train and make them crash.

In it for a 460! Thanks MSI you guys are great!

I should not ride the Metro because the local crazy man kept insisting on petting my chicken, and I had to keep telling him it's a bucket of KFC.

pick me pick me!

you shouldnt ride the metro because sometimes the bus driver is drunker than you are.

I need a 460 and you should not ride the metro because somebody probably pissed on the seat your gonna sit in. :D

rkelly.jpg

Country boys don't know what a Metro is. Isn't that a man who isn't sure of his sexuality?

you shouldn't ride the metro cause drugs are bad!
don't really care about the card just want the free game :)

With any Metro (just like a city bus) always watch for mysterious puddles and random syringes on seats.

You shouldn't ride the metro because the MIB won't make it in time and you'll get eaten by an alien

You might get stuck with a used needle. OUCH... and then you might hang out the magic johnson.

You should not ride the metro because I'll be on the metro and if I see you, I'll kick your scrawny a...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back