MS Office 2013 Professional Plus for $9.95!

Click on the "I don't know my code" link and it will then let you just enter your work email address.

You will then receive an email from MS in your work email provided that your company is signed up for it.

Did that and received an email with a link to the deal, but every time I add it to the cart it redirects to an empty cart.

I can add visio and project for $10 each just fine.

Last edited:
I just got an email this AM:

"Thank you for your interest in the Microsoft®
Home Use Program.

You are still eligible to purchase Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 for just $9.95.

Click here to purchase.
"

haha.. probably from my employer.. I got 2010 through my employer for 9.95..

Saw someone post this on SD:

MS Office Pro 2013 and Project Pro 2013 for $10(use ur gmail ID)
I thought you would be interested in this great deal being offered to our company. Now you can purchase Microsoft(R) Office Professional 2013 for your home computer for only $9.95. All you need is the Program Code listed below (this code is specific to our company) and your company provided email address.

Click here for details:
http://www.microsofthup.com/coworker_us

Microsoft HUP Program Code: DC2C9125AD

Enjoy!

This isn't working anymore, it seems. My wife opened a hotmail account and received the MicrosoftHUP email, now it won't let her log in to buy.

The hotmail one ended days ago. The gmail one seems to still be active.

The hotmail one ended days ago. The gmail one seems to still be active.

The Gmail one isn't working for me either. Just once it would be nice to not be *that guy* who shows up for the party right after the DJ's left the scene. Frak.

The Gmail one isn't working for me either. Just once it would be nice to not be *that guy* who shows up for the party right after the DJ's left the scene. Frak.

Seems some have gotten it to work with Yahoo mail. So you can try that.

Seems some have gotten it to work with Yahoo mail. So you can try that.

Have tried that as well, no dice. I've jumped through every hoop recommended both here and at SD to no avail. My .edu email address is gone, too; SOU decided to close alumni accounts. My school system offers no discount programs.

Fingers are crossed that a kind soul who intentionally overbought will PM me and make my day.

Got this last week running like a champ since quite pleased with office 2013 actually and the price was right for $10

Getting Office for $10, Win8 for $15 and Max Payne 3 for $5, I made out pretty good this week.
Cheap prices does help prevent piracy. Something is better than nothing.

Hail PC for 1000 years!

I really want in on this, but my MSN email addy is no go. signed up for a new email addy last night and tried that one as well.... still no go :(

Anyone have any tips?

this is the message I get when tring:
We are sorry, but we are unable to complete your request.
The following problem(s) exist:

Please contact your benefit administrator to learn if you are eligible and to retrieve your program code.

I really want in on this, but my MSN email addy is no go. signed up for a new email addy last night and tried that one as well.... still no go :(

Anyone have any tips?

this is the message I get when tring:

I think this is dead.

just tried and when i click the link in the email i just get redirected to the same page asking me to enter the work email and code again, using hotmail :(

Used both university emails I have.

Got Office for both PC and Mac.

THANKS!

Definitely worked for me. Have an unused employee email address at my university.

This does not work for me. Tried my @outlook.com @gmail.com @live.com and @hotmail.com.

My @hotmail.com is new, but when I tried to type it in the form, it just said: "Please use your company work email".

I ended up using a version of this offer via my company and got it last week. I like how quick it is.

I used my old university email address and it worked.

This was a no-brainer purchase. Even if you only sparingly use Office, it's worth it for only $10.

I didn't take advantage of this offer but it is a great deal. I'm testing it out at work before we deploy it to everyone. Thus far I think I like 2010 better, but maybe in time 2013 will grow on me.

Anyone know how to customize office 2013? I.e. uninstall programs that I won't use?

I've already tried, guys. No one is parting with their spares for a reasonable price.

Damn, looks like this deal is dead if you "use a hotmail, gmail..etc account for work"..... :/

Damn, looks like this deal is dead if you "use a hotmail, gmail..etc account for work"..... :/

Only if you use a hotmail or gmail account and are part of the specific program codes given in this thread.

Are you allowed to sell one of these keys (never installed/activated) on the forums?

Back