MS Office 2013 Professional Plus for $9.95!

wasabipeas

Gawd
I found a way to get Office 2013 for $9.95 and all you need is a Hotmail account. So far no one has posted how to do this on SlickDeals so PLEASE don't post this info there!!!!

Click here:
http://www.microsofthup.com/hupus/home.aspx?culture=en-US

for Program Code enter: 05383F4FAC

for Work Email: just use your Hotmail account

You can then buy Office 2013 for $9.95 plus tax (my total came to $10.72). :)

Again please don't post this at SD or else everyone and their mother will try to get in on this deal and MS will close this loophole for sure.

I take it back. Looks like it did work? Where did you find the program code for this? BTW this is on slickdeals already.

Worked for my 8 year old hotmail account.

EDIT: Also curious about the program code.

Sweet just jumped on this. Also if you have a Mac you can get office 2011. Also if you do no know your code you can click that you do not know your code and put your company email in. Worked for me and a few of my buddies at work.

Worked for me, just created a new hotmail account and good to go. Sadly my wgu email did not work.
BTW this is good for installation on 2 computers.

I can see this getting revoked REALLY quick.

This program is for companies that have an Enterprise Agreement with Microsoft. When the company purchases Office for all of their employees, Microsoft allows all of those employees to purchase a copy of Office for their home computer for $9.95. They've been doing this for a while now.

The program code is unique to a company that has an agreement with Microsoft. I wouldn't count on your software staying activated...

I take it back. Looks like it did work? Where did you find the program code for this? BTW this is on slickdeals already.

Yeah I saw that thread earlier but so far no one has posted about the Hotmail loophole on that thread! Hopefully no one does...lol

tks OP! worked for me, I had to create a throwaway Hotmail account because Outlook.com wouldn't work

$9.95 no tax

and as OP stated please don't share this on SD, those vultures will rip this [H]otdeal apart in minutes....

I can see this getting revoked REALLY quick.

This program is for companies that have an Enterprise Agreement with Microsoft. When the company purchases Office for all of their employees, Microsoft allows all of those employees to purchase a copy of Office for their home computer for $9.95. They've been doing this for a while now.

The program code is unique to a company that has an agreement with Microsoft. I wouldn't count on your software staying activated...

True, but my company has this agreement.

This is gonna sound silly, but where is the 64bit version?

EDIT: LMAO, I just edit the hyperlink and it let me download the x64 version. In your email, change the link where it says x86 to x64 and your good to go.

EDIT2: Don't forget to uninstall Office 2010.

OK I got it. Is there a way to download the full installation program or ISO? I just get a link to a small file.

tks OP! worked for me, I had to create a throwaway Hotmail account because Outlook.com wouldn't work

$9.95 no tax

and as OP stated please don't share this on SD, those vultures will rip this [H]otdeal apart in minutes....

too late :( now to watch them make 20 billion fake hotmail accounts and resell them on ebay, freaking douchebags

thanks OP in for 1 :)

Last edited:
heh, fking microsoft.
I was going to use paypal and they wait until the last page to say the paypal email had to match the order email (which it didn't) there was no way back other than the old back button and my order got screwed. Now if I try to reorder with a CC it says I have exceeded my order limit.

SO..if you are going to use paypal make sure your email is the paypal email.

This is gonna sound silly, but where is the 64bit version?

EDIT: LMAO, I just edit the hyperlink and it let me download the x64 version. In your email, change the link where it says x86 to x64 and your good to go.

EDIT2: Don't forget to uninstall Office 2010.

Where did you edit the link?

I got my CD key but I can't activate my Office 2013 Preview.

Does Microsoft not want my money?

Worked for my 8 year old hotmail account.

EDIT: Also curious about the program code.

Here's the details on the program code and how I got it:

I had signed up for the Panasonic Employee Purchase Program using a link from a SlickDeals thread that takes you to a site called PerkSpot. I never purchased a TV but you do get some good deals on using the Panasonic EPP. Anyway here's the SD thread (scroll down to post #25 for the details): http://slickdeals.net/f/5271796-Panasonic-60-UT50-Plasma-1080P-3D-HDTV-1049-Tax-Free-S-H-through-Panasonic-com-EPP?page=2

Where did you edit the link?

They also emailed you a link to download the installer to your email you provided, rightclick and copy link, paste it either into Address Bar or text document, look for x86 flag and change it to x64 and your good to go. FYI, that link includes your CD key so I wouldn't change anything else.

EDIT: Here is something I would of loved to see, integration into the Microsoft store so you can download it and use it on any PC you're logged into with your account without much hassle. I now need to boot up my laptop and install it on there. Keeping 2010 on all my other machines.

Like others posted, this is a program code specific to a specific company's enterprise deal.

Don't expect this to work forever. I'd be surprised if they didn't retroactively yank codes later but I don't know how MS has dealt with this in the past.

Bought one using the posted code. My company offers the same thing but I'm too lazy to find their code.

Edit: Whoever themed office 2013 should be fired. Horrid. This pile of shit is getting uninstalled now. Going back to 2010.

Last edited:
Like others posted, this is a program code specific to a specific company's enterprise deal.

Don't expect this to work forever. I'd be surprised if they didn't retroactively yank codes later but I don't know how MS has dealt with this in the past.

Give it a day before Microsoft closes the loop. This is just like the screw up they had with Windows 8 upgrade keys selling off for 14.99 instead of 39.99.

I used my company's code. Thanks for letting me know that 2013 was available via this program.

They also emailed you a link to download the installer to your email you provided, rightclick and copy link, paste it either into Address Bar or text document, look for x86 flag and change it to x64 and your good to go. FYI, that link includes your CD key so I wouldn't change anything else.

EDIT: Here is something I would of loved to see, integration into the Microsoft store so you can download it and use it on any PC you're logged into with your account without much hassle. I now need to boot up my laptop and install it on there. Keeping 2010 on all my other machines.

Both x86 and x64 are available at the microsofthup order history link. Just click download options.

Never happened before and this has been done many times in the past with other enterprise offers.

I am not saying it is right, but I am saying there has never been an issue in the past.

Both x86 and x64 are available at the microsofthup order history link. Just click download options.

Thanks, didn't see that.

Make me repurchase my Language packs again, villains!

EDIT: Looked at my email again, no download options, just one link for the x86 version.

BTW. Some companies can get Project 2013 and Visio 2013 for $9.95 each in addition to either Mac 2011 or Office 2013

I'm the only one this is not working for? It just sits there and the arrows spins as "verifies" something...

I'm the only one this is not working for? It just sits there and the arrows spins as "verifies" something...

Are you on Chrome? I had the same problem switch to IE and got 1 copy without problems

Back