Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitewolf said:
Wow you really should learn to add. Let me help you out
Day One (9th-10th)
Day Two (10th-11th) Maybe closed since Saturday
Day Three (11th-12th) Probably closed since Sunday
Day Four (12th-13th)

2 work days and 2 weekend days does not make a week.

So it's ok to charge on the 9th and then ship on the 15? Because that's how it's looking right now. That would be 6 days, which is almost a week.

RalliartEvo

Ok folks; come on… I have said it before, and I am saying it again... PLEASE use the address I have created just for you so these things can be handled. [email protected]. I know as well as you folks do that a certain percentage of these posts in this thread are nothing but untruths. I also know that there are posts in this thread from legitimate folks who just want to be treated right. I am more than willing to help anyone who needs it. I can't stress this enough though, use the e-mail address I provided PLEASE... Include your order # and whatever concerns or troubles you are having and I will be sure they get to the right people so you can be treated the way you need and deserve.

Monarch Deals said:
Ok folks; come on… I have said it before, and I am saying it again... PLEASE use the address I have created just for you so these things can be handled. [email protected]. I know as well as you folks do that a certain percentage of these posts in this thread are nothing but untruths. I also know that there are posts in this thread from legitimate folks who just want to be treated right. I am more than willing to help anyone who needs it. I can't stress this enough though, use the e-mail address I provided PLEASE... Include your order # and whatever concerns or troubles you are having and I will be sure they get to the right people so you can be treated the way you need and deserve.

I sent you a PM AND an e-mail to the address you provided, yesterday. You haven't replied!

Why did it take you so long to see this thread? Don't forget I am also fighting off the Anandtech people here:

http://forums.anandtech.com/message...eyword=&STARTPAGE=5&FTVAR_FORUMVIEWTMP=Linear

We are on page 6 right now, with 105 replies and 324 hits, come join the fun!

RalliartEvo

RalliartEvo said:
I sent you a PM AND an e-mail to the address you provided, yesterday. You haven't replied!

Why did it take you so long to see this thread? Don't forget I am also fighting off the Anandtech people here:

http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.aspx?catid=38&threadid=1822218&frmKeyword=&STARTPAGE=5&FTVAR_FORUMVIEWTMP=Linear

We are on page 6 right now, with 105 replies and 324 hits, come join the fun!

RalliartEvo
I have been ill and away from my PC, I did reply to your e-mail from 4:30 this morning, before I made the post on here. Thank you for letting me kow.

Why do you need a special email address to handle problems from the [H]ard posters? No offense, but that in and of itself shows there's a problem.

General Crespin said:
Why do you need a special email address to handle problems from the [H]ard posters? No offense, but that in and of itself shows there's a problem.

the response time from emailing hf@ is alot faster then orders@

its a shortcut in the email line

Monarch Deals said:
I have been ill and away from my PC, I did reply to your e-mail from 4:30 this morning, before I made the post on here. Thank you for letting me kow.

Monarch Deals, I replied to your e-mail :)

RalliartEvo

General Crespin said:
I am the rep for HardOCP that is why, I am here to help in any way I can. This address in not jsut for problems, it is for deal requests, or anything else you may want to communicate with me. I have no idea what problems this address shows to you... I can assure you are misguided.

don't worry monarch, just cause a handfull of guys out of millions had a bad experience won't ruin it for the rest of us. we are all understanding that these things happen. :)

General Crespin said:

he gives you guys an inside line and you trash him for it :rolleyes:

I've never ordered from monarch until i seen the ads and deals posted here. I've ordered 3 seperate times, last item is due anyday now, other were 2 shipped fast, packed well, and no problems. We'll see how the last item goes..........

OP seems to me to be just a little short on patience and long on demands - for one thing, while other companies do ship to alternative addy,s it can take longer to ship if they are not listed with your credit card company. Newegg has this policy and they have a disclaimer that if your shipping addy is not the same as your billing, and it is not listed by the credit card/bank, it can delay shipping.

Another thing is that they are probably swamped right now with orders for the new cards, so that's something to take into account.

Any large company is going to have foul ups. What matters is that they are few and far inbetween, and are handled. And they also will deal with unreasonable customers from time to time. I know first hand what joy that is, to have someone who demands a mercedes but screams that they only are willing to pay the chevy price. :rolleyes:

I have seen posts here by screaming about newegg, ZZF, and others.

Is it really neccesarry to go above and beyond posting your experience?

Tone it down a little man...

(he cross-posted this to anandtech too, but acted like a 12 year old and got ripped apart by the community)

text

Monarch Deals said:
I am the rep for HardOCP that is why, I am here to help in any way I can. This address in not jsut for problems, it is for deal requests, or anything else you may want to communicate with me. I have no idea what problems this address shows to you... I can assure you are misguided.

Ok, I am the OP, and I cancelled my order. I WOULD have liked to purchase the eVGA 7900GTX Superclock from you guys, but there were too many problems. If you were willing to help me out, I don't see why I still couldn't order it from you guys. I'll email you and we'll see if we can resolve this. I don't even really want to discount any e-Tailer ever, I just felt that I had been jerked around way too much on this deal.
-Steve

v6maro said:
Ok, I am the OP, and I cancelled my order. I WOULD have liked to purchase the eVGA 7900GTX Superclock from you guys, but there were too many problems. If you were willing to help me out, I don't see why I still couldn't order it from you guys. I'll email you and we'll see if we can resolve this. I don't even really want to discount any e-Tailer ever, I just felt that I had been jerked around way too much on this deal.
-Steve
I am sorry for your unhappiness, Yes please e-mail me with the details and how you can be reached.

I'm sorry, but I had to laugh out loud at that Anandtech thread.
:D

Honestly, and I'm not trying to sound harsh, but this entire thread is a joke. Handle the problem like a mature individual and it will resolve itself. The fact that the Monarch rep is in this thread shows you that they care. Just because you don't get INSTANT service does not make them a horrible company.

Cross posting while you look for sympathy is not the way to handle it.

Monarch Deals said:
I am sorry for your unhappiness, Yes please e-mail me with the details and how you can be reached.

Monarch Deals I replied to your e-mail.....

Please respond back to me.

RalliartEvo

RalliartEvo said:
Monarch Deals I replied to your e-mail....I'm not happy with your offer.

Please respond back to me.

RalliartEvo
Your reply to his e-mail is notice enough, no need to post this here.

AppaYipYip said:
I'm sorry, but I had to laugh out loud at that Anandtech thread.
:D

Honestly, and I'm not trying to sound harsh, but this entire thread is a joke. Handle the problem like a mature individual and it will resolve itself. The fact that the Monarch rep is in this thread shows you that they care. Just because you don't get INSTANT service does not make them a horrible company.

Cross posting while you look for sympathy is not the way to handle it.

Keep in mind that the OP, v6maro, is not the one who crossposted over at AT. It was RalliartEvo. In my opinion, v6maro still has credibility.

Met-AL said:
Keep in mind that the OP, v6maro, is not the one who crossposted over at AT. It was RalliartEvo. In my opinion, v6maro still has credibility.

I don't have credibility because I got this issue resolved for him, as well as myself?

Just because Anandtech can't handle criticism, doesn't mean you can't.

RalliartEvo

Where does it say your thread resolved the problem? According to Monarch, he emailed you back at 4:30 AM, before the thread was actually made.

dj_2004 said:
Where does it say your thread resolved the problem? According to Monarch, he emailed you back at 4:30 AM, before the thread was actually made.

The fact of the matter is if I hadn't continued this thread and made one at Anandtech, this issue would not have been resolved.

I was referring to the original issue which v6maro had; I had my own issues with Monarch as well..

RalliartEvo

RalliartEvo said:
I don't have credibility because I got this issue resolved for him, as well as myself?

RalliartEvo
I am helping anyone who needs me, v6maro is resolving this situation with me and I am working with you as well. However I am sorry to say it but you nor this thread had anything to do with it. Sending me an e-mail would have resolved it a lot sooner.

RalliartEvo said:

RalliartEvo

Sorry, but you're claims just seem bogus. I may be wrong, but my gut tells me that you are being a little too dramatic. And maybe they kept your $40 restocking fee so YOU would not come back. Can't ya take a hint? You want to be a pain in the ass, plain and simple.

I have been shopping at Monarch Computers since 2002 or 2003 and have never ever had the problems you seem to be having or any other problem with them...same with the Egg. Of course, I don't try do do funky shit with the shipping address and stuff like that.

Met-AL said:
Sorry, but you're claims just seem bogus. I may be wrong, but my gut tells me that you are being a little too dramatic. And maybe they kept your $40 restocking fee so YOU would not come back. Can't ya take a hint? You want to be a pain in the ass, plain and simple.

I have been shopping at Monarch Computers since 2002 or 2003 and have never ever had the problems you seem to be having or any other problem with them...same with the Egg. Of course, I don't try do do funky shit with the shipping address and stuff like that.
In my experience, when the majority of folks have had no problems with an e-tailer and suddenly one of these "I hate so-and-so company" threads pops up, it's almost ALWAYS melodrama, conceived out of either the lack of instant gratification or out of buyer's remorse. Same kind of people who threaten to sue when Arby's forgets to put more than two sauce packets in their bag.

Met-AL said:

Well I feel like a smack.... sorry for the comment v6maro.

I do not get it, I am sorry. I am a business owner I know my business and my target customer. I have a pretty good idea of what he or she wants. I know the pitfalls that can happpen and I design my business in order to reduce those pitfalls.

I have a website. I make it easy to purchase and I make clear what my terms and conditions are for my customer.

My customer, as many do, does not bother to read them. My customer is not satisfied and that is truely my problem.

I cannot help my customer unless I know he has a problem and using forsight I have already established a direct line of communication for crcumstances such that have occured.

My customer does not bother to give me the time to respond and before I do, he borderline liables my good name and reputation.

I as a business owner have had enough and tell the customer that it is obvious to me that for whatever reason he or she is happier with the attention and less interested in haveing his problem solved and more interested in grand standing and therefore any further communication is an exercise in futility. Then I call my lawyer and have him examine this thread (prior to the post title being changed)

I think its important that since there are alot of people who's jobs and families depend on the success of Monarch computer that the op should have considered giving Monarch a reasonable amount of time to respond before going into a tirade.

Just my .02

more power to the OP. i had numerous problems with Monarch as well. i e-mailed them 3 times, and they NEVER replied. that was 3 weeks ago. good times.

jacuzz1 said:
I do not get it, I am sorry. I am a business owner I know my business and my target customer. I have a pretty good idea of what he or she wants. I know the pitfalls that can happpen and I design my business in order to reduce those pitfalls.

/snip

So, are you saying you own Monarch Computers? Please clarify.

I think he is just saying that he owns A business, and he knows how to deal with this sort of stuff

I've had a few problems from both the egg and Monarch, but I still buy from both happily and without qualms. Why? E-tailers aren't gods...they make mistakes sometimes. Talking/emailing them calmly is the way to go, not start a thread on two large forums and generate negative heat (Cold?) on the 'tailer. Then again, I'd like to think I'm a bit more patient then the average person. If you simply can't wait for something, roll up to a B&M store the day it comes and snag it. Getting a videocard that's in very high demand from manufacturer->'tailer->consumer isn't as easy as it sounds. Just my .02. Keep going, newegg/monarch/clubit/mwave/all the others I've given meh green too :D

Monarch Deals said:
With Monarch, NewEgg, any e-tailer, most of not all issues can be solved with a phone call or an e-mail to the appropriate person. Forum rants may make you feel better, but there are usually better ways to resolve issues like this.... :cool:

Seems the Monarch guy is on this, so let's call this one done.

Thanks - B.B.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back