MoH Warfighter Official Thread

Most of these modern fps games have basically rails on whole time. You can`t deviate much (if at all) from the designer planned route. For me it is a huge immersion breaker especially if you can easily find out the triggers and where respawning enemies appear next and so on.

Older stuff like Farcry / Crysis (which are way beyond this) or hell even F.E.A.R had more dynamic single player.

Interestingly enough Arma 2 single player had open style missions but it was quite buggy which was a bummer.

The motion blur in this game makes me nauseous even at the lowest setting. I had to disable it completely.

I think when you are in-game, click on social hub, and there should be an option for Voice over IP.

Oh god thanks. I hate how it's automatically turned on. Some people are playing with their speakers and I can hear the fucking feedback.

I played it for a good while now, and to call this game a polished turd would be an insult to turds.

Only thing redeeming it was the 50% off pricetag.

This game is amazing. unskippable and unpausable and unrepeatable cutscenes, mouse acceleration, and single player headshot indicator

Can't wait for the next one

I played it for a good while now, and to call this game a polished turd would be an insult to turds.

Only thing redeeming it was the 50% off pricetag.

sounds like you still paid 50% too much.

This game is amazing. unskippable and unpausable and unrepeatable cutscenes, mouse acceleration, and single player headshot indicator

Can't wait for the next one

Danger Close will either see a major workforce reduction in the next 3-6 months or EA will pull the plug on the studio all together. I would say it's the most humanitarian thing EA could do for the gaming community as this point...

Man they need to fix the multiplayer spawn points. I don't like spawning into space. Boo. Is there anyway to avoid this?

Man they need to fix the multiplayer spawn points. I don't like spawning into space. Boo. Is there anyway to avoid this?

Don't play the game? Come on man. How much shit can you put up with? Spawning into space lol. Basic game programming that a small team of hobby modders could do right much less an EA game.

IMO, Destructoid summed this game up perfectly:

Charmless, cynical, and uninspired, Warfighter encapsulates everything wrong with the annual big budget shooter industry. It's really not an awful game, it's just insipid and shallow, a title that exists solely to exist, and squeeze whatever profit remains to be had from serving the same flavorless porridge to the same unadventurous customers.

They deserve the death penalty.

Really though, some studios owned by publishers are forced to make games.

EA is simply obsessed with trying to "beat" Call of Duty for some reason, and is willing to sacrifice developers for that end.

server update was issued last night to fix that.

Server Update: Oct 27
Hey everyone! We released a new server update today across all platforms to alleviate some minor gameplay issues; this update should now be rolled out across all Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 servers. Note that PC server updates are still rolling out. If your server has not been updated yet, please contact your RSPs (Ranked Server Provider).

-Addressed spawning issues on Multiplayer maps where the user was spawning incorrectly and occasionally falling through the ground
-Player should no longer see stat discrepancies for Double XP
-Balanced Matchmaking so teams are now more even in numbers from the start of the match
-Fixed the Blackhawk gunner exit bug

Please report any and all bugs in the forum. Thanks for your patience and support!

some bonehead things like that but at least they're trying to fix them.

Really though, some studios owned by publishers are forced to make games.

EA is simply obsessed with trying to "beat" Call of Duty for some reason, and is willing to sacrifice developers for that end.

I apologize. EA deserves the death penalty. Twice, then to be pooped upon. Twice.

Medal of honor and its expansions was the ultimate, then we had cod4 Very good.
It has gone down hill into the valley and out the other side.
crap is crap no matter what you put on the box.

Well,after a run of the mill < 5 hour campaign I can truly say..I want my $30 back..I swear its a shame when the"final boss"feels just like the first mission..I was literally sitting here waiting for the next mission to start and the credits start rolling..Was actually gonna give BLOPS II a shot but now Im not to sure..Pretty sick of the"modern warfare" genre FPS..

Just gave this game a shot to see for myself. Didn't even make it to the intro credits before the audio cut out, just like in Battlefield 3. FrostBite 2, EA and DICE can go suck a duck.

Just gave this game a shot to see for myself. Didn't even make it to the intro credits before the audio cut out, just like in Battlefield 3. FrostBite 2, EA and DICE can go suck a duck.

something's wonky with your setup. i've had zero audio issues with any frostbite game. not saying your issues are implausible, just that something is wonky.

Do you have ASUS motherboard? Do you have their intelligent AI CPU throttling turned on in BIOS? That CPU throttling when the motherboard thinks there is no load, causes bink videos (which most game intro/credits are made with) to cut in and out like you describe.

Do you have ASUS motherboard? Do you have their intelligent AI CPU throttling turned on in BIOS? That CPU throttling when the motherboard thinks there is no load, causes bink videos (which most game intro/credits are made with) to cut in and out like you describe.

I do have an ASUS board. Not sure about the CPU throttling, I'd have to look. But the cut outs happen in game. It's actually not a rare issue on PC and even more common on PS3 before their "fix."
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654489767806131/
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120616094716AAHLG7z
http://www./forum/gaming/47752-bf3-battlefield-3-sound-randomly-fails-stops.html
https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&...0.0.57.179.4.4.0.les;..0.0...1c.1.9Dptn6mlNRg

I've tried the supposed fixes, from config file edits to audio setting changes in game and through windows. I've even gone in to make sure my mobo cables are all correctly setup. Still have issues. There are no issues with any other program,app or game. Just Frostbite 2.

I do have an ASUS board. Not sure about the CPU throttling, I'd have to look. But the cut outs happen in game. It's actually not a rare issue on PC and even more common on PS3 before their "fix."
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654489767806131/
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120616094716AAHLG7z
http://www./forum/gaming/47752-bf3-battlefield-3-sound-randomly-fails-stops.html
https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&...0.0.57.179.4.4.0.les;..0.0...1c.1.9Dptn6mlNRg

I've tried the supposed fixes, from config file edits to audio setting changes in game and through windows. I've even gone in to make sure my mobo cables are all correctly setup. Still have issues. There are no issues with any other program,app or game. Just Frostbite 2.

weird that its just frostbite games. you using onboard sound? chipset and audio drivers up to date?

weird that its just frostbite games. you using onboard sound? chipset and audio drivers up to date?

Yeah, I'm using on-board Realtek sound. I've tried both legacy and up to date chipset and audio drivers and the issue still persists.
:confused:

MP is just horrible, I can sadly say that this is like the offspring if COD and MOH had sex.

I don't understand why anyone paid money for this, did you not see how bad MOH 2010 was, and DICE even did half that game? lol

wow....just wow...how much lower can EA go? I'm sure these guys knew the associated risk of disclosing such information, but I wonder how much EA "assisted" in the investigation?

"All seven were given a letter of reprimand and their pay taken for two months. The move essentially prevents their chances for promotion and ends their military careers."

I'm surprised the US Military is uptight about this stuff, obviously there are security risks, but you'd think the US MIlitary would be corroborating anyway, games like this is basically free recruitment advertising.

Unless the game is a piece of shit

Back