Minecraft

HashLand is rebooting..... the WORLD!

Yup. Brand new world. The Slate has been wiped clean. No more nerfs either. Everyone is the same. Nobody will have ANY special ability over anyone else, just me.

All info on hashland forums.

Come settle the new world with everyone else! We're all now in the same boat =D

Does this mean everyone can spawn items or just you?

Only I can spawn items. EVERYONE is the same. Nobody, besides me, will have any special commands or abilities. It is just like a Vanilla server only everyone has access to /home and /warp and the MineCart Mania features. Eventually I will be adding the currency and money back to the world. NPC's and Personal Portals I am still debating... If I DO install NPC's and Portals, again, only I will be able to create them both.

I also, will not be changing the time to daylight. Ever, unless some serious reason. Only I have access to the time as well. I will NOT be spawning items for people. I am, however supplying diamond tools until further notice. Daylight is setup to run 30 minutes in real time then night will set in. Night is roughly 10 minutes long in real time. When the sun rises again, it will repeat the 30 minute day / 10 minute night cycle.

Yes Slava, the forums are in my sig. :)

Hey ojax, can worldguard allow or disallow people from building in certain areas? or it is just general protection against fire/lava/tnt things like that?

its going in and out, I couldn't then could then couldn't then could... back n forth... 3 of us are in... but took us a while lol

its defenitly down right now. 502, Bad Gateway error on minecraft.net

Yeah, they've been having connection problems non-stop lately. No fun. :(

A nub question, been playing minecraft on single player for a while, and decided I would want to build with other people, but all the servers I have found are filled with a holes.

Ive been looking through this thread (found it today) and saw some mention of a hardcraft server and of a hashland server, a nub question is, are they the same thing? where are the majority of people here going? and can I get the server name so i can join? thankss

A nub question, been playing minecraft on single player for a while, and decided I would want to build with other people, but all the servers I have found are filled with a holes.

<SNIP>

:D For a second, I thought, well of course there are holes in the game....

read this on notch's blog thingy

For Minecraft development, we&#8217;re working on the new file format, and a new game launcher. The file format is still in early testing, but it&#8217;s looking somewhat promising, except for it taking up a bit too much space. It&#8217;s faster, though.
The new Launcher will be a bit prettier, will show release notes and other news, will send login requests over https (finally), and will ask if the user wants to update to the latest version or not. In the future, we&#8217;ll add support for playing the previous installed version (after warning the player that there might be unexpected bugs) and the ability to choose what work directly to save the level files, but that&#8217;s not coming in this version.

We&#8217;ve got a meeting planned for tomorrow with some community members to discuss how to best implement the modding.

might actually at some point not force people to update finally...

Hashland is there most of the people here play, I'd suggest going there first, no a holes that I know of..

Hardcraft was the first server of the forum, but it's down until bukkit is released then it will be reloaded as an alternative server to play on.

Around that time if the plugins are in working order I'll also release my realism server too.

Hashland is there most of the people here play, I'd suggest going there first, no a holes that I know of..

Hardcraft was the first server of the forum, but it's down until bukkit is released then it will be reloaded as an alternative server to play on.

Around that time if the plugins are in working order I'll also release my realism server too.

Okay great thanks a lot, and hashland is public?

You know it figures someone steals my idea and does it before I have the chance of building my tower of DOOOM on hashland....

is it possible to join a server in offline mode? I know MC is down atm, but I want to play on my local server.

read this on notch's blog thingy

For Minecraft development, we’re working on the new file format, and a new game launcher. The file format is still in early testing, but it’s looking somewhat promising, except for it taking up a bit too much space. It’s faster, though....
Maybe they will use this opportunity to move Minecraft to a less retarded installation directory.

Also, awesome to see a Hashland restart, will log in tonight to claim some blocks in my and Snow's name.

Maybe they will use this opportunity to move Minecraft to a less retarded installation directory.

Also, awesome to see a Hashland restart, will log in tonight to claim some blocks in my and Snow's name.

I wish the games could be saved on the net and not locally so when ever you log, you could get your worlds regardless of PC or location.

I wish the games could be saved on the net and not locally so when ever you log, you could get your worlds regardless of PC or location.

Yup, one reason why I want to start playing on a multiplayer server.

anyone else not able to log in to this hash server?

Last edited:
The IP is on the hashland forums, dont post it here, or anyone can join, which is not wanted i think.
also thule, what dirextory is that? i wanted to change some gametextures, and i cant seem to find it on my computer. must be really retarded then :D

lets hope the swedish guys get their server back up today, but considering the fact, that it already is 11pm here in europe i guess we might have to wait until tomorrow at least.

yes, please remove the IP. When the old hashland address was up on [H] there were problems with griefers. Moving it over to the hashland forum stopped that problem pretty quickly.

Incase people dont know, if Minecraft.net is down, you cannot log into any SMP (mulitplayer) minecraft server.

Yup, one reason why I want to start playing on a multiplayer server.

anyone else not able to log in to this hash server?

this is the reason I started my own server but it would be nice to have the other world options everywhere.

I do miss the monsters though, but either they suck in MP or my server can't handle them.

this is the reason I started my own server but it would be nice to have the other world options everywhere.

I do miss the monsters though, but either they suck in MP or my server can't handle them.

SMP now has working mobs.

man :( it just updated, i was in, tried connecting to hashland, realized it is down, exited the game, and now login doesnt work again. very frustrating

dont worry, new update fucked the server. You cant connect

not true.. im in.

dont worry, new update fucked the server. You cant connect

not true.. im in.

o_O tell us your secrets, ive been trying to connect all day and either i cant connect to minecraft server or I cant connect to the hash server

Back