Minecraft

thanks, got it as well.. not working

I really hoped for something a little bit more... sexy.

soooo, is anyone else not able to log in? cant seem to find any info as to wether the servers are down.

5466325377_fc9dba8fb3_b.jpg

the larger the map... the longer it takes to back-up... remember then when you wonder off into the distance...

Mostly hectic, to be honest...

Seeing how Minecraft is now that it's been in beta a bit, and came and looked up the thread.

So here I am.

Edit: Cant seem to roll a decent single player world to save mi life at the moment. :-/

Hey, I was reffered by pazerboxb from a mechwarrior forum. I have been playing MC for about a month and the server i was playing on dropped to a high school drama fest. I am looking for a new server now and he suggested this one. :) Thanks.

awesome. What are these half sized blocks? Or is he talking about steps? Hopefully you can place them as you wish, without having to stack them.

Beds are also VERY welcome. If anyone is able to play now, can you post some screen shots of the new lighting system? It sounds like he may have converted it over to Mrmmods ambient occlusion/enhanced lighting system. That's one less patch that people will have to deal with... I hope notch eventually adds in the better grass mod too

2 of the 3 half sized blocks are cobble and wood. have not figured the third yet.

Edit 3rd is sandstone

Last edited:
amazing, thanks snowknight :) looks so much better IMO

Do you have any images of the half blocks by any chance?

Is there an update that you have to get to get the new lighting, or is it part of the 1.3 launcher?

Hey, I was reffered by pazerboxb from a mechwarrior forum. I have been playing MC for about a month and the server i was playing on dropped to a high school drama fest. I am looking for a new server now and he suggested this one. :) Thanks.

I can confirm that CoffiNail is a good player from the MWLL site.

I'm at work so I can't check for myself, but do we have to download the new launcher from the site to get 1.3 or will it download both the new launcher and 1.3 automatically with the old launcher?

For everyone knowledge. I can connect to MC.net with the old launcher and not the new one.

so you guys know.

I'm at work so I can't check for myself, but do we have to download the new launcher from the site to get 1.3 or will it download both the new launcher and 1.3 automatically with the old launcher?

it downloads automatically

Finally got it.
Interesting bug: When I use the bed, time does not advance, but a skelleton or zombie spawns next to my bed.

man, what is going on with the server? im trying for hours to get on it. outdated server, it says. any estimate on to when this might change?

slimes have been added in the 1.2 beta, but are extremely rare it seems, at least thats what the wiki says.

Back