Microsoft Live Club

Well, I just ordered a 360 controller. Hopefully it doesn't take the full 12 weeks, though that's how long it took me to start getting the magazine subscription that I ordered the last time.

Sweet!!!!

I just showed my little sister how to log in and play the games. She loves the Chicktionary type games. Plus, it's kind of sad but she is also something of a habitual cheater so now that I have showed her anagramssolved.com she will probably be racking up the tickets. She doesn't care about the tickets... so free stuff here I come. lol, what else are younger siblings good for?

It's almost like having a Bot to do it for you, but this one can type in the random security phrases on its own, lol.

lol, am I a bad person?

Does this count as the exploitation of child labor?

i'm up to 25,518, can't wait for double points day tomorrow!

(to solidify my conspiracy theory of the site being shut down soon, they are doing double points so that more people will redeem more points thus clearing their inventory in order to shut down the site. just my theory though. cause that and taking the 360 down when they said they'd have more AND adding more of the easy games [word slugger, spelling bee] thus adding more points to be had just adds to my argument.)

i'm up to 25,518, can't wait for double points day tomorrow!

(to solidify my conspiracy theory of the site being shut down soon, they are doing double points so that more people will redeem more points thus clearing their inventory in order to shut down the site. just my theory though. cause that and taking the 360 down when they said they'd have more AND adding more of the easy games [word slugger, spelling bee] thus adding more points to be had just adds to my argument.)

Wait what? So are our points worth double tomorrow or will we earn twice as many points for playing games? I haven't heard anything by email nor can I seem to find anything on the site itself about this.

double points per game played, i saw it on the cheating network... i guess i couldn't tell you if it's for everyone, or if they are just doing it for a select few, but it has been confirmed that games will be worth double, ie, flexicon = 50pts, chicktionary, word slugger, spelling bee = 40pts, and so on

so it is double ticket day for everyone, however, the Live log in service is getting slammed, so i can't even log in to the website. or Messenger, or hotmail. so a lot of good double points day is doing :p

it;s not double points for me for some reason and i can;t get any prized other than the mileage and donatiion.

it;s not double points for me for some reason and i can;t get any prized other than the mileage and donatiion.

It says that it will take 72 hours for the double points to show up.

Well, i've got 360 points already, which apparently means in 3 days that will be 720. Sweetness.

Question, somewhere it talks about only 1 hardware and 1 software item per household, does that mean that if I got a webcam I can't get a keyboard later??? if so, fuck microsoft.

Question, somewhere it talks about only 1 hardware and 1 software item per household, does that mean that if I got a webcam I can't get a keyboard later??? if so, fuck microsoft.

so far, I have received a Zune, a 360 controller, and a bluetooth keyboard and mouse, i believe that if this were true, i would not have received all of this loot.

on a separate note, after the double points are applied, I should have enough points for that dvd camcorder, that really rocks.

Well, I should get a few thousand points from today.

Kinda pissed though because I've been typing so much for Chictionary that the "A" key on my laptop keyboard squeaks whenever I press it now, which is really annoying.

They took the Zune down, boo. I was originally going for it but I got bored doing hours of Chicktionary, the clucking must die! I really hope they put it back up.

They took the Zune down, boo. I was originally going for it but I got bored doing hours of Chicktionary, the clucking must die! I really hope they put it back up.

For me at least, there is a little button you can click within Chicktionary to turn of the sound. It was a godsend to say the least. I wish that there was one for flexicon though.

i'll bet they took it down cause it's the old version 1, maybe they'll put up a v2 8gig? that'd be kinda sweet

OH NOES, THEY PUT UP ROCK BAND FOR THE 360!!! score

i'll bet they took it down cause it's the old version 1, maybe they'll put up a v2 8gig? that'd be kinda sweet

OH NOES, THEY PUT UP ROCK BAND FOR THE 360!!! score

Yea, the v2 Zunes would be sweet and HOLY CRAP Rock Band! I've been leeching off my roomate's for way too long, darn you Microsoft now I'm going to spend all my free time getting enough points.

ok.. so where it says "Limit one item per household (based on account holder address) of each hardware and software product" does that mean that out of the 4 xbox 360 controllers I ordered I may only get one?

ok.. so where it says "Limit one item per household (based on account holder address) of each hardware and software product" does that mean that out of the 4 xbox 360 controllers I ordered I may only get one?

That's how I always assumed that it worked. That's why I'm glad that I have 3 house numbers on the same property.

my points also posted to my account today. that gave me enough points to order the Samsung DVD Camcorder. can't wait to get it. :)

so far, I have received a Zune, a 360 controller, and a bluetooth keyboard and mouse, i believe that if this were true, i would not have received all of this loot.

on a separate note, after the double points are applied, I should have enough points for that dvd camcorder, that really rocks.

Thanks for confirming that for me. Put in an order for the bluetooth set for myself, will be great to have a wireless mouse finally. What do you think of the set by the way?

Thanks for confirming that for me. Put in an order for the bluetooth set for myself, will be great to have a wireless mouse finally. What do you think of the set by the way?

it's actually pretty nice, one thing you'll want to make sure you do is to keep your current kb/m installed while installing this set, can't get the bluetooth connected without your current keyboard at least.

the mouse feels small, but i just have big hands, the set is comfortable overall, i would give it a 7/10, and the price was just right too ;)

Back