Microsoft Live Club

So if you're new to this and just now setup for it, are the prizes any good? I have a Windows ID due to Xbox live so I logged in just to see what it was. It all looks like junk to me. I saw no Vista, Controllers no nothing. I saw t shirts and hats and flyer miles.

yeah it sucks now. but it was awesome at it's finest. hopefully, they will restock all the prize and bring it back to its prime.

I sure hope we get some better prizes back.
The ones up now are really awful!

Maybe after the holidays we will see some better items.

Nice, glad to see that there is some decent stuff back. Of course, I do not have the points for the stuff I actually want. Oh well.

Sounds promising, but it's sort of dumb that you are required to have an account with 30 posts on that site before you can use it.

*edit*
apparently you actually only have to have one post before it will work.

The one thing that people should be warned about is there seems to be a good deal of speculation about club.live knowing about the ICHC 8.3 bot. So far it doesn't sound like anyone who has used this bot has gotten their prizes, though it did apparently work with the 8.1 version (which I'm assuming no longer works).

It sounds like the key to them catching us is that they will put bugs in puzzles that would stop us from completing them, but this bot is able to complete a puzzle no matter what. As soon as see that we have finished a puzzle that can't be finished they know that something is up and it's all over.

I've read that Chicktionary is the main target for these bugs as well as the various clones of it on the site.

I don't mean to scare anyone off, but if you have been playing on an account legitimately, I wouldn't start using this bot on that account. Start a 2nd or 3rd account or whatever and start fresh if you are going to use the bot.

I think the important thing is not to get greedy or in a rush.

Often, users try and finish it quickly and get to 1K as fast as they can ..

Slowing things down seems to be the way to go ....

I think all the games can be completed ...

No different then sitting there with anagrammer open and typing away ...

Just don't make the bot go 5x human speed !

I would also suggest mixing the games up a little ...

Some of this .. some of that ....

The one thing that people should be warned about is there seems to be a good deal of speculation about club.live knowing about the ICHC 8.3 bot. So far it doesn't sound like anyone who has used this bot has gotten their prizes, though it did apparently work with the 8.1 version (which I'm assuming no longer works).

It sounds like the key to them catching us is that they will put bugs in puzzles that would stop us from completing them, but this bot is able to complete a puzzle no matter what. As soon as see that we have finished a puzzle that can't be finished they know that something is up and it's all over.

I've read that Chicktionary is the main target for these bugs as well as the various clones of it on the site.

I don't mean to scare anyone off, but if you have been playing on an account legitimately, I wouldn't start using this bot on that account. Start a 2nd or 3rd account or whatever and start fresh if you are going to use the bot.

That explains why some of my games do not finish! I don't use this bot because my system has been working well enough for now - *knocks on wood*.

Just an update, been using the bot about every 3-4 days for 1K and prizing has been shipping just fine to me ...

Does the program even still work? I can't find it anywhere.

It hasn't worked for some time. I believe that site changed hands, and the new owner shut it down because it was a "hacked" bot.

Which I personally found hilarious, apparently it's alright to steal all sorts of neat prizes but if you "hack" a bot designed for stealing prizes you're a serious douchebag.

I guess there is honor among thieves after all.

Back