Microsoft Live Club

Date ordered: 2/26

Still haven't received my xbox controller, yet.

Date ordered: 2/26

Still haven't received my xbox controller, yet.

jusssst got a shiping email from them saying mine has shipped...ordered like 2 weeks ago?

i never ust to get shiping emails from them...btw theres a few things ive ordered in feb that i havent got either

so far the keyboard package and the mouse ive got are completly UNUSABLE. The mouse is terrible for gaming(small side buttons, "smooth scroll wheel", horizontal scrolling...)

and the keyboard package is wireless....nuf said about that crap (blue tooth is so bad, i have to reboot comp sometimes to get keyboard to work)

Just thought id let you guys know, i got my Zune last week. I never recieved a shipping notification, only one that they got my order and were going over my records about two months ago. Needless to say, i was quite pleased when i got it on my doorstep. :D

I just checked my live account and they shipped my X-Box 360 Controller to me. It should be here tomorrow from UPS. Sweet!

I just e-mailed them to see what the status of my prize is. Hopefully they tell me some good news.

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Support. Unfortunately, your prize(s), due to unexpected popular demand, is/are on back order and we have no estimated shipping date. Please note, after an order is placed, it is then processed for compliance with our Terms and Conditions for fair game play. After an order is processed, found to be in compliance, and your prize is assigned tracking information, you will receive a second shipping confirmation email with any relevant shipping and tracking information.

At least they're not going to send me something I didn't order.

I just ordered a second controller. Let's see how long this takes.

I'm still waiting on my Microsoft LifeChat ZX-6000 USB Headset I ordered back in March.

Looks like in the 18.8K range Chicktionary has no more puzzles to complete. Does anyone else have this problem?

I just received the rewards I ordered back in late February of this year... 3 Xbox 360 Wireless controllers... and to my surprise, they sent the 360+PC combo (wireless controller + wireless receiver for PC).

I had completely forgotten about this until a couple of weeks ago when I received a shipping confirmation email from MLC.

First I got Car and Driver, which arrived a few weeks after I ordered it.

Then I ordered a controller, it came within 2 weeks or so, pretty fast. I wanted 4 controllers total, so I ordered another.

About 6 weeks later I get a package from microsoft, so I open it and it's the webcam, WTF!? I was kind of mad, but then I gave it to my gf so we can video chat, so I guess it was a good thing.

Now I have no more points, but I got some cool stuff so it's all good. But a couple weeks ago I came home and a random package was waiting for me, something I didn't order. So I opened it up and it was the second controller!

So I got an extra free webcam out of the whole deal, worked out pretty damn good. Anything like this happen to anyone else?

got my headset a few days ago...after about 6 month but still haven't gotten my controller.

I gave up on this, I dont have enough hours in my dad, I think its easer just to buy. Though I wish I had the patience, I could use another xbox controller.

I just received one wireless xbox 360 controller (for PC) today. I won this over a year ago. Needless to say, I am very surprised and pleased that it has arrived (won one or two more but who knows if those will come). So far, I received a T-shirt and controller. :) And yes, I did cheat so I didn't care if my stuff showed or not.

I just got Vista Ultimate! Any idea if Circuit City or Best Buy will give me store credit?

I ordered it in July of 2007. I could have used it 3 months ago when I built my new computer. I bought Vista instead because I gave up on getting it.

Will they really give me $319 in store credit?

I just got Vista Ultimate! Any idea if Circuit City or Best Buy will give me store credit?

I ordered it in July of 2007. I could have used it 3 months ago when I built my new computer. I bought Vista instead because I gave up on getting it.

Will they really give me $319 in store credit?

I'm planning to do the same thing since I'm in exactly the same situation (although, my Vista hasn't arrived yet but they emailed me saying it was finally coming). I would go to Best Buy if I were you, when I tried returning a gift without a receipt to Circuit City they said it's not possible to even do a return there without the receipt, whereas at Best Buy I know their policy is they will do a couple returns per year per person.

Also, look into Wal-Mart if yours sells Ultimate, they're super lax on returns. In fact, the dude at Circuit City told me to just take whatever was purchased their and return it at Wal-Mart because they wouldn't give me any shit. He said he'd done the same thing more than once in the past.

I'm planning to do the same thing since I'm in exactly the same situation (although, my Vista hasn't arrived yet but they emailed me saying it was finally coming). I would go to Best Buy if I were you, when I tried returning a gift without a receipt to Circuit City they said it's not possible to even do a return there without the receipt, whereas at Best Buy I know their policy is they will do a couple returns per year per person.

Also, look into Wal-Mart if yours sells Ultimate, they're super lax on returns. In fact, the dude at Circuit City told me to just take whatever was purchased their and return it at Wal-Mart because they wouldn't give me any shit. He said he'd done the same thing more than once in the past.

Just to clarify, Best Buy now uses a "One return per year with no receipt" rule...they use your drivers license # to put it into the system. Although, I have returned 2 Offices because I used my license, and then a close friends.

But yeah, if your walmart sells them then you might as well go there unless you really need something from Best Buy.

Just an update, I called Walmart just asking around a little and a store 23 miles away sells Vista Ultimate but doesn't have it in stock at the moment. My local Walmart doesn't sell it and the UPC didn't come up in the system when I had them check it.

I guess I'm stuck with it:( I know eBay is an option but I would prefer to not use it although I may not have a choice now. I could always use it and upgrade from Home Premium but it's not worth it just for a backup feature, remote desktop and some moving wallpapers.

I hate living in such a small fuckin town. You can't buy anything around here! Otherwise I would try BB or CC automatically but they're 30 miles away. I was hoping to get my Zune since my 2 year old Creative Zen is starting to die(battery life sucks big time). If I could only return VU and get a new iPod or something.

Any other suggestions? Radio Shack only sells it online. I doubt any local computer guy would buy it even for half the retail price and Walmart seems like a no go.

completely forgot about this thread

last month i received MS office, FSX, and an xbox controller. Ms office took about a month to deliver while the controller and game took about 3 months

m3: just go to the store even if they dont carry it. I got credit for office at office depot/max (dont remember) even though the store didn't carry it

Psh, around here, that's not gonna happen. And OF and OD both left the area some 10 years or so ago!:rolleyes:

I think I'm screwed. No need for Vista and no way to get rid of it for cash or store credit. I suppose I could drive all the way to the Walmart that carries it but they might refuse to give me store credit anyway.

Well i tried to return my controller at bestbuy and turns out unless its under 50 bucks u cant return without a receipt they told me.

Just got home from college and found a package waiting for me. It's a vx6000 webcam. The only thing im waiting for now is vista premium

Well i tried to return my controller at bestbuy and turns out unless its under 50 bucks u cant return without a receipt they told me.

Isn't a controller $49.99 though?

I suppose I could drive all the way to the Walmart that carries it but they might refuse to give me store credit anyway.

Consider yourself lucky you even have a store around that carries it. Of the 5 stores within 100 miles of me, none of them do. Sucks living in the middle of nowhere.

I ordered something in July of 07. I ordered 3 Vista Ultimates, and a Zune. Me and a few friends botted (Thats how I have some much shit).

Anyways I got my Vista Thursday. I was like WTF???!

Going to Walmart, Best Buy, Office Depot. Will see how much they give. $319 would be SWEET!

I ordered something in July of 07. I ordered 3 Vista Ultimates, and a Zune. Me and a few friends botted (Thats how I have some much shit).

Going to Walmart, Best Buy, Office Depot. Will see how much they give. $319 would be SWEET!

Expect more packages this week as it seems MS tends to ship items one at a time, at least in my experience. I have a new love for MS. :)

Let us know that kind of luck you have. I'm on the same boat! I'm not sure what to do my copy of Vista. $319 would be sweet indeed!

Ok I got $345 in store credit from Office Depot.

I have the Windows Vista Ultimate.

I went to Best Buy they said "No we don't take returns for high priced items without a receipt"

At Office Depot the moronic Indian lady at the counter told me "Sorry no returns on any items without receipt". I asked for the manager he gave me $345 in store credit.

My story was that I had got this as a gift.

MAKE SURE YOU TAKE YOUR ID!

I bought a power supply for my new rig. (Antec Earthwatts 500W), and a 20" Samsung LCD, and some thermal compound.

Got some more copies coming in!

ordered a zune premium headphones (always wanted one and just when i had enough point, it went away) anyways. it came in like a week...i was like WTF. still waiting on a controller that i ordered in like feb...and now working on a zune, it gonna come back soon...i hope.

yo guys don't forget webridestv.com, they also give out stuff for points, kinda slow thou.

if you do sign up, refer to me: ipam45 : P

thanks

I also ordered a pair of Zune Premium headphones.

You guys think a local computer store might buy my Vista?

just a tip.

if you are using DBN cheat, it is not just limited to Chicktionary in case you have already maxed it out. it also works for Word Slugger and Spelling bee.

Back