Microsoft Live Club

^^^ thanks for the heads up

...i just need to wait for the zune to come out again...:p

I called Sam's Club and the lady said she might be able to give me a gift card for the Vista. I told her it was a gift and that it was unopened.

It's worth a try!

My Zune headphones came today!

Not as good at lower bass reproduction as my JVC Marshmallows but not bad. The high end it actually quite good.

Here's a pic...

zuneheadphonesji2.jpg

I just got home from college and found a package from Microsoft waiting for me. Vista premium without the club live sticker. Whats awesome is that i ordered it on the 21st and it arrived at my house on Tuesday.

It also looks like they've switched suppliers. New stickers or lack of, new packing slip, better shipping times, and no more delivery confirmation emails

Friend of mine got 18 copies of Vista the other day. I sent an e-mail to support since I have moved and they sent back a reply that says well we think you were using macros, we can't prove it but we aren't going to honor any of your orders none the less. Spent a few weeks working to get those. Eh well win some ya lose some.

Wow, 18 Vistas? Man, I wish I would have botted now.

I'm glad I got the one I played legitimately for though.

Friend of mine got 18 copies of Vista the other day. I sent an e-mail to support since I have moved and they sent back a reply that says well we think you were using macros, we can't prove it but we aren't going to honor any of your orders none the less. Spent a few weeks working to get those. Eh well win some ya lose some.

Bullshit, 18? I got like 6. I ordered around 40.

Go to office depot, you will have enough for A LOT!

I got 2 more Vistas yesterday. I returned one to Office Depot (AGAIN), but I went to a different one.

Planing on returning the second one again to Office Depot (Will pay my friend $20 to do it for me).

So yeah $690 store credit. Plan on buying a 32" LCD, for $400 (Olevia LOL), and the rest I am going to buy a small HP computer for use as another workstation.

Go to office depot, you will have enough for A LOT!

I got 2 more Vistas yesterday. I returned one to Office Depot (AGAIN), but I went to a different one.

Planing on returning the second one again to Office Depot (Will pay my friend $20 to do it for me).

So yeah $690 store credit. Plan on buying a 32" LCD, for $400 (Olevia LOL), and the rest I am going to buy a small HP computer for use as another workstation.

Or maybe you can use some of that money to pay back wolf2009

epic fail on bragging about how much money your going to make when you have had problems TWICE with sending people their money/items

Ok so I use to do this but I was reading that some bots no longer work. What ones are working? PMs would prob be appropriate. Thanks!

everything i try to get on the site, it's saying runtime error...anyone else got this. it gives me instructiong to how to fix it, but my programming skills are very limited.

Not cool! I got started on this so I could get myself a copy of Vista and now it's not offered anymore! Fail. Guess I'll spend it on something stupid like the mouse and keyboard.

it seems that CL is shipping really fast, i got two items after only 3 days. finally got enough tickets for a zune, but it's not here anymore. wtf...

anyone else getting anything sweet, post some pics

new prizes today.

coffee maker, golf ball, some 360 game, and couple more things, check it out.

still no zune...I WANT A ZUNE. anyone want to trade a zune for a 20,000+ account...:D

Anyone want to trade a Zune 80 for Vista Ultimate?:D

I have an account with 20+K points waiting to order something but I want a Zune too. I ordered one back in July of 2007 but it never came.

damn my ESPN mag subscription ran out, so i came back to see if i could get a new one, but they don't offer it anymore :(

got my second pair of zune headphones and a zune case. waiting on a soundbag

still have 27000+ just waiting on the zune now, whenever it become avalible again

so far:
2 premium headphones
zune case
lifechat
backpack
flight sim x

Ok, so im wanting to get into this legitimately. Whats the fastest way to earn points?

i would say play flexicon with anagram solved. it's a website that gives you the answer. so no bot no nothing. if you want to use a bot, then use Death By Nukes and play chicktionary. it will max you out in an hour or so.

almost all the prizes have been removed and i think it might be the end for Club live...or they will replenish the stock with awesome new prizes....we'll see.

I'm guessing they just ran out of stock and are planning to replace some prizes. Last I heard the end of club live was scheduled for April (don't have a link available). I hope it's not over, I'm still waiting for my Vista to get here!

I was re-reading the FAQ for the "Search Perks" toolbar.
This is different from the club.live toolbar.

Looks like now, all your points from that get dumped into your club.live account in April 2009.

Another good way to earn points .... 25 a day maximum but I usually go over that anyways.
Also, it is per computer, not account, so users will multiple systems can get more.

If anyone has enough for one of those kitchen aid mixers I will gladly pay them or trade up a few items.:cool:

So do we know for sure that club live is gonna end in April?

It is not going to end in april, that is when all your points from serch perks gets dumped into the club.live account.

At this time, they are two seperate promotions, in april 2009 they become one.

Back