Mass Effect Legendary Edition

Mass Effect is one of my favourite series, and so I am a few hours into replaying ME1 in the Legendary Edition. Definitely feelings of nostalgia when you get to the Citadel for the first time. Game definitely shows its age in terms of UI, explorable areas and some of the writing, but it is also better than the later games in some of the character development.

And the mystery. There was so much possibility in the first game it's sad how much got left behind. I'll admit the gameplay got better every release but I wish the story had more unknown and exploration.

I've finished downloading for EA Play. I'm planning to finish all 3 within the next weeks. Never play any of them but heard pretty god comments about it.

Very worth it in general, if you are not playing on the harder difficulty try to play it without looking anything up- cold is the way to play!

Very worth it in general, if you are not playing on the harder difficulty try to play it without looking anything up- cold is the way to play!
That's my mindset. I have no joy playing on the hardest difficulty because the main reason is enjoying the history. I'll that hard shooting for competitive csgo and warzone lol

That's my mindset. I have no joy playing on the hardest difficulty because the main reason is enjoying the history. I'll that hard shooting for competitive csgo and warzone lol
I'd recommend starting with one of the higher difficulties. Veteran is probably good for a newbie. I say this because if you play on Normal you may just end up shooting everything and not get into using your powers and covering your weaknesses with your squad.

I'd recommend starting with one of the higher difficulties. Veteran is probably good for a newbie. I say this because if you play on Normal you may just end up shooting everything and not get into using your powers and covering your weaknesses with your squad.
I will need to learn the gameplay and I wasn't aware to like powers and stuff. I'm used to uncharted, the last of us and tomb radiers LOL

I will need to learn the gameplay and I wasn't aware to like powers and stuff. I'm used to uncharted, the last of us and tomb radiers LOL
Good news is you can change difficulty in your current game, so if you find the game too easy on normal you can turn it up later.

for anyone (like me) who's been waiting for a nice sale before picking up the Legendary Edition, it doesn't get much better than this...during this year's Amazon Prime Day (July 12- 13) you can pick up the game for free...other free games available during that time:

GRID Legends
Need for Speed Heat
Star Wars Jedi Knight – Jedi Academy
Star Wars Jedi Knight II – Jedi Outcast

https://primegaming.blog/start-free...-prime-gaming-for-prime-day-2022-4a760c6cdb75

it's now available free for Prime members...I just claimed my copy of Mass Effect: Legendary Edition (goes to your Origin account)

Back