Marvel's Avengers

pendragon1

Fully [H]
looks decent but i feel like this should be called avengers: 2030 or something. everyone nowadays only really know the current time mcu avengers.

Armenius

Fully [H]
looks decent but i feel like this should be called avengers: 2030 or something. everyone nowadays only really know the current time mcu avengers.
Even more confusing that <current year> Ms. Marvel is also apparently the main character and leader in this game. She looks to be consistently one of the lowest selling characters among the people who still buy comic books.

Derangel

Fully [H]
Even more confusing that <current year> Ms. Marvel is also apparently the main character and leader in this game. She looks to be consistently one of the lowest selling characters among the people who still buy comic books.
When written well, Kamala is a great character and during the first run of her book she was constantly praised as one of the best new characters out of Marvel in a long time. Her book suffered from the same over-all drop in writing quality as a lot of Marvel titles as time went on, but she still has the potential to be great if written well. I also don't think she's the leader in this game, more like the "heart" of the team, the person that pushes them back together.