Make this Christmas [H]ard to forget

5.7m....

Before anyone asks - i'm getting the numbers from Stanford's hourly stats updates :)

I thought I'd be able to get a few WUs in before you cracked the top...now I'm not so sure :eek:
GPU WUs are welcomed as well :D
A 8900 takes about 4 hrs on a fast GPU, current "schedule" to pass the line is 215 mins (unless skewed by BA units coming in).
If you get 7810 and 7811 units, then there is ample time ;)

Just glad I could contribute the last few weeks to help out. Will continue as long as I can after the default is defeated.

GPU WUs are welcomed as well :D
A 8900 takes about 4 hrs on a fast GPU, current "schedule" to pass the line is 215 mins (unless skewed by BA units coming in).
If you get 7810 and 7811 units, then there is ample time ;)

I was folding last week but took off for the OCN Folding Forum War. I'm folding my 4Ps again...and anything I contribute now will be a contribution to the buffer we build as we pull away from Default! ;)

Umm, you guys are going the wrong way now... ;)

**edit** Ok, THERE you go

Last edited:
I'm already drinking the beer. Let's get this done!!!!!

Fold On, Horde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It is done. The next update will show an [H] lead of 1,739,980 points.
Sun Dec 8 16:20:01 PST 2013
team teamname score wu
33 [H]ardOCP 36098737170 18431704
0 Default 36096997190 123928238

Congrats to all!

iW7e6wvjKaHT.jpg

jZzRoxnsUwM9o.jpg

Think this is a great opportuntity to express a big

Thank YOU

to all folders from other teams who joined [H] for this "honorable" goal.

Can't talk on behalf of the whole ]H] team, but the time, systems and energy you donated is really appreciated,

Thanks,
Andy

Woo congrats everyone. I'm happy to be able to say that I helped.

Sweet! We take down Default and I pass the 10M mark in the same day! (Well, 10M used to be a big deal! :D)

Keep Folding [H]ard, everyone!

I never thought this day would come!
Congratulations everyone and stay [H]ard! :cool:

Oh, looky there at the [H] radar, nada, zip, zero, bugger all.

hordeovertake-20131209.PNG

Well done you truly [H]ard people, we have indeed achieved our goal to Defeat Default first and by Christmas.

Special thanks to the extended cast of supporters who don't normally fold for team 33! <hat tip>

Top job to all the normal [H]orde members that have contributed to make [H] the number one folding team on the planet. <standing ovation>

Now onward together to defeat the common enemy, all the diseases that Stanford aims to stamp out.

Well done!

And boo to my ISP for failing to move my broadband connection on Friday like they said they would. Boo!

Sooooo proud of your my bruthas!! :cool:

When I think of a Folding Team that steadily has "kept its eye on the Folding ball", your team sets that example for all teams.

Have a great day and thoroughly enjoy your [H]uge accomplishment. Hope all the diseases that we fight just felt a big "kick in the nuts"! :D

Well done, very well done.

Your Bro from EVGA-land

Congrats everybody. And thanks to all the well wishers and contributors from other teams!

Back