Make this Christmas [H]ard to forget

Glad to see we made it. :) I feel like re-joining the team a little over a year ago (and turning on my desktop once it finally got cold here in Texas) somehow helped a little.

Keep it up everyone!

I feel as though I should have seen a Breaking News story on this monumental achievement. Did I miss it?

Congratz team!

While I might not be folding now, I like to think that my 16.7m points I've contributed in the past helped get this completed a little faster :p

Dont thank me
I am like The Lone Ranger who never hangs around to be thanked.

Greetings everyone.
Just another EVGA folder. I registered specifically to congratulate you all on the amazing accomplishment you have all done. You guys Rock [H]ard so keep up the fantastic work!

Jini

A very belated congrats to the team!! I long knew this was within the realm of possibilities. :cool:

Apologies for not being present during the awe inspiring push to overtake Default. Couldn't handle the heat of summer and the never ending cleaning routine/maintenance of my aging systems. I was intending to return at the start of fall but procrastinated dreading the much needed major overhaul, which only delayed the inevitable and caught me unprepared for the unseasonable Siberian temperatures. :eek:

A very belated congrats to the team!! I long knew this was within the realm of possibilities. :cool:...

Welcome back. Thanks for the inspiration and also for blowing out the dust bunnies.
Fold on. :D

Ive been folding all week anonymously for team33. During sleep and work its churning away. Hope it helps!

Funny the difference a year makes... :eek:

Nothing much has changed for me, I haven't updated my FAH setup in at least a year. I'm running the same 4p and triple HD 7970 system as last winter and still getting good PPD.

Similar to what I'm running, just one 7970 fewer than you.

To replace my 4P Opty servers that I will eventually sell off, I'm building a 4x GTX970 GPU rig that should average 1.2Mil PPD in Linux with Core_17. Currently have 2 cards running and they are averaging 608K PPD together. If Core_18 gets ported to Deb and Nvidia "still" can't fix the drivers, then I'll sell the cards while there still some demand for them.

Back