So, I'm stuck with my trusty ole GMA 4500 for gaming company right now.
What the heck can I play with this durned thing? I know it can probably take Quake or UT on, but are there any of those gems with amazing storytelling and ingenious gameplay that have been put in the dustbin for their age out there for me to have a go at? Games that'll run at a decent framerate and mostly high settings that is. It'll be like going back to the best of the 90s or early 2000s I guess.
What the heck can I play with this durned thing? I know it can probably take Quake or UT on, but are there any of those gems with amazing storytelling and ingenious gameplay that have been put in the dustbin for their age out there for me to have a go at? Games that'll run at a decent framerate and mostly high settings that is. It'll be like going back to the best of the 90s or early 2000s I guess.