List of SLI/mGPU enabled VR games

Markland

n00b
Hello everyone,

As a user with two identical nVidia cards I was getting quite excited seeing that Unreal Engine 4 has enabled the possibility of using SLI for the games based on that engine. Naturally I started looking for games which would support SLI and have found two so far and a third with support for mGPU.

I figured making a list would be useful both for me and for others so if any of you have knowledge of any other games with SLI or mGPU support please post and I'll add it to the list.

Current list of games with SLI/mGPU support:
  • NVIDIA VR Fun House - nVidia SLI (VRWorks).
  • Trials of Tatooine - nVidia SLI (VRWorks).
  • Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope - mGPU with ATI 480 and nVidia (LiquidVR).

Lets try and collect all of them in one thread, perhaps we could have it stickied too? :)

Best regards,
Markland

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat with 1070 SLI. I believe those 3 are the only ones currently that have/or will have support soon. Have you actually got any of the VR-SLI titles to work properly?

Current list of games with SLI/mGPU support:
  • NVIDIA VR Fun House - nVidia SLI.
  • Trials of Tatooine - nVidia SLI.
  • Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope - mGPU with ATI 480.

Lets try and collect all of them in one thread, perhaps we could have it stickied too? :)

Your list is complete for now.

I'm in the same boat with 1070 SLI. I believe those 3 are the only ones currently that have/or will have support soon. Have you actually got any of the VR-SLI titles to work properly?

I have gotten all three of those titles to properly operate with mGPU where support is stated.

Hi,

That's great to know! I'll continue to add to this list as new games or patched games come to my knowledge.

Or perhaps you'd like to maintain a list elsewhere on your page? I think it would be rather useful to have a quick list users can go to to find SLI/mGPU enabled games. :)

Best regards,
Markland
First, you do not need to sign every post. We have a field on the left of the page that identifies you as the poster.

Second, this thread if fine for containing that information. Considering there are "none" at this time, not much need. But surely something for the future.

Back