Heliocentrical
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2005
- Messages
- 2,852
Just a quick question. I saw he was able to talk to maxpower by getting a new user name. Whats to stop all the other bad traders and banned folks from doing the same?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
He created a new account in order to attempt a resolution with Max Power and that is what we want to see - a satisfactory resolution.Aratech said:Just a quick question. I saw he was able to talk to maxpower by getting a new user name. Whats to stop all the other bad traders and banned folks from doing the same?
littleAl said:nope, im leptoon on notebookforums. But I had my account banned for 7 days cuz of thread crapping, lol.
RedneckHunter said:He was promptly banned on the spot after we saw these threads.
Just copy pasted what you wrote and I'm still getting "One or more of the numbers you entered are not valid UPS Tracking Numbers. Please review and update the field(s) highlighted in red with arrows (>>>)."Ice Czar said:or he could verify that is the correct number here
it looks like a UPS # 1Z A9Z 940 68 0009 464 5
Just tried, no answer.Cold Dark Shadow said:Its very odd to get a tracking error thru UPS, there tracking systems is really good
Id call him
It says "Shipped to: WOLFVILLE, NS, CA".Cold Dark Shadow said:maybe its in transit back to shipper
whats odd about that? i dunno how canada addys look in UPS's systemLethal said:It says "Shipped to: WOLFVILLE, NS, CA".
I would image they use two-digit codes just like in the US, so NS = Nova Scotia and CA = Canada.lithium726 said:i dunno how canada addys look in UPS's system
Lethal said:Hmmm... now it says "in transit". But Crosshairs and I both saw "returned to shipper" a few minutes ago.
and it still shows that ..At 5:58 PM Max Power said:The tracking number he gave me 1ZA9Z9406800094645 still says invalid several days after he said he sent it. I'm going to try calling him again because he stopped replying to my pmness.
Max Power said:Where do you see returned to shipper? The number is 1ZA9V9406800094921.