• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Leptoon Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
poison123 said:
Dang if it really is 1.2 pounds then theres next to no shipping materail in there.

I ship a lot of stuff w/Fedex and UPS, and they frequently have the weight a bit off. Many times it's just the customer estimate. The best thing to do right now, is wait and see what arrives. I venture to say though, that not much would shock anyone right now.

 
I got the card but he shipped it with UPS instead of USPS so I had to pay $60.. yes... $60 duty!!! $@^^@#$@$ :mad:
Meh.. at least I got it, maybe he'll give me some compensation..?
 
Max Power said:
I got the card but he shipped it with UPS instead of USPS so I had to pay $60.. yes... $60 duty!!! $@^^@#$@$ :mad:
Meh.. at least I got it, maybe he'll give me some compensation..?

That sucks.. 60 + what you paid for the card.... At least this whole ordeal is done with.. and Yeah I doubt this guy will give you any compensation.. Look what you had to go through to just get the card you guys agreed upon.. :(
 
Glad this is all done :)

Did you agree on USPS? If so, give Dad another ring. If not, that sucks balls. Either way, 9800pro for $160 is better than zilch for $100.
 
pigpen said:
Glad this is all done :)

Did you agree on USPS? If so, give Dad another ring. If not, that sucks balls. Either way, 9800pro for $160 is better than zilch for $100.
We didn't agree on any type of shipping as he took a long time to respond over pm and i couldent really understand his dad's texas accent.. but anyway, yeah, that $60 was supposed to go towards a new PSU to run the card, arg.

I'll try calling him sometime I guess and see if I can work something out.
 
Max Power said:
I'll try calling him sometime I guess and see if I can work something out.

don't hold your breath

littleAl \ leptoon is now permabanned
we havent had a more foul-mouthed capricious self-destructive juvenile in years
as a trader he doesnt have the first clue what customer relations means
extending him a membership to this board was a mistake
he is totally incapable of abiding by the rules,
after having agreed to them his conduct leaves little doubt that he is a bald faced liar
and a dishonorable person in general.

good riddance

I persoanlly regret having to enforce the flaming rules in this thread
some where quite humorous and accurate IMO

Max Power this thread is now locked
you can PM me with any further info as necessary
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top