• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Leptoon Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Power

Gawd
Joined
Jan 30, 2005
Messages
515
Read this first.

"No. I am not goint o send it because there is nothing you can do about it. I read that less than %5 of people like me are actually fined. And, if I am, I will only be fined $100 for the card and be forced to give a 9800pro to you. And, your in Canada anyway so I don't think so. I am going to block you now, bye bye!" - Leptoon
Fucking hell!!! :mad:
 
Thats so wrong man, with him saying that, i do believe he is 14 or so,


If u want PM me his info, Im very close to this prick, and have a few friends in the dallas PD. ( Im not saying anything about paying a visit with a bat or anything related, Just want to help max out, the proper way....)
 
yea get the cops involved. regaurdless if your in Canada, that just means Customs gets involved :D
 
Could somebody PM me his info? I know a few people said they had it in my last thread but a bunch of the posts were deleted :p
 
I am assuming you have his address right???? If not ,let me know, I can probably get it for you.
 
<Sigh> I was hoping he would at least attempt resolution before it came to this, but I went ahead and banned him as a Bad Trader.

Max Power, he requested a review of his site in Webmastering & Programming recently.

Enter his domain name and do a whois, it will give you the address he registered the domain with, and the phone number matches the one on his site:

http://www.whois.sc/

If you want the IP addys he has used to access [H], you will need to contact kyle@hardocp.com.
 
If this kid is a pilot/lawyer/whatever else. WTF does he have to scam people for 100.00???? What a loser.....

Good luck Max
 
digiram said:
If this kid is a pilot/lawyer/whatever else. WTF does he have to scam people for 100.00???? What a loser.....

Good luck Max

He's just a remarkably snobbish son of a bitch. You should see the PM's he sent me.

ps: Sup digiram
 
that was his bagit2004@msn.com profile
EDIT: the whois info on his site nets some helpful information...
i believe one of the names listed for billing must be a father type figure...
 
leptoon
leptoon Angel
leptooners
offhandguy
mabybaby
chris_norberg_4
andrew
andrew dahl
bagit2004


http://193.151.4.102/forum/archive/index.php/t-4878.html
http://193.151.4.102/forum/showthread.php?t=4878

both Andrew Dahl & his "Technical Support" member Timmy Doege are listed in the post above roll playing forum thread

a few more tracks
http://www.icq.com/boards/search_results.php?uSearchString=RagNarOk&page=2
(2nd post from the top)
http://www.computing.net/cpus/wwwboard/forum/11260.html
http://xtremods.com/vbulletin/member.php?find=lastposter&t=7091
http://www.dfwfrag.com/phpBB2-viewtopic-t-1133-highlight-.html
http://www.dfwfrag.com/phpBB2-viewtopic-t-1081-highlight-.html
http://books.dreambook.com/lolforever/lolforever.html
http://www.notebookforums.com/search.php?searchid=1256950
http://www.devhardware.com/forums/member.php?u=25452
http://www.neowin.net/forum/lofiversion/index.php/'+li.substring(.../><br /t316693.html
http://www.videogamingforums.com/forums/member.php?u=9213
http://www.gothic.gr/?whois|956
http://ffxi.ogaming.com/gallery/Screenshots/contemplating_galka
http://www.network54.com/Forum/thread?forumid=9812&messageid=1102046645&lp=1102046645
http://www.network54.com/Forum/viewall?forumid=9812
http://www.network54.com/Forum/viewall?forumid=9812&it=2
http://groups.msn.com/Neowizard/bannedscammers.msnw (ironic)
http://groups.msn.com/Neowizard/cheatsthatmaybeuseful.msnw
http://www.techspot.com/vb/showthread.php?t=20001
http://www.sluniverse.com/forums/UserInfo681.aspx
http://www.sluniverse.com/forums/Topic5024-1-1.aspx
http://www.bearshare.net/showthread.php?t=34069
http://www.svagroup.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1768 (funny title)
http://www.partydawgs.com/user.aspx?char=M
http://slexchange.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=378



I mildly dislike being lied too

you should see what I can do when Im really steamed :p
http://www.searchlores.org/
 
Lethal said:
but I went ahead and banned him as a Bad Trader.

Reading both threads and his PM, I think "ridiculously belligerant and bad trader" is called for.
 
Crosshairs said:
UH...WTF...

we'll just leave that out of the public forum ;)

while I don't feel he should have any further "consideration" other than for his age
considering his actions
and anything he has left in other public forums is fair game in a troll hunt
its not his feelings Im now concerned with, there are many other members
and thats a bad precedence and is basically flamebait that would unnecessarily create a hostile environment. ;)


he's a confused and possibly pathological liar
likely underage and none too bright if he thinks there will be no repercussions
but then the effort needs to be invested to hound him and have the authorities confront him
there are likely public records for his adult associates and parents publicly available and he isnt the only one that can be pressured

Ive backed up multinational corporations, forcing them to waste disproprtionate amounts of time and money to deal with me, until finally they have caved (lemon products)
one snotty nosed 14 year old shouldnt be much of a problem.

start with the FBI, get that fraud report filed, then with that go for the local authorities
and since he represented himself here in his profile as CEO of Dehlcomputers you might even force the closure of that website if you had a vindictive mind

make those nics mud everywhere from trollhunters to popular FS\FT forums
assemble a profile w\ his other victims, nail Dahlcomputers through resellerratings, the Better Business Bureau, complain to the ISP

however the mods and admins here
while referees and advocates in the forum
arent here to hold your hand, you trade at your own risk
and need to do the legwork to seek redress yourself ;)
 
Max Power said:
.
Also, does anyone here live near him?

several large Police Officers in Greenville do.

how specifically did you send him the money?
 
Ice Czar said:
several large Police Officers in Greenville do.

how specifically did you send him the money?
Paypal, he was verified too but I think it was his mom's account or something because it was a female name.
 
Start the charge back now..If you havent already..They will side with you unless he can provide proof of shipment.....You might not get a refund if there is no money in the Acct, but at least if his mom see's the charge back, maybe she will do something.
 
if you used a credit card you can do the charge back but PP will soon after close your account.

If you didnt use a CC thru paypal, file a complaint, Theyll freeze the accouint if theres any $$$ in the account you may get it back but if theres not, PP wont do anything
 
Ice Czar said:
however the mods and admins here
while referees and advocates in the forum
arent here to hold your hand, you trade at your own risk
and need to do the legwork to seek redress yourself ;)
I love that we have an admin who composes abstract poetry with his responses :)
 
Cold Dark Shadow said:
if you used a credit card you can do the charge back but PP will soon after close your account.

I guess your speaking from experience there. :)
I have had to do multiple chargebacks for items not recieved on E-Bay. Everytime, I got my money back, although it takes a few weeks, to a few months.
Many were CC payments, and a few were bank transfers.
I have had my Paypal acct since January of 2001.
I have a verified priemier acct with over 100 transactions.
Not once have they frozen my acct, nor threatened to close it.
 
They must have recently changed there policy, almost everyone ive talked to that has done a chargeback with a CC thru Paypal, if the money wasnt collected back from the seller. the buyers account was closed

If you want soem interesting info on Paypal, check out
http://www.paypalsucks.com/

I personally havent had a problem with paypal that i can remember
 
Cold Dark Shadow said:
They must have recently changed there policy, almost everyone ive talked to that has done a chargeback with a CC thru Paypal, if the money wasnt collected back from the seller. the buyers account was closed

If you want soem interesting info on Paypal, check out
http://www.paypalsucks.com/

I personally havent had a problem with paypal that i can remember

Yeh, that site is funny...But you gotta take it with a grain of salt.
I know Paypal has had a real bad reputation, but since E-Bay took over/ bought them out, things have been much better.
I have a paypal buyer credit acct. The interest is nuts, its like 22.00%...But I use it and pay it right off. I feel safer, because since this is thier money, I figure if I have a problem, they will be on my side.
I might be nuts, because I only got that a few months ago, and havent had any problems since then. :)
 
I am leptoon and was just about to ship the card but I need his phone number to ship internationaly but he will not give it to me. Therefor, I cant ship it. Now, because he will not give me the phone number, if he dose anything because I cant ship it, I can and will sue him. Now I can't ship it today because he would not give me the number but if he changes his mind and actually wants the card, he will post it here because I am sure I am about to have this account banned also. If I get the number, I will ship the card tomorrow.
 
littleAl said:
I am leptoon and was just about to ship the card but I need his phone number to ship internationaly but he will not give it to me. Therefor, I cant ship it. Now, because he will not give me the phone number, if he dose anything because I cant ship it, I can and will sue him. Now I can't ship it today because he would not give me the number but if he changes his mind and actually wants the card, he will post it here because I am sure I am about to have this account banned also. If I get the number, I will ship the card tomorrow.
I pmed you my number, though I have no idea why you would need it. Make sure you get a tracking number as well.
 
littleAl said:
Now, because he will not give me the phone number, if he dose anything because I cant ship it, I can and will sue him.


OMG.....
TSK TSK...Ship the card, this is not going to go away !!!!
 
Just an update. His dad called me and gave me a tracking number, but the card won't be shipped until monday. I'll keep you posted.
 
Gald to hear it.....Please let us know if & when it gets there ...... I hope this is over now :)
 
I received my Doctorate from Bermuda Triangle University :p


while they may be understandable sentiments
I wouldnt exactly call them constructive :p
 
Look, people, if you don't have anything relevant/pertinent to add, don't post. Threats of physical violence will not be tolerated here and will only end up getting you banned.
 
Ive deleted more posts in this single thread
than my total moderating the Data Storage Forum :p
 
*edit* i guess i wasn't the only one who found gold at the end of the google rainbow.
i'll be polite though :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top