League of Legends -- how many [H] regulars?

Apparently rotation changed today or something. She isn't free anymore. Guess I won't be playing.

Vayne is still good to pick up and play as, she's reasonably strong as long as you play her correctly, which is to say, let your team initiate first, and then you jump in and clean up after them.

Losing with flair baby.

At one point there were a lot more wards, fps dropped to about 20 with a single 460.

leagueoflegends201107212247176.jpg

Hahahhaha, hilarious

Did your team report you for that? LOL or did your whole team buy wards?

BTW, i'll play with you sometime.

We were already at 20 kills or so under, only had nexus towers left. Sion did it first, so I just joined in on the fun.

Fun times :)

I'll be home in 2 and a half hours, if you happen to be online, I'll join you for a game or 2.

I'll play as Jarvan IV

i just bought like 6 new champions today mostly 450-1350 champs. And still pretty much just play amumu haha

i just bought like 6 new champions today mostly 450-1350 champs. And still pretty much just play amumu haha

I pretty much haven't seen the point in playing anyone but GangPlank for awhile now. Although last night we had good CC so I Nasus'd it up and went solo top and had +250 on my Q by 15minutes in. That was a fun game.

I think my best purchase has been Master Yi. Awesome champion, and when I play with my bud on a 5v5 when hes using Amumu, we tear up!

I think my best purchase has been Master Yi. Awesome champion, and when I play with my bud on a 5v5 when hes using Amumu, we tear up!

Almost all the yis I see are backdooring bastards. I hate split push comps... That being said have you tried AP yi? It is a bit goofy and definitely not as good end game, but can be a lot of fun and you get some mad harass for laning

Almost all the yis I see are backdooring bastards. I hate split push comps... That being said have you tried AP yi? It is a bit goofy and definitely not as good end game, but can be a lot of fun and you get some mad harass for laning

Cant say that I have.

My methods using Yi, I dont even focus any skill points on Meditation.

I level up AS, WS and my Ult, run in with AS, focus heavy hits with WS, use my instant (I think its exhaust or something like that) to hinder their movement speed so its harder to run away, than I move in for the kill, as their teammates start ganging up, I use my Ult and boost out quickly.

My last match last night I went 7-2-13 with my friend going 8-3-11 using Amumu. The team we were with didnt really know what they were doing, they werent talking to each other or using teamwork at all and we almost lost, the enemy was communicating well and had gotten all the way through the middle. Finally near the end we started getting a full communication going with all our teammates and pushed hard in the middle, than went back and focused on the bottom and pushed right up.

Crazy stuff, and im very much enjoying the game itself and using Master Yi.

Cant say that I have.

My methods using Yi, I dont even focus any skill points on Meditation.

I level up AS, WS and my Ult, run in with AS, focus heavy hits with WS, use my instant (I think its exhaust or something like that) to hinder their movement speed so its harder to run away, than I move in for the kill, as their teammates start ganging up, I use my Ult and boost out quickly.

My last match last night I went 7-2-13 with my friend going 8-3-11 using Amumu. The team we were with didnt really know what they were doing, they werent talking to each other or using teamwork at all and we almost lost, the enemy was communicating well and had gotten all the way through the middle. Finally near the end we started getting a full communication going with all our teammates and pushed hard in the middle, than went back and focused on the bottom and pushed right up.

Crazy stuff, and im very much enjoying the game itself and using Master Yi.

Give AP yi a shot and grab a solo lane on a normal game. You focus on alpha strike. In team fights you can really destroy kids cause his ult refreshes cooldowns on killing blows so when you alpha strike for like 600 and hit all of them and just happen to kill one you get to do it again which has pretty good odds of killing another and so on.

Plus the best thing with AP Yi is if they don't have much CC you can Meditate through ALL of their damage because of the defense bonus. If a Yi is meditating and you don't have a stun/silence he can tank through a good 3 of you. It's really funny for when a Ryze pops his ult, or Kat, etc.

AP yi is fun, but a total one trick pony. Use your Q, hope you kill someone, if you did, Q again. If you didn't, meditate. That's about it.

I just did a tanky heimer, that was fun. Haimer with 2 Warmogs and a Frozen heart! I want to do a 6 Warmog heimer just for fun, but that's not really feasible.

Tanky Heimer used to be pretty decent, but a few months ago they reduced his turret threat by quite a bit. Now it's all about the Rocketdinger.

What do you guys think of the new upcoming champ, Wukong The Monkey King?

If you aren't too familiar with him, I found all the information released up to date in one article on this site.

Yorick is awesome, I don't know what you are talking bout. Monkey doesn't look that great to me. So I bought Yorick with the points I saved.

Yorick is garbage

nobody is playing him in Normals, which is all I play still. I tried him while he was free, he has no damage output.

Yorick is garbage

nobody is playing him in Normals, which is all I play still. I tried him while he was free, he has no damage output.

Play against me... Yorick was retarded at release, but they overcorrected and he's a beast now.

Yorick is a pain early lane game.

However mid/late game? He's still not that good imo. He just slides off late game with his ratios/items.

I'll lane vs a Yorick with a Garen or Rumble anyday.

However mid/late game? He's still not that good imo. He just slides off late game with his ratios/items.

He holds up pretty well mid game. Late game with atmogs he does alright still. Just ends up really hard to kill with decent dmg.

Yorick isn't a pain when you use two of the best laners in the game?

37-intredasting.jpg

Yorick isn't a pain when you use two of the best laners in the game?

37-intredasting.jpg

I'm still pretty sure I could outlane rumble and garen. I'd have to play against some good ones to
find out.

yorick has a lot of staying power and is really only countered in lane by people with staying power as well. I'd expect fiddle to be a somewhat challenging matchup

I keep buying new champions but all I end up doing is going back to my favorites, Sona and Gangplank.

I'm still pretty sure I could outlane rumble and garen. I'd have to play against some good ones to
find out.

yorick has a lot of staying power and is really only countered in lane by people with staying power as well. I'd expect fiddle to be a somewhat challenging matchup

The thing is, his staying power comes form his minions, and early game if you harass him a lot (like you can eaisly do with rumble/garen) he has to blow a LOT of mana on his minions to heal up/harass back.

With no mana regen item they'll have to get zoned out, or go back to base to refill/buy mana regen and you'll be able to outlv them now.

The key when laning vs yorick is to keep pressure on him, do NOT turtle and let him harass you with his minions, harrass him and force him to blow his a lot.

His minions are super weak if you attack back, two hits and they are dead.

The thing is, his staying power comes form his minions, and early game if you harass him a lot (like you can eaisly do with rumble/garen) he has to blow a LOT of mana on his minions to heal up/harass back.

With no mana regen item they'll have to get zoned out, or go back to base to refill/buy mana regen and you'll be able to outlv them now.

The key when laning vs yorick is to keep pressure on him, do NOT turtle and let him harass you with his minions, harrass him and force him to blow his a lot.

His minions are super weak if you attack back, two hits and they are dead.

Yeah, I can beat Yorick quite easily with Jarvan.

So I decided to try junglesticks out in normal game. I was actually doing very well and got some good ganks in. Then the gamed lagged out. I closed the game and tried to reconnect. No option anywhere and now I have a leave on my account. Awesome.

Game is fun but the client is a pos.

Eh? When you close the client or get dc'd and have to relogin, the client comes up with nothing on it but a giant "RECONNECT" button in the middle...

So I decided to try junglesticks out in normal game. I was actually doing very well and got some good ganks in. Then the gamed lagged out. I closed the game and tried to reconnect. No option anywhere and now I have a leave on my account. Awesome.

Game is fun but the client is a pos.

That just means that the game ended before you could reconnect.

I just played a few ranked games. Wondering what's the point of sticking to unranked once you reach 30?

Wukong looks pretty damn strong from the Champion spotlight, then again, they always show the new champion in the best light possible, but this guy looks just as strong as Vayne did.

I bet they will nerf him in the ground untill he's on par with Leona, lol.

Did anyone read the new article yet? I knew they were getting big but I didn't think they had quite as many players as they are at now. I'll copy the article into my post. "you've grown league of legends into a massive game

Summoners!

Now that Season One is coming to a close, this is a great time to update you all on some amazing accomplishments that you have helped make possible.

The first time we discussed League of Legends growth was back in August of 2010. The number of players enjoying the game then was impressive, but since then our phenomenal rate of growth has increased.

As of today, 15 million people have registered to become League of Legends players. Each month, over 4 million people log in to play. And on each day, 1.4 million summoners play League of Legends together.

When we're at our busiest, over 500,000 people in North America and Europe are in game at the same time. On average, more than 10 games of League of Legends start every second of every day. As we expand into Asia and abroad, the possibilities around live, global events makes the game enthusiast in all of us shake with excitement.

The phenomenal growth that we have experienced this year has not just been limited to the playerbase. Riot Games itself is now more than five times the size it was when we released League of Legends back in October of 2009, weighing in at more than 300 employees in four different cities across three continents. And we're actively hiring more people now than we ever have before!

Our success, however, can sometimes be our greatest challenge. Servicing half a million players simultaneously puts us in a great, but challenging position, which means we face unique problems to solve to ensure stability. Over the past year, we've grown the company to create the best League of Legends experience possible, both in terms of our ability to add new features, new content and, most importantly, to ensure our stability. Our recent division of the EU platform into EU West and EU Nordic & East is our most major, visible improvement to stability, but we're constantly working to ensure you can continue to play in a reliable environment.

None of this would have been possible without you. League of Legends is your game, and you've made it abundantly clear that League of Legends is not only here to stay, but this community has made it one of the most popular PC games in the history of our industry. For that, I want to express my most sincere heartfelt thanks; from me, and everyone here working around the clock to give you the gaming experience that you enjoy, and the features that you've been asking for.

Looking back at all we've delivered makes us proud - from game features like Draft Mode and Ranked Games around Season One, to Battle Training and Co-Op vs. AI to help you bring your friends into the game, to our commitment of constantly enhancing our community with Auto-Leaver banning, the Summoner's Code and the Tribunal. We are also committed to continuing to improve and expand our web presence, our live event coverage and competitive scene, but patting ourselves on the back about the past is not what Riot is all about.

Last December we told you to expect the unexpected -- and in 2011 we will deliver on this promise. We are extremely excited to continue to demonstrate our commitment to constantly delivering the most innovative and player-centric online game experience around for all of you to enjoy. You have our sincere commitment that we are still just getting started and the best is yet to come. Thank you for your continued support, and thanks for playing League of Legends!

Sincerely,

Marc "Tryndamere" Merrill

President & Executive Producer

Back