Size (or weight once on my desk) isn't an issue but I am torn between being able to use a DVI connector or having a great range in res and one third the Price.
Main questions.
Can I get he kind of in game clarity out of a LCD as I could a CRT?
Can I get a CRT hat uses a DVI connector (don't think its possible)?
Are their still Professional Real flat sceen CRTs made (no curved screen with a flat glass pane inserted in front)?
I really don't have a good wasy to check out in game looks of eiher type of monitors so I was wondering if people could shoot out a couple really good choices of *clear* Flatscreens and Flatpanels and their prices.
Main questions.
Can I get he kind of in game clarity out of a LCD as I could a CRT?
Can I get a CRT hat uses a DVI connector (don't think its possible)?
Are their still Professional Real flat sceen CRTs made (no curved screen with a flat glass pane inserted in front)?
I really don't have a good wasy to check out in game looks of eiher type of monitors so I was wondering if people could shoot out a couple really good choices of *clear* Flatscreens and Flatpanels and their prices.