Late Night Hunt Showdown Streaming

Sorry to be a stick in the mud but seeing these regular auto-playing streams on the main page is getting obnoxious.

Kyle likes the game and is just trying to get a lot of eyeballs on it.

Did not realize they had the entire theme song up on YT.

Also have to reach for my mute button or go find the pause button on the stream.

Just surprising that a site that puts "Warning auto play video" on all external links to articles with auto-playing videos, which shows an understanding that a lot of people don't care for auto play videos, would regularly put auto play videos on the main page.
You want me to turn the sound on? Because that is how you get the sound turned on.

LOL.

Seriously, sorry you don't like it. It is not going to change.

Love this game hope they add more content and get a larger player base. I've been playing 3 or 4 rounds a night.

Sparks is that good eh? I’ve been waiting on it to build up the cash reserves (my wife AND kid - seriously shes 4 - laugh at me because I am broke in like every game I play), I want to have like 1500 first, only level 40 :(

heads up, this stream started streaming audio automatically (mabe it was a commercial, not sure) when i visited hardocp. Not sure if this is intentional?

Reactions: blkt
like this
heads up, this stream started streaming audio automatically (mabe it was a commercial, not sure) when i visited hardocp. Not sure if this is intentional?
I effed up the code, it was my fault.

Shooting someone twice, and then having them bunny hop around and shot TWO rounds to kill both you and your teammate seems a little odd. The sparks doesn't reload that quickly. WTF.

I like these streams.. seems to be a good guy.
Trying some new things to get exposure for HardOCP. All kinda happened by accident, but we are trying to make it a win-win for everyone.

Shooting someone twice, and then having them bunny hop around and shot TWO rounds to kill both you and your teammate seems a little odd. The sparks doesn't reload that quickly. WTF.
They are going to nerf all the bunny hopping soon, which they should. This ain't CSGO.

Finally bought the game .. spent my first match going solo and spending 90% of match in a bush figuring out controls listening to gunfire all around me real close. I ended up doing the potato dance and dying to another fellow with a nice white shirt on ... :oops:

Are you open to featuring other streamers? Gave AdronFoE a follow last night, seems like a chill streamer.

There's only one other streamer I really follow, a former SEGA employee gone streamer and YouTuber: www.twitch.tv/darrentotalwar

PC only streamer with a focus on strategy and a little bit of Escape from Tarkov. Would love to see Darren get more exposure out there.

thefailspawner - that guy is good.
That guy is a HS god. Watch him for a while and you will find out all kinds of stuff you can do that you would never think of....besides being a dead on shoot. Human aimbot.

Kyle, if you started streaming this game on Twitch, I'm sure there are plenty of H|OCP'ers and GenMay'ers (distinction is important) who'd toss their free Prime subscriptions your way. Just another way to support this site.

Kyle, if you started streaming this game on Twitch, I'm sure there are plenty of H|OCP'ers and GenMay'ers (distinction is important) who'd toss their free Prime subscriptions your way. Just another way to support this site.
You don't want to watch me play games. My time is much better spent for you guys with hardware.

shutuptakemoney.jpg

...well ... you need hardware to stream stuff .. soo ... just say'n
Well the problem with that is that I am usually doing 5 different tasks at one time around here. Hard enough to shoot a video and get it edited.

You sir need a herd of your very own minions me thinks .. this game is like crack .. and it calls to you

Best round yet! Snuck around for 20 minutes, teammate was "ok", we got all the clues, started in on the spider. Capped it a few times, down to 10%? An old abandoned barn! They kill my buddy, I wait...one of them came through, BLAM BLAM BLAM, we dance and some more BLAM BLAM, I kill both of them. Rez my partner and he runs right into some fire, dead as a door nail. Make my way out and ready for the next round. Oh, I'm still playing, back to it!

Best round yet! Snuck around for 20 minutes, teammate was "ok", we got all the clues, started in on the spider. Capped it a few times, down to 10%? An old abandoned barn! They kill my buddy, I wait...one of them came through, BLAM BLAM BLAM, we dance and some more BLAM BLAM, I kill both of them. Rez my partner and he runs right into some fire, dead as a door nail. Make my way out and ready for the next round. Oh, I'm still playing, back to it!
DUDE! Best feeling ever. The way the game changes every single time you play is crazy. All the different tactics and scenarios you run into or implement brings about change in play every single time I load it up. Especially if you play with Randos.

Damn right, I was whooping and hollering after I got those two guys, there was so much smoke in the room we could barely see each other. Woke my wife up LOL! I honestly couldn't believe though after I rez'd my teammate, he runs right through a camp fire and dies. I just shook my head.
LOL!

I really can't watch this stream. The constant hopping and window sill strafing is annoying AF if you're not playing yourself.
Yeah, the bunny hopping is out of hand. The devs said they are going to nerf it soon. Tie it to stamina.

after playing the game a little bit now , I'm fine with the bunny hopping mechanics in their current state... I hop mostly when running through open water ..other than that, I'm to busy listening and watching and stabbing things and .. and .. mostly getting kilt

after playing the game a little bit now , I'm fine with the bunny hopping mechanics in their current state... I hop mostly when running through open water ..other than that, I'm to busy listening and watching and stabbing things and .. and .. mostly getting kilt
I was crouched in a big thick bush tonight, with the bounty. Squeezed between two teams, my partner had already gone down to one, so I was hoping to wait and get him up. I hear one guy walk up to the bush...can't see him, give him a single blast with the double barrel, he runs off. His team walks up to the bush, and I can see maybe a one inch view out of the leaves, his buddy walks right up, BLAM, kill him, and hear his buddy bleed out. LOL.

Is this game VR ?

Nevermind, just watched the video, thought with all the hype on the forums that it was VR.

Camping is part of the FPS gaming, man up and set the tents on fire!
Agreed that camping is part of Hunt, and it is one of the things that make it fun. I still think something needs to be implemented to incur some sort of penalty if that is all you do. I know Crytek is looking at it. A lot of ideas have been thrown out there.

https://feedback.huntshowdown.com/f...33144139-system-to-stop-or-discourage-camping

That said, had a great game last night before bed. Killed the Spider on the first clue, left it, killed Butcher, some started banishing our downed Spider while at the Butcher, but we were too far away to make it back. Had a $500 win!

Yeah, perpetual camping sure sucks. It'd be hard to implement something in software though so it is fair for different players and strategies. Not sure if anyone can host this game server but back in the day best way around camping were clan servers that had someone monitor what people do, but this too can sometimes backfire if mod if a prick. Perhaps having some kind of player ranking system would work... I did like someone's suggesting of zombies picking up scent if sitting still too long.
Yeah, I think campers that are sitting in the bushes for 5 minutes should draw in aggroed NPCs or start attracting crows maybe. At least something to push them to move or give up position.

Kyle, you know I love your work and this site, but an autoroll livestream on the front page and in the forums? I never thought I'd see the day.

Especially considering how much you hate linking autorolling pages in the news, and take special care to warn readers beforehand.

Is this WickedLux fella holding you hostage and making you publicize him? :p

Another teamkilling jerk. I think they need to implement some much harsher penalties on that. We played together for 30 minutes, he didn’t say a word in mic and I said like one word so it wasn’t personality or something. Got the three clues, I was leaving (and thought he was too we were headed the same direction and someone had the butcher done) and right next to extract all of a sudden fire erupts next to me, I’m looking around like an idiot for other players when my teammate walks up and shoots me point blank. WTF is going on with these assholes?! Seriously, thats not the kind of “rush” I’m playing to get. Oh, this match will my buddy here named fishballs kill me at the beginning or end? Right at extract or at the spider?

Fucking jerkoffs.

Another teamkilling jerk. I think they need to implement some much harsher penalties on that. We played together for 30 minutes, he didn’t say a word in mic and I said like one word so it wasn’t personality or something. Got the three clues, I was leaving (and thought he was too we were headed the same direction and someone had the butcher done) and right next to extract all of a sudden fire erupts next to me, I’m looking around like an idiot for other players when my teammate walks up and shoots me point blank. WTF is going on with these assholes?! Seriously, thats not the kind of “rush” I’m playing to get. Oh, this match will my buddy here named fishballs kill me at the beginning or end? Right at extract or at the spider?

Fucking jerkoffs.

People are dicks, particularly on the internet.

I think the solution is less on the penalty side, more of a cushion for the tk'd player. Something like letting you get the extraction award anyway, or not suffer a perm. Something not op or easy to abuse, but that keeps you from being dicked out right at the end.

People are dicks, particularly on the internet.

I think the solution is less on the penalty side, more of a cushion for the tk'd player. Something like letting you get the extraction award anyway, or not suffer a perm. Something not op or easy to abuse, but that keeps you from being dicked out right at the end.

I might be OK with that, but what would stop it from being abused? You go into a match, tear it up and kill every NPC on the map who cares, get down to one bar of life and oop your buddy shoots you so you don't "die' and you can keep everything. I don't know, people think of all kinds of stupid ways to cheat the system. Just play the game!

Just had a good round, we got all three clues, spider and extract, I got one other hunter (didn't mean to, it just happened, I don't go out of my way to hunt other people, like RL eh?) and it said something about oh you might be disconnected so maybe you lost everything, hmm we don't know. Crytech, come one, get your S together.

Back