Killing Floor 2 is nearing an Early Access release date.

I want blood sprays and the option to have the blood never go away so by the end of the map youre just covered in it and sliding around like Dead Alive.

I have some issues.

Looking forward to the free weekend to see what exactly has changed since the original other than graphics.

Everything. Not even remotely the same game anymore.

I bought the game when it was initially released to early access and with the newest update it actually feels more awesome where before it was 'meh' in comparison. Now that they have the Pyro and Demo and they've made the Berserker actually feel "berserk", the game feels much more extreme with all of the fire, explosions, and fast running around.

If you like online shooters but don't want to dedicate the time to getting good at competitive FPS games, then KF is fun because it's all co-op. The only frustrating thing is that people join the more difficult levels when they're below level 10 and the rest of the team ends up carrying them. They've recently added the kickvote feature but people are saying that it needs more tweaking. In KF1 you could set a percentage required to kickvote and there was an optimal setting that would prevent abuse but I'm not sure that's the case with KF2 because people are saying that kickvote needs work; maybe server admins haven't set the required parameters to keep it from being abused.

I bought the game when it was initially released to early access and with the newest update it actually feels more awesome where before it was 'meh' in comparison. Now that they have the Pyro and Demo and they've made the Berserker actually feel "berserk", the game feels much more extreme with all of the fire, explosions, and fast running around.

If you like online shooters but don't want to dedicate the time to getting good at competitive FPS games, then KF is fun because it's all co-op. The only frustrating thing is that people join the more difficult levels when they're below level 10 and the rest of the team ends up carrying them. They've recently added the kickvote feature but people are saying that it needs more tweaking. In KF1 you could set a percentage required to kickvote and there was an optimal setting that would prevent abuse but I'm not sure that's the case with KF2 because people are saying that kickvote needs work; maybe server admins haven't set the required parameters to keep it from being abused.

I bought the EA when it first came out as well. The recent update done a lot for the game. The new classes are nice to have finally and I'm pretty sure they've updated some of the gun sounds (some sound different to me).

I bought the EA when it first came out as well. The recent update done a lot for the game. The new classes are nice to have finally and I'm pretty sure they've updated some of the gun sounds (some sound different to me).
They mentioned that they brought on a new person that works with the sound and that they had revamped a lot of the sounds. The only downside to this is that I noticed that a lot of the audio appears to have had the lower-end cut from it, so sounds that had a lot of punch or bass in the past now sound less strong. Other than that, the new audio stuff isn't bad, just wish they would beef it up a bit since it's not nearly as heavy as it was.

I tried it out this weekend. IDK it felt too "clunky" for my tastes. I hate the run/sprint speed, the gunplay was pretty meh, and kiting the boss around with almost no ammo or knowledge of how much HP he had was pretty annoying.

Sadly, I'm getting too old to give a game more than 10 minutes if I'm not in love within 10 minutes.

2015-09-09_00017_zpsetwjx2oz.jpg

So I started playing this game again. Wasn't impressed by the first release a few months ago, but now it's growing on me. Feels much more like a Killing Floor game. They have all the Perks now except the Sharp and a nice selection of official maps plus some very nice custom maps.

I want blood sprays and the option to have the blood never go away so by the end of the map youre just covered in it and sliding around like Dead Alive.

I have some issues.

If you have an Nvidia card capable of FleX then I suggest trying this game out. It's seriously a blood bath. Blood, guts, corpses you name it. Very, very little "stuff" disappears between waves.

I just got word from TWI that they're gonna have a Free for the weekend event his coming weekend for Killing Floor 2. This will be a great time to check out the game for free to see if it's something you'd like.

I haven't played this in awhile...have they added much to the game other than DLC microtransactions?

They added some Return of the Patriarch content tot he game which is the reason for the free for the weekend promotion. I haven't played it recently to see what all was included.

When was the last time you played? The FleX visual physics they added is pretty damn awesome looking if you're rocking a Nvidia GPU that's capable of handling it. Assuming your 970 in your sig is accurate you should be fine at 1080P.

They added some Return of the Patriarch content tot he game which is the reason for the free for the weekend promotion. I haven't played it recently to see what all was included.

When was the last time you played? The FleX visual physics they added is pretty damn awesome looking if you're rocking a Nvidia GPU that's capable of handling it. Assuming your 970 in your sig is accurate you should be fine at 1080P.

Flex is limited right now due to issues.

Oh really? I didn't have any issues with it when they first introduced it. Did they remove it? I haven't played since then.

You can fight Krampus for the Holidays I never seen the movie Horror Christmas movie but seen it at Walmart two years back and seen the trailer on you tube.

I joined a Normal match and Krampus just steamrolled me because I didn't know the map but the other people on the team beat him with two players left.
Fun Factor of about 7/10

20171219102032_1.jpg

20181101131753_1.jpg
20181101132556_1.jpg

Killing Floor Monster Ball is going on for Halloween might be worth a look our team got to the Boss not sure if there is another map or if this was a repeat of last years map I never played it before.

If you want to try the Beta I think you right click on the game in your Library then hit the Betas tab then preview it should start downloading.

Just tried the map it's good for a dip in the pond map looks awesome started off with a Varmit rifle though at stage 6/7 Boss was fun because the map allows you to move around unlike last year ;P

Attachments

• 20181212114401_1.jpg
    20181212114401_1.jpg
    584.8 KB · Views: 0
20181213082924_1.jpg
20181213071645_1.jpg
20181212114125_1.jpg
20181212114619_1.jpg

I fought him like 5 times today lost like 3 seems like the newer classes in the game Firebug and Survivalist have both a Freeze Gun and Flamethrower that are more effective against him then the regular classes when the game first launched so next time anyway. My main problem with the game is movement is not really fluid you hit stuff in the game and it blocks your character and you get trapped you can get out of a corner by backpeddling in reverse by holding the shift key but sometime that doesn't work.

Update: Finally got the best of Krampus by using a up upgraded Flamethrower on him with my other teamates I torched him pretty good to where I could see his life going down. Some guns don't do much damage I seen a shotgun that was probably upgraded do some pretty good damage.

Attachments

• 20181212114619_1.jpg
    20181212114619_1.jpg
    679.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Yet another update. Other devs need to take notes, this is how you keep a solid following after years of release.

New map, weapons, and more. Also free to play this weekend.

Tripwire Interactive recently kicked off its Killing Floor 2 summer event with the release of a new free content update called Back and Kickin' Brass. The steampunk-themed update adds a new "Transport" Objective mode to the game and a new map called Steam Fortress, plus limited-time skins, objectives, and cosmetics, and the return of Zeds from last year's Summer Sideshow.

Also back from last year is Ringmaster Lockheart, who is once again looking to you for help as he attempts to repair and refuel his rocketship so he can blast off and begin his assault on the moon. Why assault the moon? I'll be honest, it's not really clear. Probably something to do with Zeds.

A pair of fun-sounding new weapons are also now available, the explosive harpoon-firing Seal Squeal, and the Hemoclobber, a studded club that does damage to Zeds but also heals teammates. Prestige rank 5 is now attainable, with new rank 5 prestige skins for a range of weapons, and along with the new Steam Fortress map, the Outpost and Zed Landing maps have also been updated for Objective mode play.

To get everyone in the mood to make Zeds dead, Tripwire has also made Killing Floor 2 free to play until 10 am PT/1 pm ET on June 25. It's also on sale on Steam during the freebie for 67 percent off, dropping it to $10/£7/€9 (for the standard edition) for the duration. The Back and Kickin' Brass summer event runs until July 31.

I have some issues.

buy an AR-15, vote Trump!, complain about SJWs, and then become an incel and live in a rural area

Ashley Wood Map not as spectacular as the Holiday map from last year.
This game though the camera at least it's a clean map =)

20191031110540_1.jpg
20191031111029_1.jpg
20191031110023_1.jpg

I played the map nothing special really but the end was the Shocker Boss dressed as Santa. I wish Tripwire would scrap the engine for something nicer looking it so damn clunky I know it's Grind Core Horror but whatever.

Halloween Map is up I gave it a try on Normal entire team got wiped fighting hans not the Pumpkin boss.

Back