Iptorrent Invites

Back to being stingy with invites on here I guess :/ Another invite given out who hasnt touched it yet. A shame people ruin it for the others around here.

If any users need an invitation and can provide proof that they are members of another tracker (good ratio etc, can blur sensitive details) I'll be glad to get them in!

Back to being stingy with invites on here I guess :/ Another invite given out who hasnt touched it yet. A shame people ruin it for the others around here.

Maybe they just wont accept...it beats them logging in and a week later you check their ratio being blood red and .0xx. That drives me crazy. Sorry to those who want the invites, but because of this, I feel I have already passed it on to a few good members and my love is all shared up.

Oh no, he signed up. Hasnt signed in since he signed up nearly 2 weeks ago. Im down to 1 invite left which will be saved for someone who can prove they will be worth a damn.

I could use an invite. Been exploring setting up a seedbox and this would be a good reason to get that going.

I figured I would wait till I built up a ratio before offering my invites. I have 5 as of now. Shoot me a pm with your credentials (current trackers, ratio, and how long you have been a member there) as well as your email address and I will get you setup.

I'd love an invite if anyone has any to give. Currently on what.cd and karagarga. Was active on oink, scenetorrents, and demonoid for quite a while. Never any issues.

So far first invite has been doing very good. I have 3 invites but am only doing 1 right now.

If you have good heat, and is a established 'poster' here on H send me a PM with heat info.

Also, please have enough upload for seeding.:)

Shoot me a pm with your credentials (current trackers, ratio, and how long you have been a member there) as well as your email address and I will get you setup.

Still have some invites. Please pm me the requested info and I will get you setup.

Looking for an invite. Have a Synology NAS now w/ the torrent application setup & a 30mb down 5mb up connection now (up from 15/1).

I have 3 invites. Please PM me your EMAIL ADDRESS and PROMISE TO SEED for an invite!

edit: I am not giving out any more invites on this public thread. This is annoying me beyond belief that so many people PM me without an email or a promise to seed. L2Read

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for being off topic, but can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong. I'm trying to avoid having anything on my HNR list, but it seems impossible because none of the torrents I've tried allow me to seed to a 1:1 ratio. The ratio between seeds and leechers flips within a matter of hours even on newly uploaded torrents. There is NOBODY to seed to on the 10 torrents that I currently have on my HNR list.

The best thing you can do for Torrents you can't seem to seed 1:1 is keep seeding them for at least 2 weeks and use bonus points to buy off the HNR. Use freeleech to keep your ratio up, repeat the tactic in the first sentence if you can't get 1:1 on those too. Sometimes it takes a month or more to get a torrent to 1:1, some you never can get to 1:1. :/ I'm seeding one right now that I've been seeding for 2 months and it's still not 1:1. I keep it for the bonus points for now.

Ya, just keep seeding them and even if nobody is downloading from you you will accumulate points you can use to buy upload credit.

Back