Iptorrent Invites

I think I have 4 IPT invites left. I would like to get into a good music or game community. Please keep a responsible ratio if invite is given!

Still have 2 invites left. Would love a good music community invite in exchange.

I believe I have some acid lounge invites (gaming) if somebody wants to throw me an IPT invite.

Would love to get an invite.

Was using Demonoid and never went below 1.5:1

have a pretome invite i would trade for an iptorrent.

I keep over 2:1 ratio on PTM, 3TB up, 2.14 TB down.

1 invite sent out got 2 left. only PM me if you have been a [H] forum member for over 3 years and will keep a good ratio

2 more invites available please if you're going to ask for one don't just hit and run. The last 4 invites I gave out only 1 person has bother to keep a decent ratio :(
Don't pm just reply back on this thread i'll give them to the first 2 people that respond!

2 more invites available please if you're going to ask for one don't just hit and run. The last 4 invites I gave out only 1 person has bother to keep a decent ratio :(
Don't pm just reply back on this thread i'll give them to the first 2 people that respond!

i want one man !!!

I'd would appreciate an invite if you have any left:D

Thats why I quit giving invites. I invited 5 people and only 1 has kept a positive ratio. Disappointing.

Thats why I quit giving invites. I invited 5 people and only 1 has kept a positive ratio. Disappointing.

Same! I got my invite from a reputable person here and I surely was not going to have a bad ratio or not give back.....

So when I got my invites I gave a handful out to the H members and only 2 have kept a positive ratio, the rest leeched it out.....

Edit: I am not saying that all members will not keep a good ratio but it makes me hesitant to give out more invites or to ask for a screenshot of their history on another tracker.

Last edited:

And I am a dick for asking for proof that they wont hit and run by screen shotting their client or another site they belong to. Like others, I got my invite here but, I rarely hand any out now.

I am looking for an invite if anyone still has one. Can provide ratio proofs and speedtest if needed. Thanks

WORD!!! And it's so easy to keep up a good ratio on IPtorrents. I don't even try to keep a good ratio, I just DL what I want and keep seeding and I have a 9.5:1 ratio with over 2.5TB uploaded. (only been a member for 12 months) I have crap comcast internet with a 3Mb up speed and I further limit my upload speed and limit the amount of peers that connect to me. So with the many invites I have given out (I have only advertised once here but have randomly msg'd people in this thread offering them an invite) only a few have kept a positive ratio.

I use the Freeleech torrents to keep my ratio up and my server to seed 24/7. It works really well. I currently sit at 88:1 ratio. :D

Yes it is very easy to keep a good ratio there, and I have super crappy Time Warner with a lousy 1mb up!

Anyways I have 1 invite so if you will keep a good ratio and have been a member at this site for at least 1 year PM me your email address and I will send it out.

Yes it is very easy to keep a good ratio there, and I have super crappy Time Warner with a lousy 1mb up!

Anyways I have 1 invite so if you will keep a good ratio and have been a member at this site for at least 1 year PM me your email address and I will send it out.

Will send you a PM!

Yeah, there is a guy who I just gave an invite to 2-3 days ago who is already at a 0.4:1 ratio... ridiculous.

Anyone have an invite left? I have a seedbox and can provide screenshots of a few sites I frequent if needed.

With the new hit and run system they have, having huge ratios are now useless. Since every single torrent you dl, you have to seed 1:1 regardless of your current ratio. I used to have a good ratio, but now I keep it at 1.05 since there is no reason to have a substantially higher one anymore.

Yeah but with free leech I dont see how NOT possible to keep a good ratio.

With the new hit and run system they have, having huge ratios are now useless. Since every single torrent you dl, you have to seed 1:1 regardless of your current ratio. I used to have a good ratio, but now I keep it at 1.05 since there is no reason to have a substantially higher one anymore.

Or on the flipside if you seed a lot, you accumulate points. Those points can be turned in for upload credit or even better you can use 50 points to zap a torrent off your list.

Say you download a 100gb freeleach torrent and for whatever reason you dont like it, or dont want to seed back. If you have 50 points you delete it from your torrent client and wait until it shows up as a HNR (Hit And Run). You then use the 50 points to zap it and clear it off of your history.

You know I was just thinking, maybe we should keep track of who invites go out to and out them if they turn out to be leechers ;)

I like that idea. :D Shame the leechers. LOL

I keep a huge ratio just for torrents that aren't freeleech that I can't find anywhere else. Most of the time 99% of what I want shows up in freeleech. Only a few haven't.

Post up your stats on a tracker Champ.

Here are two clowns that I invited from here.

2012-11-01 00:49:57 BababooeyHTJ 0.505 6.338 GB 12.542 GB
2013-07-08 04:19:29 Towermax 0.272 1.907 GB 7.002 GB

And here are the 3 good invites Ive had from here. Much appreciated guys!

willio747
MrMitch
fullvietFX

Post up your stats on a tracker Champ.

Here are two clowns that I invited from here.

2012-11-01 00:49:57 BababooeyHTJ 0.505 6.338 GB 12.542 GB
2013-07-08 04:19:29 Towermax 0.272 1.907 GB 7.002 GB

And here are the 3 good invites Ive had from here. Much appreciated guys!

willio747
MrMitch
fullvietFX

Tracker?

To be honest, I'm fairly new to the torrent world. I know what it is and used it before (since maybe programs like LimeWire back in the day and sometimes some public torrent sites) What is the fuss about? Seeding? When I ever torrent anything, I leave the seed on normal w/e the programs set it at, but when I'm playing a game is the only time I stop seeding (college internet = bleh).

So if you're worried I won't help the community out, you shouldn't. Invite at your discretion, but I plan on providing the community the same 'respect' that I receive in it as well. Same reason why I sell my items lower then any site on H or other sites because several members has helped me out so I learned to spread the love around.

Tracker?

To be honest, I'm fairly new to the torrent world. I know what it is and used it before (since maybe programs like LimeWire back in the day and sometimes some public torrent sites) What is the fuss about? Seeding? When I ever torrent anything, I leave the seed on normal w/e the programs set it at, but when I'm playing a game is the only time I stop seeding (college internet = bleh).

So if you're worried I won't help the community out, you shouldn't. Invite at your discretion, but I plan on providing the community the same 'respect' that I receive in it as well. Same reason why I sell my items lower then any site on H or other sites because several members has helped me out so I learned to spread the love around.

PM'd ya and after you join READ THOSE THREADS I linked

Back