Introducing our very first Newegg QUIZ!!

1. 98%
2.Your claim codes are displayed on the Gift Certificate Balance page once you log in.
3. Cool downs.
4."Core Components" and "Digital Gear," the "Best Place to Buy Software" and the "Overall Best Place to Buy Online."
5.Internet Retailer

My answers

1) 98%
2) claim codes are displayed on the Gift Certificate Balance page
3) In the efforts to best distribute our more popular products
4) overall best place to buy online, best place to buy core components, software, digital gear,
5)Howard Tong

Bowhuntr11 said:
My internet was too slow :(

But some of ken'ts answers are different then mine...I wonder if he could lose :p

I made up some stuff that sounded good lol. I think you won, tho I "Computer Shoppers Award" or whatever I said looked right from the page I was looking at

1 98%
2 Your claim codes are displayed on the Gift Certificate Balance page once you log in.
3 In the efforts to best distribute our more popular products evenly to our vast customer base, you may find that a quantity purchase limit has been placed on select items restricting the quantity amount that can be purchased in a ‘cool down’ period of 48 hours.
4 Newegg.com was distinguished as the best place to purchase "Core Components" and "Digital Gear," the "Best Place to Buy Software" and the "Overall Best Place to Buy Online."
5 Howard Tong

1.98%

2.Your claim codes are displayed on the Gift Certificate Balance page once you log in.

3.In the efforts to best distribute our more popular products evenly to our vast customer base, you may find that a quantity purchase limit has been placed on select items restricting the quantity amount that can be purchased in a ‘cool down’ period of 48 hours.

4.Shoppers' Choice Award 2004, best place to purchase "Core Components" and "Digital Gear," the "Best Place to Buy Software" and the "Overall Best Place to Buy Online."

5.vice president Howard Tong

kent said:
I made up some stuff that sounded good lol. I think you won, tho I "Computer Shoppers Award" or whatever I said looked right from the page I was looking at

Oh well..Its all in good fun! :D I just want to know what the newegg goodies are :cool:

1. 98%

2. Log in and go to the Gift Certificate Balance page.

3. To distribute more popular products evenly to the customer base.

4. Core Components, Digital Gear, Best Place to Buy Software, Overall best place to buy Online.

5. Internet Retailer.

The time has come. It is now time to unveil the questions to our Very First Newegg Quiz!
HERE ARE THE QUIZ QUESTIONS:

1 What percentage of Newegg orders ship-out the same day your order is placed?
98 percent if you order before 12 and you don't order on weekends.

2 You loose your Gift Certificate Claim code. You want to place an order after Newegg hours of operation. How do you recover the claim code online?

3 Why does Newegg place a Quantity-limit restriction on some items?
In the efforts to best distribute our more popular products evenly to our vast customer base, you may find that a quantity purchase limit has been placed on select items restricting the quantity amount that can be purchased in a ‘cool down’ period of 48 hours.

4 Which categories did Newegg win for the 2004 Computer shopper’s choice awards?
Newegg.com was distinguished as the best place to purchase "Core Components" and "Digital Gear," the "Best Place to Buy Software" and the "Overall Best Place to Buy Online."

5 Who states on March 16th 2006 that Newegg keeps Fraud under 0.08%?
www.internetretailer.com

1. What percentage of Newegg orders ship-out the same day your order is placed?
98%
2 You loose your Gift Certificate Claim code. You want to place an order after Newegg hours of operation. How do you recover the claim code online?
Your claim codes are displayed on the Gift Certificate Balance page once you log in.
A quantity purchase limit has been placed on select items restricting the quantity amount that can be purchased in a ‘cool down’ period of 48 hours.
4 Which categories did Newegg win for the 2004 Computer shopper’s choice awards?
"Core Components" and "Digital Gear," the "Best Place to Buy Software" and the "Overall Best Place to Buy Online."
How Newegg Keeps its Online Fraud Rate at Under 1% - Internet Retailer

1. 98%
2. Claim codes are displayed on the Gift Certificate Balance page once you log in.
3. In the efforts to best distribute more popular products evenly to the vast customer base.
4. Best Place to Buy Software and Overall Best Place to Buy Online.
5. InternetRetailer.com, told by vice president Howard Tong.

1. 98% of the time

2. Go to Newegg.com, Click on "Log in," "My account," "Shopping info," "View Gift Certificate Balance" to see your claim code.

3. Cool Down Period of 48 hours

4. "Core Components" and "Digital Gear," the "Best Place to Buy Software" and the "Overall Best Place to Buy Online."

5. Vice President of Newegg, Howard Tong

wow, i'm beat, i was hoping the questoin would have to do with hardware...i found two answers out of 5!!!! So good luck to everyone who actually posted :rolleyes:

After all that waiting, I too posted even though I realized 2 dozen ppl probably posted sooner.

Newegg guy - how about a "treasure hunt" in the future? That might require way too much effort (on your guys' part).

1 What percentage of Newegg orders ship-out the same day your order is placed?
98%

2 Your claim codes are displayed on the Gift Certificate Balance page once you log in.

3 In the efforts to best distribute our more popular products evenly to our vast customer base, you may find that a quantity purchase limit has been placed on select items restricting the quantity amount that can be purchased in a ‘cool down’ period of 48 hours.

4. CORE COMPONENTS
BEST PLACE TO BUY SOFTWARE
DIGITAL GEAR
OVERALL BEST PLACE TO BUY ONLINE

president Howard Tong tells InternetRetailer.com.

bazylik said:
lol I wonder how many more people will post answers

well I'm one :) bangs head on wall and says damn airplane crashing in New York City distracted me from remembering to post.

1 - More than 98%
2 - Your claim codes are displayed on the Gift Certificate Balance page once you log in.
3 - In the efforts to best distribute our more popular products evenly to our vast customer base
4 - Core components, Best place to buy software, Digital gear, OVERALL BEST PLACE TO BUY ONLINE,
5 - vice president Howard Tong

-_-

This is inefficient. One person submits, the rest copy and paste.
Change the rules, make first 3 PM you or something.

1) 98%

2) Check the Gift Certificate Balance page once you log in

3) So that more popular products are distributed evenly to a vast customer base

4) Best Place to Buy Software and Overall Best Place to Buy Online

5) CyberSource Corp., a provider of credit card processing and risk management software and services

maybe they are still posting because they think the people who already posted have the wrong answers...... that or they are just retarded.

Rage99 said:
maybe they are still posting because they think the people who already posted have the wrong answers...... that or they are just retarded.
they're posting the same answers as everyone else before them even remotely close to being in the first 10 did, so...

kent said:

Nah, I doubt he won either. I mean, "cool down period" doesn't seem like the best answer. Nor does "internet retailer". If the question was where..., he'd def have it, but it says who. Plus his award answer is missing two out of 4 of the categories.

oh wells.

So... who are the winners?

Stuey83 said:
Plus his award answer is missing two out of 4 of the categories.

Yeah I know...lol I have been hating myself ever since I posted that :p

Stuey83 said:
. . . oh wells.

Hey HardForum Members,

We’d like to thank all who participated in our First ever NE Quiz. Overall, we are very pleased with the outcome and your enthusiastic support and participation in the contest.

We’d now like to announce the winners:

1st place = CrankMonkey
2nd place = btell74
3rd place = VGplay

The winners have been contacted via PM, in regards to claiming their prizes.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone in the HardForum community for your sportsmanship and we hope to offer more Newegg quizzes to the [H] community in the near future! As this was our first, we are still working out a couple of the potential kinks, if you will, so we thank you guys for your understanding. ;)

Thanks again [H] guys and gals for helping to make our very first Newegg Quiz a success!
The HardForum community Rocks! :)

1 98%

4 Core Components" and "Digital Gear," the "Best Place to Buy Software" and the "Overall Best Place to Buy Online."

5 vice president Howard Tong told to InternetRetailer

^^^^ :rolleyes: ^^^^ uhhh they announced the winners in the post above yours.... Look up dude.

1 - More than 98%
2 - Your claim codes are displayed on the Gift Certificate Balance page once you log in.
3 - In the efforts to best distribute our more popular products evenly to our vast customer base
4 - Core components, Best place to buy software, Digital gear, OVERALL BEST PLACE TO BUY ONLINE,

;)

bah I tell ya. Those genmay guys always interfering with serious posting. :eek:

Anyways, lets see some pics of the goods when u winners get them.

1 - More than 98%

Did I win? :p

No time to go through 6 pages but here are mine answers. Hope I'm not too late!

1 - More than 98%

Hulk said:
No time to go through 6 pages but here are mine answers. Hope I'm not too late!

1 - More than 98%

Are you being serious?

here are my answers

1 - More than 98%

g33zy said:
Anyways, lets see some pics of the goods when u winners get them.

Theres links on the first page for the prizes...not only do they have pictures but they display the price too!

Back