Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i just got denied on the verification even though i do field service work for many of the companies they have listed. i just did a work order for toshiba so hopefully they will approve me this time. i deal with customers daily. i dont know why it is so hard for us field techs to get verified.
This isn't meant for techs. It's meant for salespeople. You probably will get denied.
Must be employed in one of the following eligible positions for membership:
* In-store business sales
* PC sales
* Software sales
* Computer peripherals sales
* Computer service
* PC training
* PC department management
* Online Sales/Call Center
* Store management
* PC Buyer
* Service Provider Sales and Support
* Intel Action Link representative
970 and SSD ordered!
Still not verified....
someone already sold their i-970
with quite a few more popping up already
http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-UNOPE...CPU-/270672970339?pt=CPUs&hash=item3f055dc263
You have to be a "rockstar" to get the 970. I took advantage of all their point offerings and I'm a few thousand points short. It takes hours.Six core for $215!!!! WAHOO!! Going to best buy to verify myself RIGHT NOW.
holy crap holy crap holy crap ...
Was hoping for a bit better deal on the SSD, though. I mean it's good, I just want to see prices on these bad boys drop faster.
SCREW THAT. This bad boy is MINE. I invested too much into my 1366 platform NOT to take advantage of my only upgrade opportunity, which happens to be a sensational one, by the way.
NobleX13 ..thats how i got up there too..did you buy anything from this sale at retailedge ?
Not yet, still deciding.
Well, if it helps, the Civ 5 code is for STEAM!!
That's not a good thing. It means we can't resell it if we use it. I have no idea how you're cool with that.