• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Intel Retail Edge 2006!

I am very impressed by the speedy shipments of the bundles :mad:

I know it's a decent deal...if we ever actually get the final version of Vista, but it's disappointing so far.
 
Hey any know of any other employee programs from different companies liek this. I ordered mine like 2 weeks ago and still just says pending supposely they have some comming in this week
 
Rydeharddiefast said:
Hey any know of any other employee programs from different companies liek this. I ordered mine like 2 weeks ago and still just says pending supposely they have some comming in this week
well microsoft has two (regular retail training, and mobile training) but they kind of suck these days cause a lot of people used to sell the products that they won for free... heh (they used to have Windows XP Pro Retail :eek: )

and there are a lot of others, retailaccess is popular I think (these others might not be available for everyone)
 
i ordered mine yesterday, and it already charged my card. the money hasn't went through yet, but i can't spend it anymore either...
 
ChingChang said:
well microsoft has two (regular retail training, and mobile training) but they kind of suck these days cause a lot of people used to sell the products that they won for free... heh (they used to have Windows XP Pro Retail :eek: )

and there are a lot of others, retailaccess is popular I think (these others might not be available for everyone)



Thanks yea i've been to microsofts but ti sucks now compared to what it used to and retail access but was see if anyone knew of any other ones these are the most common.
 
ChingChang said:
well microsoft has two (regular retail training, and mobile training) but they kind of suck these days cause a lot of people used to sell the products that they won for free... heh (they used to have Windows XP Pro Retail :eek: )

and there are a lot of others, retailaccess is popular I think (these others might not be available for everyone)

The worst part about that is, most of the stuff was always marked "not for resale"



todlerix said:
Shop-intel.com is down, i hope theres a good intel bundle reason for this >>

It's showing up for me
 
I don't recall seeing this message under my shipment when I last checked:

Pending Shipments:

The items listed below have been submitted to our warehouse and should be shipping soon. Check this page again later for shipment details.

If this means what I think it means, Woot! :)
 
vishank said:
I don't recall seeing this message under my shipment when I last checked:

Pending Shipments:

The items listed below have been submitted to our warehouse and should be shipping soon. Check this page again later for shipment details.

If this means what I think it means, Woot! :)

I bet they are going to start shipping them on monday. I hope to get it by friday.
 
I ordered on 11/1, and mine still says:

Pending Items

We have received your order for the items listed below. We will be processing these items for shipment at the earliest possible date.
 
Still waiting on my confirm.... going to fax that puppy today. I forgot all about this program, even had enough points. With some luck they still have them.
 
Got a note: should be shipped in a week or 2..
Hopefully, Monday they start shipping them, like the person above..
 
Bundle shipped. Just got my confirmation email with tracking number, but since it's a Sunday there is no tracking info yet. Something of note: the email says "one or more of your items has been shipped." Those of you hoping for Vista may be disappointed.

What do you guys of this memory for the Intel mobo?
 
No, my bundle is on backordered. It says will ship in 1-2 weeks. I ordered in the October 25th. Anyone else the same?

Exactly what are they shipping to us? Will they be sending us the Vista copies?
 
Vista could come with it, as it has already gone gold if im not mistaken, which means in the enxt couple weeks we could see actual copies being delivered.
Otherwise, we will get it shipped later, and only get RC2 for now.
 
andypnb said:
Vista could come with it, as it has already gone gold if im not mistaken, which means in the enxt couple weeks we could see actual copies being delivered.
Otherwise, we will get it shipped later, and only get RC2 for now.
They said they'd be shipping it with one of the betas (pretty sure it's RC1). Then they'll send the final version once it is released.
Vista Retail is released January 30th, corporate versions are at the end of this month
(I think)
 
Quazimoto said:
Bundle shipped. Just got my confirmation email with tracking number, but since it's a Sunday there is no tracking info yet. Something of note: the email says "one or more of your items has been shipped." Those of you hoping for Vista may be disappointed.

What do you guys of this memory for the Intel mobo?

If you are going to spend $220 you might as well spend $230 and get some good ram.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820148017
 
FromTheLou said:
If you are going to spend $220 you might as well spend $230 and get some good ram.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820148017

I was also thinking about buying that Crucial ram until I saw that it's rated at 2.2 volts. I'd buy it if know it can run at 1.8 volts. The Intel mobo won't let you adjust dimm voltage I think. The Kingston HyperX ram works at 1.8 volts as tested by the poster on anandtech forums.
 
Quazimoto said:
I was also thinking about buying that Crucial ram until I saw that it's rated at 2.2 volts. I'd buy it if know it can run at 1.8 volts. The Intel mobo won't let you adjust dimm voltage I think. The Kingston HyperX ram works at 1.8 volts as tested by the poster on anandtech forums.

Check any of the reviews and you can ask anyone around here, it works at 1.8v
 
I have like 12k+ points and no longer work at my retail job that would have otherwise allowed me to get this. Do u think I could fax them a paystub and see if it would work anyways?

:) ;)
 
WOOHOO! just attended another "live event". 28,000 chips! One more live event to go! :D

For those of you watching my posts, our Intel rep was at the live event. We spoke in great detail of the suggestion of the 25K+ club (an E6400 or E6600 processor instead of the E6300).

The rep said they (the powers that be) are even kicking around the idea of the E6800 "extreme" being available for the 25K+ purchase plan. He assures me that this is SERIOUSLY being considered however, no final decision has been made as of yet.

As I keep in close contact with him, I will keep you posted as new word arrives.
 
Just got an email saying my order shipped. Shop-Intel profile also shows it shipped with tracking number and all.
 
IT HAS FINALLY SHIPPED! Thank the cosmic powers of the universe, these guys were so damn slow.
 
FromTheLou said:
Check any of the reviews and you can ask anyone around here, it works at 1.8v
I've read the threads on this but I'm still not sure on if this memory will work with THIS motherboard. I know this board is very picky but can anyone find out for SURE if this mem will work cause I dont want to order it and put in in and find out i'm SOL.

Thanks
 
Hmmm...
I bought the package 3 days ago and got the email that it shipped yesterday. I even spent the extra $5 to get it in 2 days.

Now to buy the rest of my rig...
 
Haha! Got my email this morning! Glory day, glory day! :D

"Dear (Customer),

Thank you for shopping with Shop Intel(SM)! We appreciate your business and
wanted to let you know that one or more items from your order have shipped."

Now if I could only afford the rest of the system.....
:p
 
wtf, why are people who've ordered the system more recently then I, getting it shipped already, when mine hasn't shipped yet?

I ordered mine within a week of this thing starting, with almost 20000points, and I've STILL got nothing :(
 
Back
Top