I got my LianLi PC-A05B ! it's Small!

100_0195.jpg

HAHAH you used a sharpie to "blacken" your screws...

I think that pic belongs in the Ghetto mods thread

Also, there is more to proper air flow than just adding a bunch of fans... I couldn't help but notice all your fans are exhausting! Where exactly is cool air coming from and how is the fresh cool air getting to your hot spots? Luck for you that heatsink on your CPU pretty much dummy proofs cooling :rolleyes:

I look around the net and so far nothing on the SLI in this case...come on i know somebody has something on this...

Magnum G.I...you may have part of what i need because if I sli my A05 I'm going to need some wicked cooling..but I want it as quiet as a ant fart .. :)

And as far as coloring your screws..hey you do what makes you happy..nuff said ;)

You might want to try to find a place that sells lian li side panels. I just had a G50 from a friend that updgraded to a v1200. Swapped panels with him and that was that. If you do find one though, it fits perfectly and will allow you to use the v1XXX series plus vga cooler fan bracket.

-RC

Performance-pc's sells Lian Li parts..call them..they are in florida.:cool:

Ok..you guys sold me after looking thew this Whole Thread..sweet..but I have a question..Can I put both of my 8800 GTX (XFX SLI Baby!)... :D

Inside this case..I think I've read every post in here,,and I didn't see any info on this...anybody :cool:

as long as you have a shorter drive you will be fine. the real issue for you would be the deadspot that seems to occur in the a05 right above the GFX card. Need to strap a fan or something in there :)

as long as you have a shorter drive you will be fine. the real issue for you would be the deadspot that seems to occur in the a05 right above the GFX card. Need to strap a fan or something in there :)

Denki..thanks for the info..I guess I'll be the one to post the first shots once newegg..delivers my case..I think by monday 7/1/07

GL in your endeavours as you tackle this new frontier in the a05 world. I hope you enjoy the case as much as the rest of us! :)

HAHAH you used a sharpie to "blacken" your screws...

I think that pic belongs in the Ghetto mods thread

Also, there is more to proper air flow than just adding a bunch of fans... I couldn't help but notice all your fans are exhausting! Where exactly is cool air coming from and how is the fresh cool air getting to your hot spots? Luck for you that heatsink on your CPU pretty much dummy proofs cooling :rolleyes:

Hmmm. Nice constructive post. :p

Ive run the top fans on intake and exhaust, My temps are better exhausting. Also those "haha sharpie" screws were replaced recently as they were only in there till i got the ones i wanted (lowes was out of stock). Thanks.

Hmmm. Nice constructive post. :p

Ive run the top fans on intake and exhaust, My temps are better exhausting. Also those "haha sharpie" screws were replaced recently as they were only in there till i got the ones i wanted (lowes was out of stock). Thanks.

I wasnt really trying to be an ass.. I was trying to be constructive.. sorry it seemed that way.

The HAHAH comment on the screws was a joke, we have all been there, in a bid for the pictures with a few minor touched left un-done.

Yea Lowes never has the good metric ones in stock... I have a "true value" near me that has tone and tons of good screws. Ill bet a few of the gals working there do to :)

Man..it looks like this little case has a following now..I read thew the whole thread.a lot of good information for sure..I'm thinking about adding a grill and fans to the top..I want to keep my SLI 8800 GTX's (XFX) I must admit I'm chicken to do it myself :eek:
I bought mine from newegg..but I called James at Performance Pc,,and was told it would cost about 49 bucks to do the work plus hardware( My Case is silver ) so..I want this grill..and 2 Nexus fans to keep the HOT air up top from building up..

my.php

Man..it looks like this little case has a following now..I read thew the whole thread.a lot of good information for sure..I'm thinking about adding a grill and fans to the top..I want to keep my SLI 8800 GTX's (XFX) I must admit I'm chicken to do it myself :eek:
I bought mine from newegg..but I called James at Performance Pc,,and was told it would cost about 49 bucks to do the work plus hardware( My Case is silver ) so..I want this grill..and 2 Nexus fans to keep the HOT air up top from building up..

my.php

damn i wish i thought of this before...

yea i dont wanan do it myself..and im lazy to send my case...as i cant go a day without it..hahahaa

yeah, I'm at work atm, will post pics later. I didnt want to crap on the thread too much though. Anyone think we should have a PC-A05 gallery in the Lian-Li gallery?

about to embark on a new project to upgrade my A05 (current setup in sig)

gonna have a total of two radiators, 4 waterblocks, an upgrade to an 8800 series card, some lighting, a coupla windows... etc

i'll keep you updated

about to embark on a new project to upgrade my A05 (current setup in sig)

gonna have a total of two radiators, 4 waterblocks, an upgrade to an 8800 series card, some lighting, a coupla windows... etc

i'll keep you updated

WOOT!!..shadow sounds great.I for one would love to see your work..Nice job you've done so far with the A05

thanks DS. why don't you start by sending me one of those GTX's. You greedy bastard.
:mad:

:D

:D..well come to think of it,,I was thinking of sending you one,,But I'm a greedy Bastard !!:eek:

Hahahaha..I got my silver A05,,as we speak/type the UPS man..is in the house..and my 51/4 bay cover...aaaand the side cover from the LIAN LI PC-G50A..

g50silveral3.jpg

Now what should i do first..mmmh
I'm still thinking of putting that radgrillz (duel fan) on the top if this doesn't keep those 8800 GTX's cool enough!!...looking to add the BS-01 for the side on this panel..testing this weekend
For those that want the side panel..Performance Pcs...Levelord(james)..hook me up :D

I'm going to work on the system this weekend..I'll take Pic's for Sure :D

LanPirate1 ..looks great,,,NIce Job !!

Ok..before I'm outta here..take a look at some pic's of the case with the G50 side panel..sweet

img0994rx5.jpg

sidepanelshotpd3.jpg

The G50 Side fits like a glove.. :D

i dont see that panel on performance pc website...how much did u get it fo r

i dont see that panel on performance pc website...how much did u get it fo r

Hahaha..Call them and ask to buy the G50 side panel (with the Perforation)..shipped $40.
Ask for James..If you do a search for Levellord.. he is the Modding Man at Performance PC.
He got baned awhile back..wish they would let him back on,he would give us first pic's of modds he would be working on..But he's a good guy..

This will be my last setup for awhile...(Until I get the Upgrade itch again...hehehe..which seems to happen every six months or so..scratch scratch..HAHAHA :D )

fiende ..nice find..wish i could find one here in the USA,,

Well i started to put my A05 together..here is a taste for ya :)
Still working the wires,,but I'll figure it how ,,
I'm selling part of my SLI (XFX 8800 GTX) setup..dont need the power..pm me if your in the market

workingwiressx4.jpg

saleshot1ym1.jpg

fiende ..nice find..wish i could find one here in the USA,,

Well i started to put my A05 together..here is a taste for ya :)
Still working the wires,,but I'll figure it how ,,
I'm selling part of my SLI (XFX 8800 GTX) setup..dont need the power..pm me if your in the market

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/8249/workingwiressx4.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

selling your GTX huh? i take back the "greedy bastard" comment :D

(pm me a price bud)

Back