Humble Origin Bundle

Are there any DRM free downloads from humble bundle or no?

There's no reason not to get a game cause of Origin... There is no issues with the service. The only downside left really is that it's just another program you have installed. Even at that you don't have to have it running unless you are wanting to start up your game tied to it like Steam...

Most of the games are for Steam also anyway, so not wanting to use Origin is not really an excuse.

Origin seems to be crapping itsself when trying to access the redeem key screen. I assume I am not the only one.

Also is the steam and origin keys the same? Or can you activate the same game on both steam and origin?

Also is the steam and origin keys the same? Or can you activate the same game on both steam and origin?

You can use those keys on both services. they will activate on both

Origin seems to be crapping itsself when trying to access the redeem key screen. I assume I am not the only one.

This is probably the first time a massive amount of people have actually wanted to use Origin :p... EA wasn't ready for that.

I was an Origin holdout... but not anymore. I bit.... I bit HARD... even bought my little brother the bundle as a gift. :D

I got the email and bought it. Then I loaded up Origin for the first time in more than a year and I updated it. Interestingly enough I couldn't login my password wouldn't work. It looks like something changed on their end and I had to reset the password. They now have a limit of 8-16 characters, my old one was like 20. I finally get in and I can't redeem anything lol. Their servers must be going what's with this number of people. :)

Grrr I bit as well. These bundles keep coming up with decent titles and somehow I need to find more hours in the day. I'm getting to be like some women and their shoe buying problem. It was on sale, had to buy it!

because I have most of these games, I'm holding out for any additional games later this week. If I see MoH2 I will jump.

When i bought dead space 1 and 2 a few years back, i was able to take the same key and add both of them to steam and origin. If i recall, i think the steam one unlocked all the dlc, which I didn't want to start the game with all that. (or it was vise versa).

Looks like you can activate the steam keys and activate them on origin as well =/

I gave a few keys away already. Heck for $5.00 it's kinda hard to beat.

Does anyone know if these Humble Bundle codes expire when the deal expires? Or can you redeem them indefinitely?

Indefinite I'm sure. I'm sure expiring them would cross the lines of legality.

Does anyone know if these Humble Bundle codes expire when the deal expires? Or can you redeem them indefinitely?

Just save the e-mail with the link to the codes and they're good forever (according to them).

After 7 attempts and 20 minutes I finally got the first Origin key to activate! woohoo! I love over-loaded servers! And the Sims 3 DLC disappeared due to technical difficulties so the little blurb says.

Cool, thanks guys. Next question: I've never played any of these games, thinking about Dead Space or Medal of Honor first.

Well IMO the reason EA did this bundle was to try to drum up support and use of origin. But lol what a massive failure. You cant activate any products.

I just noticed after I activated the games on steam. (I donated a dollar)... If you click on the tab for activating on origins.. (same games)... the keys are different. I haven't tried to activate it on origin yet, though... too slow.

So I guess it's like getting 2 different keys for each game...

Well IMO the reason EA did this bundle was to try to drum up support and use of origin. But lol what a massive failure. You cant activate any products.

LOL. There is so many people activating stuff that the servers can't handle it. So it is a massive success. :p

The rumored add on games for next week are Crysis and Dead Space 2 pretty kick ass bundle for 5 bucks.

Back