Humble Origin Bundle

Kinsaras

2[H]4U
https://www.humblebundle.com/

The Humble Origin Bundle
8 triumphant games. Pay what you want and get the terrifying sci-fi horror third person shooter Dead Space 3; the original bone-chilling horror shooter Dead Space; the intense action-packed supersoldier shooter Crysis 2 Maximum Edition; the high speed open-world crash happy racer Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box; the authentic modern warfare sim Medal of Honor; and the first person parkour thrill ride Mirror's Edge. Pay over the average and receive the beloved life sim The Sims 3 (along with two expansion packs in The Sims 3 Starter Pack) and the unrivaled military shooter Battlefield 3.

Fire it up on Origin. Buying the Humble Origin Bundle gets you the games to play on Windows through Origin (system requirements here), with The Sims 3 also available on Mac! Electronic Arts has also provided Steam keys for some of the games (full list here)!

Pay what you want. On their own, all these mind-blowing titles would cost about $215, but we're letting you name your price! Pay any price to get soundtracks for The Sims 3 and Battlefield 3. A purchase of $1 or more gets you Origin* keys for all the games, and you can also get Steam keys for Dead Space, Crysis 2 Maximum Edition, Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box, Medal of Honor, and Mirror's Edge! Beat the average to also get The Sims 3, two expansion packs in The Sims 3 Starter Pack, and Battlefield 3.

*Note: This bundle provides Origin keys for all the games on Windows, with The Sims 3 also available on Mac. Select games also come with Steam keys.

thanks..only have 2 of those..and giving up 10 bucks to get them all..worth it.

.....w t f? EA? Lol. Must be desperate. Also where's cry sis 3?

good deal, now at under $5 minus the sims n bf3. If I didn't already have most of these I would jump on it.

WHOA. Seeing this below information has me wanting it now.

A purchase of $1 or more gets you Origin* keys for all the games, and you can also get Steam keys for Dead Space, Crysis 2 Maximum Edition, Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box, Medal of Honor, and Mirror's Edge! Beat the average to also get The Sims 3, two expansion packs in The Sims 3 Starter Pack, and Battlefield 3.

damn I already own most of the games except Dead Space 3 got it anyways :D

Make sure you give a healthy donation to the EFF, folks. Let them keep up the good fight against all the NSA crap that's going on.

Are the keys individual? I don't want sims, but my sister would love it.

The interesting part of this to me is this:

Origin and Electronic Arts are donating their share of the proceeds to five phenomenal nonprofits! You can choose to distribute a portion or all of your purchase to the Human Rights Campaign, Watsi, the San Francisco AIDS Foundation, the American Red Cross, or the American Cancer Society. With your generous help, we've raised over $14.9 million for charity!

EA isn't taking any profit from this (although I'm sure they're writing it off in taxes). A pretty decent thing for them to do.

[L]imey;1040121708 said:
Are the keys individual? I don't want sims, but my sister would love it.

yes they are 9 seperate keys plus 2 soundtracks

DS3 is quite fun. I think most people here would enjoy it & co-op makes it even better despite the claims of diluting the spookiness of the game.

Wow, this is a stellar deal and EA has chosen some great charities.
BF3 under $5? Banned hackers are going to love that price...

Thanks for the heads up threw some extra over the min for once for some games ive wanted for a while...

Since some codes are origin and steam. if you use a code on steam will be still be good on origin?

AMAZING deal. I only really needed/wanted Dead Space 3 but for like $5 it was worth it.

yeah this is awesome bundle... I've wanted DS3 and BF3 and MOH but just really didn't want to pay full price for them

Anyone having trouble connecting to Origin? I would guess that their activation servers are getting hammered by this...

origin and steam aren't connecting to activate for me, must be getting swamped. lol

This is great though, been wanting DS3

edit: sorry , steam is working, i just forgot I was offline last night lol

Last edited:
Back