Humble Bundle 6 is up

I have 4 out of 6 of those, so no go. S.P.A.Z., Torchlight, and Vessel are all awesome though!

pretty sure i bought vessel and spaz recently. :/ maybe i'll just pay 5 instead of my usual 10 for humble bundles. i think i swa rochard the other day and it looked cool. been waiting to get torchlight for super cheap bundled with TL2 but its still just out and may not be heavily discounted for another few months.

Dustforce and Torchlight are both amazing and worth the price of admission. I haven't played the others, so I picked it up. Thanks OP.

:) I'm always into the Humble bundles. Already have Torchlight, but the others are new :D

SPAZ is/was awesome, only downside of that is if you play unmodded some of your ships become quite useless near the end. Oh hey I can make this big bad mammoth of a ship, a smaller ship, and a tiny little fighter pew pew pew.

Humble Bundle 6 just got bigger

If you paid the average the first time, you can just simply download these.

They added -
Wizorb
BIT.TRIP RUNNER
Gratuitous Space Battles
Jamestown

On top of the existing games -
Dustforce
Rochard
Shatter
S.P.A.Z.
Torchlight
Vessel

These are always such a great deal.... this one was worth it to just for Torchlight. Glad to see they're continuing to toss more stuff at it that I can add to my ever-growing backlog of unplayed games.

edit:
You'll get a single steam key for: Vessel, Torchlight, Rochard, S.P.A.Z., and Shatter
Then a single steam key for Dustforce
Then another steam key for Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown

Last edited:
Back