HP Touchpad 16GB $99, 32GB $149, Active for .edu

This is what I got so far.

Best Buy - Ordered Sunday 0730 - Around 1200 got an email stating it was backordered - Fast forward to Monday - Got confirmation and tracking number around 4pm today (Monday)
Onsale - Ordered 1715 Sunday - "Shipping soon" via Amazon
Ecost - Ordered 1630 Sunday - Not too sure what to say, "its just processing"

Please please please find a way to add the 32GB model to the cart. I can't figure out how to do that one.

Thank you. :)

Says to call in and request a refund on shipping. I am going to call tomorrow.

Ya know what? I ordered one from Best Buy, and I got the tracking up earlier. I am going to step away from the computer and just hope that my other two orders go through on Ecost and Amazon (Onsale).

At least, I know I got one coming. I survived the HP TouchPad Crisis of 2011

Damnit all thought I finally found a second touchpad and HP says its an error.

SMB customers: Not taking new orders. Will fulfill as many as humanely possible but are officially OUT of stock for anything new.

Ordered 2 16GB through CDW this AM and 1 32GB through PC Connection early afternoon. Praying I get at least one.

Well I am hoping something goes through... one should...

I have 2 on order from HP SMB (one ordered Sunday Afternoon and one ordered today/Monday)
1 ordered from Onsale/amazon yesterday around 3pm
1 from B&N ordered this morning but has not been cancelled
1 from CostCentral yesterday around 4pm

This is crazy. I should've have passed on it when I first saw the post though. $99 for a tablet, you fool!

Hope I get 1.

Ordered from HP SMB Sunday after midnight (early Monday) - In process
Ordered from B&N - Cancelled
Ordered from Zones this morning - still in process
Ordered from HP SMB from the link in post #925 - In process, will probably be cancelled

If you ordered yesterday morning from Best Buy, they are shipping and providing tracking numbers. THEY ARE GOING OUT!

Most sites at this point don't even have either tablet listed on their sites anymore.

May those of you that ordered multiples to flip live in interesting times :)

Just received word that my HP warranty ticket (for my laptop) is being delayed due to "unanticipated stress on our small business unit." :mad: I know what they mean by that, but how the hell?!

At least I got my hands on my TouchPad Saturday morning to make up for the trouble. :(

I really wouldn't mind if the actual delivery of the 'Pad was delayed from whenever it should arrive, but the suspense of not knowing whether or not I'm going to get one is killing me. I ordered from Amazon's onSale store on Sunday @ ~2:30 PM PST, so I'm toward the end of the line. I really hope I get one, I don't want to have to jump into any more hoops to get one for myself (though now my aunt wants one :eek:).

Whatever, here's to each of you and your friends/family getting one.

*pops champagne, pours into flutes, clinks, drinks*

What I don't get is if they're getting more, why not just let us keep ordering then fill until they're gone.

Why do I have to wait and watch to try and get an order in when they go back in stock?

i place my order for a 16gb touchpad friday at 1030 pm est at hp.com
called saturday afternoon asking y i hadnt received a confirmation email. cs person said i had nothing to worry about, my order was approved, and i will receive my confirmation email that night with my tracking number.
Sunday around noon i got an email that said my order has been cancelled due to insufficient supply.
i called hp again and said they apologized and should have gotten one and that i would be put on a priority list and notified by phone when they become available again.

looks like hp got an interest free loan

My 4 touchpads from newegg are being delivered tomorrow

they said if I refuse the package I will get a 100% refund

just talked to ups, I have 5 business days to refuse the package after delivery

win lol

CMON NEWEGG STOP BEING DILDOS

My 4 touchpads from newegg are being delivered tomorrow

they said if I refuse the package I will get a 100% refund

just talked to ups, I have 5 business days to refuse the package after delivery

win lol

CMON NEWEGG STOP BEING DILDOS

I don't understand.