How old r u?

How old r u?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
neh. i could never turn to the darkside. I like girls too much. :)

And have too many standing in line at the moment... :eek:

Another old guy here. 35

If the Oldbenwa isn't even 22 yet, how old is the Youngbenwa? Youngbenwa must be the mythical 13 year old that we were all accused of being back when we first started wondering how old everyone here was.

machwireless get Carnival Forces to come clean, you may find, you aren't the only [H]ardgirl on the team. We need a midget, just to say we have all bases covered. Hell, we got Aussie teammates, British teammates, old farts, and young un's. As long as they fold for the [H]orde, I don't care if someone is a Purple Martian with Quad genetalia. A teammate is a brother/sister/both/neither in the fight.

Leadman584 said:
machwireless get Carnival Forces to come clean, you may find, you aren't the only [H]ardgirl on the team. We need a midget, just to say we have all bases covered. Hell, we got Aussie teammates, British teammates, old farts, and young un's. As long as they fold for the [H]orde, I don't care if someone is a Purple Martian with Quad genetalia. A teammate is a brother/sister/both/neither in the fight.

Carnival Forces is a women? Opps on that PM I sent huh.

Crosshairs said:
Ok I'll bite...what does that mean ???? :)

"Cracking the f*ck up" I believe.

And yeah Kodiak, now is the time, maybe you won't have to make up all those stories if you tell the truth? ;)

edit: Kodiak beat me to it

marty9876 said:
Carnival Forces is a women? Opps on that PM I sent huh.
Google fight says guy. I could definitely be wrong though.

Don't think we'll let you win the UD race, though. No way that's happening. I'd even give up playing Max Payne 2 for that.

OT: I've beaten the first part, and the first part of the second, without getting hit at all. I beat the entire first one that way, too.

<- geek ;) :D

An exceptionally talented woman, that you'ld love to have on you're side in a UT firefight, or so I hear. I could be wrong. Could be a 50 year old fat, bald guy, masquerading as a woman, but really a guy. Maybe that quad penis martian, who knows.

Leadman584 said:

I know Im not the only. But Im 5'7. Pretty far from a Midget but I am a Georgia Peach. That should count for something.

So if I were to ask for pics if that an insto ban for me?

marty9876 said:
So if I were to ask for pics if that an insto ban for me?

I say we leave that to K*, if he isn't coming out..... ;)

machwireless said:
I know Im not the only. But Im 5'7. Pretty far from a Midget but I am a Georgia Peach. That should count for something.
How YOU doin?
:D

Kidding.... I'm very married.... and my wife hates it when I date. Go figure. :p

Uncut_Diamond said:
Really, some women... :p
I guess I understand it.... she doesn't like for anyone to use the guest towels... how could it be any different with me? :)

Spectre said:
It's nice to have friends eh marty? ;)

<<Looks around with my usual glazed over look >> where here?

As far as I can tell around here, I'm a gay serial killer shemale named Mary.

marty9876 said:

Post pix! :p

What a coincidence! I have a single friend seeking a GSKSM !! Are you hot? :eek:

marty9876 said:

Finally! You admit it.
;)

marty9876 said:

Boy, had I known this was going to be the way this turned out, I never would have mentioned the coming out party!

Now you guys need to stop before you scare all these fine new people off! :D j/k

BakedON said:
How YOU doin?

Kidding.... I'm very married.... and my wife hates it when I date. Go figure. :p

my BF is a very seasoned member here so that would not be am option anyway.

AtomicMoose said:
Now to figure out which one of the admins live in GA.
;)
HaHa he doesnt live in GA.

And Im not telling. I already got fussed at once for calling him out in a thread.

You men and ur reputations. GEEZ

machwireless said:
my BF is a very seasoned member here so that would not be am option anyway.
Soo..... you aren't married yet then....

Meh... I'm harmless.
I'm like a dog on a chain.... I look mean but all I can do is run to the end of my chain and bark. ;)

Your boyfriend is safe. Besides... I'd hate to get banned for flirting with a girl 800 miles away!
FOLD AHEAD!!!

BakedON said:
Soo..... you aren't married yet then....

Meh... I'm harmless.
I'm like a dog on a chain.... I look mean but all I can do is run to the end of my chain and bark. ;)

Your boyfriend is safe. Besides... I'd hate to get banned for flirting with a girl 800 miles away!
FOLD AHEAD!!!

i dont think you would get banned but i hope ur wife doesnt check ur cache.

lol

The longer this thread goes, the more and more its begining to resemble a Yahoo! chatroom....

p[H]ant0m said:
The longer this thread goes, the more and more its begining to resemble a Yahoo! chatroom....

Hey... you're next pal....
smochies!!!!

ASL!!!???

machwireless said:
i dont think you would get banned but i hope ur wife doesnt check ur cache.

lol
My wife laughs at me. I hide nothing from her as I have nothing to hide.
She knows who runs our house hold..... and since it's her and she keeps the 'jewels' locked up in a gun case everything in our home is DANDY. :)

BakedON said:
My wife laughs at me. I hide nothing from her as I have nothing to hide.
She knows who runs our house hold..... and since it's her and she keeps the 'jewels' locked up in a gun case everything in our home is DANDY. :)
Glad some men understand their place.

Too bad I got a headstrong man. I dont run nothing but my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back