How old r u?

How old r u?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, looking at the stats makes me feel really old, I am one of the few over 40, 48 to be exact. . . . . :)

Who'd a thunck I'd a make this long . . . . . :D

43 going on 14. One good thing about the Marines. You got the uniform, ID, and the opportunity to die for you're country, you drink on base at any age.

Scariest part of getting old is the pile of empty credit cards, the bottle of whiskey over there, and the NewEgg bookmark :rolleyes: .

Leadman584 said:
43 going on 14. One good thing about the Marines. You got the uniform, ID, and the opportunity to die for you're country, you drink on base at any age.
I believe in DoD Instruction 1015.10 they changed it over to be compliant with the state statute in which the base was located except when a special exemption was given for an event. Overseas posts I believe remained 18.

WOW, that sucks. I was 17 and on base was cool. Should be a unversal exemption for armed forces personnel.

"Ma'am we're sorry to inform you that you're son/daughter has been killled in combat, but we made sure they didn't drink any alcohol"

Leadman584 said:
WOW, that sucks. I was 17 and on base was cool. Should be a unversal exemption for armed forces personnel.

"Ma'am we're sorry to inform you that you're son/daughter has been killled in combat, but we made sure they didn't drink any alcohol"

LMAO

Ah, you guys make drinking out to be way more then it really is.
There are plenty of other ways to have way more fun, and I can think of 4 on the top of my head.

In time, you may realize this ^_^

towert7 said:
Ah, you guys make drinking out to be way more then it really is.

There are plenty of other ways to have way more fun, and I can think of 4 on the top of my head.

In time, you may realize this ^_^
I know there are other ways to have fun, but drinking is fun on occasion, and i think that once you are 18 you should be able to buy anything that you want.

Besides, being 18 isn't all that great. You're legally liable for fights, you can't use your age as a deterrent from someone who could obviously beat the living daylights out of you, and you have to start worrying about building up credit. Damn credit. You need it for almost everything when you leave college, but I just know if I have a credit card I'll have it maxed out on Newegg far too quickly.....

im 26, but as fast as my hair is turning grey i feel older, at least i still have it

Lol, old enough to be Killer[MOB]s dad. And Dats a fact ;) :D

45 in october, and I'm a grandpa twice!!!! two beautiful girls, 12 and 4 :) I've been building computers since before most of you were born!!!! :eek: Heck, I've got socks that are older than some of you all :p oh, and I'm also the president of an internet gaming club, so no I sure don't act my age!!!

asl?

24 m st.louis area

Computer geeek looking for fast computer for hot borging action 24 hours a day.

Don't mind mage... the only girls who ever talk to him are the ones who work at mcd's

"How may I help you?" :D

(i jest.. I jest)

KodiakStar said:
Don't mind mage... the only girls who ever talk to him are the ones who work at mcd's

(i jest.. I jest)

CTFU. well at least he gets extra cheese for free and those fruit and walnut salad discounts.

unhappy_mage said:
As soon as they develop a command line interface for them. The GUI is just too confusing and distracting. And the quick-save function doesn't work.
Me: [F6] to quicksave, right?
Her: Fatal Error: File not found.
Me: WTF?

Me: query(day->how_was);
Her: if (you have to ask) { !going to tell you; }

Me: exit 1;

:D just for old times sake.

Wow, I still find that funny. Is that a bad thing?

And I had to look up CTFU. Shows how "in-touch with my feminine side" I am. Not that that's a particularly feminine expression.

Maybe I should stop digging the hole deeper and shut up. :D

unhappy_mage said:
Wow, I still find that funny. Is that a bad thing?

And I had to look up CTFU. Shows how "in-touch with my feminine side" I am. Not that that's a particularly feminine expression.

Maybe I should stop digging the hole deeper and shut up. :D [/URL]

lol. i had to look it up too...
:rolleyes:

and no. not a bad thing, just a sad thing ;)

and yes you should :)

KodiakStar said:
...the ones who work at mcd's

Wait.....................
they talk english at McD's?

Burger King "MAYBE", they seem a step up in class around MA, but McD?
I miss checkers!

Getting back on topic, it seems I am the second youngest here at 14. :eek:

towert7 said:
Wait.....................
they talk english at McD's?

There's a Carl's Jr. down the street from me and the cashier once started talking to me in spanish. With my extremely limited knowledge of spanish, I said something like "No espanol!" and he just kinda looked at me funny, then asked in English what I would like to order.

Well since this thread has turned into a coming out party for alot of new members that haven't introduced themselves, Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back