• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How Many Games...?

Greeink

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 15, 2009
Messages
64
I didn't see a thread on this, so I'd thought it would be fun to make one.

The thread asking "How much money have you spent on Steam?" inspired this..

So, now I'm going to ask..

1. How many games do you have installed/ uninstalled on your machine (The ones you CURRENTLY own/ Feel free to list them)?
2. Approximately how much space is it all taking up?

Thought this would be a fun way to see who has played/ owned certain games.. how much of a gamer he or she is.. and how much of it is 'eating' space!

Obviously I will start.

Uninstalled

Homeworld
Homeworld 2
Spore
The Sims (Complete Series)
The Sims 2 (Complete Series)
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
Command & Conquer: Generals
Medieval: Total War
Medieval: Total War II
Oblivion
Starcraft
Diablo
Diablo II
World of Warcraft
Dungeon Siege
Supreme Commander

Installed: 60/70 GB Range

Homeworld: Cataclysm
Empire: Total War
Mirror's Edge
Sins of a Solar Empire
Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment - Playing
Half-Life: Source
Half-Life 2
Counter-Strike: Source - Playing
Plants Vs. Zombies
Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl - Playing
Stalker: Clear Sky
World in Conflict - Playing
Defcon - Playing
World of Goo
The Sims 3
Company of Heroes (Complete Series)
The Witcher


Might have missed some... Most of you have put me to shame I'm sure!
 
Installed and playing

Borderlands
Fable TLC
WOW

Uninstalled

WAY to many to count
 
Batman AA
Borderlands
L4D
TF2

I'm new to Steam, but now I love it.
 
I only have 1 or 2 games installed at a time (not counting Steam Games)

Currently installed
woW
World of goo

Installed via steam
L4D
Penumbra (all three)
Portal

http://steamcommunity.com/id/leezard/games

games%20001.JPG
 
Here's my Steam account.

Machinarium
Fallout Collection
Street Fighter IV
The Path
Ghostbusters: The Videogame
Penumbra: Overture
Wheelman
And Yet It Moves
Mevo and The Grooveriders
SlamIt Pinball: Big Score
FEAR 2: Project Origin (NA)
Dead Space
Penumbra: Black Plague - Gold Edition
Unreal Tournament 3 Retail
Mass Effect
Mirror's Edge
Left 4 Dead
I-Fluid
Fallout 3 (NA)
World of Goo
Thief: Deadly Shadows
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (NA)
Crysis: Warhead (NA)
Tank Universal
Space Siege
Shadowgrounds Survivor and Shadowgrounds
Super ID Software Pack
Grand Theft Auto Classics
Grid
Assassin's Creed
Prey
Audiosurf
Unreal Tournament
Unreal Gold
Sega Rally Revo
Pyschonauts
Alien Shooter: Vengeance
Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars
The Orange Box
Bioshock
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Retail
Geometry Wars
Bullet Candy
Outrun2006 Coast 2 Coast
FlatOut2
Garry's Mod
Dark Messiah
GTI Racing
Darwinia / Uplink
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Sin Episode 1
Half-Life 1: Source
Half-Life 2

I also have a pile of old discs:

Giants
Pharaoh
All id Games (every last one and expansion)
Giants Citizen Kabuto
Alice
Noctropolis
System Shock 2 (3 copies)
System Shock (4 copies)
Ultima Collection
Ultima Ascension
Heavy Metal FAKK2
Diablo 2 with LOD
Diablo 1 with Hellfire
Guild Wars
UT-99
Syndicate Complete
Syndicate Wars

And a ton of others I can't think of off the top of my head right now. (at work)

That's the PC games anyway...
 
Currently Installed:
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Half-Life2: The Orange Box
Left 4 Dead
Borderlands
Battlefield 2
StarCraft

Games not installed:
Diablo 2 (been thinkin about re-installing it)
Gears of War
Unreal Tournament (99 edition)
Quake 3
Quake 4
Oblivion
Fear
Neverwinter Nights
Neverwinter Nights 2
Total Annihilation
Dungeon Seige + Legends of Aranna
Dungeon Seige 2

Maybe will re-install a few later.
 
Last edited:
Good to see more people with Quake 4. Highly underrated in my opinion.
 
Currently installed:
About 80 Steam games
Demi-god
WoW
Crysis War Head

I just reimaged my system two weeks ago though.

Games not installed: Way too many to list. I have multi CD binders full of games and a spreadsheet to keep track of which is where and what the license codes are. I actually just threw out like 3 years worth of game boxes two weeks ago when cleaning out my desk and bookshelf. It was three garbage bags worth of nothing by game cases.
 
I have never played System Shock. :eek:

Nice lists. I remember the good ol' days playing Dungeon Siege. The online play was simple.. but sure was a lot of stuff to do. Anyone play that one online? Every time you logged in all of the quests would be "reset." :p

Looking to add Borderlands and Tropica 3 in the near future.
 
Last edited:
I have never played System Shock. :eek:

Nice lists. I remember the good ol' days playing Dungeon Siege. The online play was simple.. but sure was a lot of stuff to do. Anyone play that one online? Every time you logged in all of the quests would be "reset." :p

Looking to add Borderlands and Tropica 3 in the near future.

My brother and I played all the way through the multiplayer map (including pit of despair) in Dungeon Siege. (I forgot to add that one to my list. One of my best friends did the effects coding for it.) Also looking at Borderlands, but will definitely be getting Dragon Age.
 
There are wayyyyy too many to count that aren't installed(There has got to be well over a hundred from all the years of gaming, idk, most I haven't beaten, which I am trying to go back and beat some) so I'll just list my installed games.

TF2
L4D
World In Conflict
Call of Juarez - BiB
Borderlands
Audiosurf
 
I have never played System Shock. :eek:

They aren't without their flaws, but they are also quite possibly the best games of their genre, and up there in the best games ever region. I'd highly recommend trying them out. System Shock plays quite well under DOSBox on a decent modern PC. System Shock 2 can be a bit tricky to get running right in new OSes, with multi-core CPUs, but there is plenty of help at www.ttlg.com if you need it. There are also tips for where to find these there occasionally.
 
I'll keep that in mind regarding System Shock. Thanks.

Also, it's cool that your buddy did some effects in Dungeon Siege J3RK. Help me out here, but regarding online play... what was the "vast" "blank" desert area, where one would trudge through forever?
 
Non-steam = 78GB
Aion
Champions Online
Devil May Cry 4
Guild Wars
Heroes of Newerth
League of Legends
Mirror's Edge
Oblivion
Prince of Persia
Warcraft III
World in Conflict
World of Goo
World of Warcraft

Steam = 38GB
Counter-Strike 1.6
Counter-Strike Source
Day of Defeat Source
Left 4 Dead
Orange Box
Street Fighter 4

Out of all those games, I'm only playing CS 1.6 right now... lol
 
I have 49 games on Steam. Just under half of those are installed, but I usually only play 1-2 on a regular basis. I've probably spent quite a bit, but I generally only buy games that are on sale.
 
In no real order:

Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings
Age of Empires II: The Conquerors
Battlefield 2
Black & White
Black & White 2
Call of Duty Game
Call of Duty United Offensive
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
Delta Force 2
Empire Earth
Empire Earth - The Art of Conquest
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Homeworld
Homeworld: Cataclysm
Homeworld 2
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
Microsoft Train Simulator
Rise of Nations
Rise of Nations: Thrones & Patriots
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Roller Coaster Tycoon 2
Shogun: Total War
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri
Sid Meier's Civilization IV
SimCity 3000 Unlimited
SimCity 4
Star Trek Bridge Commander
Star Wars: Battlefront
Star Wars: Battlefront 2
Star Wars: Empire at War
Star Wars: Jedi Knights II Jedi Outcast
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II The Sith Lords
Star Wars: Republic Commando
Tachyon: The Fringe
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
The Sims Livin' Large
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Unreal Tournament Game of the Year Edition
Command & Conquer Generals
Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour
Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun
Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun Firestorm
Call of Duty: World at War
Hitman: Blood Money
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
Unreal Tournament 2004
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Fallout 3
Evil Genius
Supreme Commander
World of Warcraft
Team Fortress 2
Counter-Strike
Counter-Strike: Source
Day of Defeat
Deathmatch Classic
Half-Life
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Half-Life Deathmatch: Source
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Opposing Force
Portal
Ricochet
Team Fortress Classic
Zombie Panic! Source

I might be missing one or two ;)
 
Last edited:
installed:

Civ4
Warhammer Online - no longer play
empire total war
ddo
borderlands
HoN
CS: Source
COD WAW
Battlefield 2142
Sword of the Stars
Galciv 2
ALL Infinity Engine games
Pool of Radience series 80s-93

Owned and not installed:
reach for the stars 80s
starflight 1,2 80s
all goldbox RPGs 80s-94
xcom through interceptor
all fallout IP games
wing commander 1-6, armada, academy, privateer 1/2
Elite, Frontier, Frontier First Encounters
Pax Imperia 2
Master of Orion 1,2,3
Heroes of Might and Magic all
Might and magic 1-6
Wizardry 1-8
Ultima 1-7, UO (never bought 8,9)
Duke Number 1,2,3d
Wolfenstein, all but newest
Doom 1-3 plus the 3rd party games like ultimate
HL 1/2, TF2, CS:S, CS1.6, variety of free mods
Unreal, all
BF 1942, 2, 2142, expansions
Sims 3
Sim Earth, life, farm, island, all cities, town, ant, i can't recall others that i own but island is the last non simcity game i bought
Spore
CNC - all
Crusader remorse and no regret
Syndicate, all
Cyberia
Descent, all but freespace unfortunately i wish ibought those
X BTF, 2, the threat, etc... all of these
IL-2
Aces over Europe, Red Baron, Aces over Pacific, Secret Weapons (first one)
Panzer General 1,2,3
Star General
Emperor of the Fading Suns - fucking awesome duneesque game
Dune, all the RTS games
Zork, entire series
Planetfall
Terminal Velocity
Age of "insert name here" including wonders etc
Rise of Nations, all
Civilzation Call to Power 1,2
All firaxis, sid meyer games other than railroads and golf
Space Empires 3-5
Stars!
Spaceward Ho 4
Indy 500, early 90s game
Darklands
Mechwarrior 2-newest
Earthsiege series, aside from tribes
Rise of the Triad
Rise of the Dragon? bladerunneresque adventure game that was on SNES and PC
Space Quest 1-newest
Kings Quest all but final installment with the singing and disney animation
Police Quest all but swat
Sam and Max, original
Maniac Mansion, all
Other lucas arts adventure games, the one with the biker and the other with the high school kid
X-Wing series
Dark Forces series, including jedi games
Star Wars Empire at War
SWG
Everquest, expansions up to Luclin
Shadowbane
AoC
WoW
Warhammer Online
Jumpgate
Eve Online - original box
almost reads as alist of failed MMORPGS other than WoW and eve
FF 7 and 8
Star Trek shooters
Star Trek 25th anniversary, and Judgement Rites
Bridge Commander
Academy
Starcraft
Warcraft 1,2,3, expansions
Diablo 1,2 expansions
Operation Neptune, educational math game, lol

reaching a mental block

Outpost
Drakensang
Gothic 1,2,3
Temple of elemental evil
Arcanum
Lionheart
Vampire Redemption and Masquerade
Deus Ex 1
Hexen
heretic
Europa Universalis 2,3, expansions and all paradox games released after that developed by that company
All bioware games that are RPGs
Star Control 1,2,3
Dont recall if I said Ultima Online
Quake 1,2, enemy territory
Lords of Magic
Deadlock 1,2
Alien Legacy
Several games from this 90s golf franchise that i forget the name of from Dynamix
Madden 05
Blood Bowl
Knights of Honor
Stronghold
Rise and Rule of Ancient Empires
All Total War games
Dominions 3
Myth
Krondor RPGs
Magic: the gathering

stream of consciousness ended. There are more but i'm having a total mental block. In the 90s before I went to college almost 100% of my money went to games so I have a shitload. You name it from the 90s if it was a rpg, ww2/space sim, or a strategy game and I probably own it. Other genres I probably dont have as much unless it was popular at the time.

This is a good mental exercise trying to remember all of this. There are some games whose names i've forgot. Like this early 90s sci-fi shooter i can't remember the name of and this one really fun robot fighting game, and others. Especially 80s games, most i've forgot about since I was a less than 10 years old.

Thx for allowing me to waste the final 30 minutes of my work today.

edit: on the drive home I remembered the following, started a whole new mental dump
Tropico 3 -installed
Elder Scrolls main series daggerfall - oblivion
Transport Tycoon Deluxe
Dawn of War 1,2
Homeworld 1,2
Vette - VERY early 90s racer
Rampage
Pool of Radience - shitty modern version
Rogue Squadron
Rainbow 6
Skynet
Thief
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Mechcommander 1/2
Dungeon Keeper 2
Lords of the Realm
AvP 1/2


Uggh this makes me think of how many games were released in the 90s compared to the 2000s. So much more in all genres. Now we only get massive saturation in action games. My list is endless, i wont come back to post more or else i'll be doing it for days.
 
Last edited:
Installed:

Steam games (141GB):

Alien Shooter 2 - Reloaded
Alien Shooter: Vengeance
Assassin's Creed
Ben There, Dan That!
Beyond Good and Evil
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Borderlands
Braid
Call of Duty: World at War
Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Dark Sector
Darkstar One
Dawn of War
Dawn of War: Winter Assault
Dawn of War: Dark Crusade
Day of Defeat: Source
Defense Grid: The Awakening
Droplitz
Eets
Far Cry
Geometry Wars
Gravitron 2
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
I-Fluid
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
Men of War
Multiwinia
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Peggle Deluxe
Peggle Extreme
Portal
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
Shadowgrounds
Shadowgrounds Survivor
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl
Street Fighter IV
Team Fortress 2
Time Gentlemen, Please!
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Trials 2: Second Edition
Universe at War: Earth Assault
Unreal Tournament
Unreal Tournament 3
World of Goo
X-COM: Apocalypse
X-COM: Enforcer
X-COM: Interceptor
X-COM: Terror from the Deep
X-COM: UFO Defense
Zeno Clash

Non-Steam games:

Call of Juarez
Chronicles of Riddick Assault on Dark Athena
Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars
Command & Conquer 3 Kane's Wrath
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3
Crysis
Dead Space
Demigod
Devil May Cry 4
Far Cry 2
FEAR
Freelancer
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Impossible Creatures
Mr. Robot
Neverwinter Nights 2
Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir
Painkiller
Return of the Incredible Machine: Contraptions
Serious Sam: The First Encounter
STALKER: Clear Sky
Supreme Commander
The Even More Incredible Machine
The Incredible Machine 3
The Incredible Machine: Even More Contraptions
Titan Quest
Titan Quest: Immortal Throne
Unreal Tournament 2004

Uninstalled:

Steam games:

Counter-Strike
Day of Defeat
Deathmatch Classic
Half-Life
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Opposing Force
Ricochet
Team Fortress Classic

Non-Steam games (just the ones that I can see on my shelf, there are plenty more):

Aquanox
Command & Conquer: Red Alert
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 (installed on my laptop at the moment)
No One Lives Forever
Sacrifice
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
World in Conflict
 
Last edited:
PC games piracy is ILLEGAL.:D

[*IMG]http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo120/michael211/games2.jpg?t=1256687661[/IMG][*IMG]http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo120/michael211/games1.jpg?t=1256687758[/IMG]
[*IMG]http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo120/michael211/P1010136.jpg?t=1256687817[/IMG][*IMG]http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo120/michael211/P1010131.jpg?t=1256687859[/IMG]
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970285643/games

Better than taking them off shipping trucks! :p Joking, joking... nice collection :D.
 
Awesome Mike211.
That is the reason I like buying instead of downloading (from steam or other I mean). I like keeping the boxes. lol
Still, I am not saying how many just in case my wife sees this thread LOL
 
I'll keep that in mind regarding System Shock. Thanks.

Also, it's cool that your buddy did some effects in Dungeon Siege J3RK. Help me out here, but regarding online play... what was the "vast" "blank" desert area, where one would trudge through forever?

Not sure about that part. The Pit of Despair was somewhat like that though. Almost completely black, puzzle-map, but since you can't see very far, you can't really see the corners, so you get lost, and go in circles a lot.

I remember a few desert parts, but I'm not sure which one that was.
 
81 games on my main gaming rig.

248gb total (although some may be installed on c: that I wont bother tracking down).

I am also not going to list all of them, as my hands would get tired of typing.
:D
 
Non Steam Installed-
World of Warcraft
Battlefield 2 and expansions
League of Legends
Fallout 3

Steam-
Orange box.
X-Com series
Left 4 Dead
Insurgency
 
On both partitions?

about 20

sims collection
cod4
codwaw
tf2
crysis
l4d
WoW
Flight Simulator

more i cant think of right now :p

OO plants vs zombies
 
Currently installed:
Bioshock
BF2
GTA3
GTA VC
HL2
HL2 Ep.1 & 2
NFS Shift
Portal
TF2
World in Conflict

Small list compared to most of you guys :eek:
 
Uninstalled:

Star Wars: X-Wing + Expansions (were there any?)
Star Wars: Tie Fighter + Expansions
Star Wars: Alliance
Star Wars: KOTOR I
Star Wars: KOTOR II
Star Wars: Jedi Knights Academy
Privateer I
Privateer II
Wing Commander I
Wing Commander II
Wing Commander III
X: Beyond the Frontier
X2: The Threat
X3: Reunion
Civilization I
Civilization II
Civilization III
Ceasar I
Ceasar II
Rise of Nations
Age of Mythology
Galactic Civilization I
Half Life I
Half Life II
Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines
Doom III
Hexen
Unreal
Halo I
Morrowind
Majesty
Master of Magic
Freelancer
Crysis
Fallout II
Hegemonia
Pax Imperia 2


Installed Games:

Fallout 3
Galactic Civ 2
Crysis: Warhead
 
Back
Top