Hot deals for folders

I'm actually very tempted to pop in there today. I have to be in the area anyway and I do have that other rig that needs some GPUs :D :D

You can now get 10% cashback for Newegg orders through Bing.
http://bit.ly/19OKUK

It used to just be 3%, so this might be a limited-time promotion.

wow! That link really works!

I just bought some cool newegg stuff and saved $38!

and today I saved another $23! Thanks for the link! It is still active 9/1/2009.

Last edited:
woot, just jumped on that newegg bing so I got a new one of those crazy WRT54gl or whatever's, the router's you can run linux on, my bro has one and convinced me to buy it so now I can sell my old router to a friend and almost break even!!

damn, tried to grab another thing on that 10% newegg, its done now, back to 3%
BUT, if you click the link to the right (TigerDirect) they are having a 15% cashback, and they just started labor day sales...

GX2's all gone.. Still has 2 98gt's for 60 shipped, not bad price
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

GX2 for 160 for folders In The DC FS/FT

Help...
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

mines 15$ lower than that :( nobody wants it lol

I'll leave it up for sale, but since I'm kinda hurting for money I'll have to sell if someone wants it

believe me tho, I'd love to contribute to your [H] 'ness kanakis, its been fun watching you goble up 1700 or so dollars of folding gear lol, can't wait to see your numbers you post, youll jump ranks like CRAZY for the first month or 2

id buy it if I had already spent $1500 on the Horde in the last 2 days.

Looking forward to seeing all this recently purchased hardware come online. We definitely need it.

FYI for people following that last link

1) dont forget Bing! (/personal rant over lol)
2) If you read the reviews, some one says that the CPU in that combo is not supported by that mobo. He says that with a bios update it will work, but on the one he got the bios was too old

Just keep that in mind folks, but still a good deal, real low wattage there

If you read the reviews, some one says that the CPU in that combo is not supported by that mobo. He says that with a bios update it will work, but on the one he got the bios was too old

newegg said:
I am using a GA-MA785GM-US2H for testing, which came with bios F2 installed. F2 will not work with the 140CPU (wont even boot to bios to fix).

And this is a Biostar board.

Never had an issue with biostar boards. My main rig is running one now.

I have 3 biostars now and all running great. I was mentioning that the issue was with a gigabyte board, not the biostar board.

Too bad I've sworn off newegg... That be a nice bit for a HTPC or the like.

Back