Hot deals for folders

Damn, another Fry's in-store only. I wonder if a law-suit would work out for those of us not even remotely close to a Fry's location. This has to be some type of discrimination, right? :D </sarcasm>

I live near one. Dunno, think we could set something up?
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Roseville is oos on that deal.
I just went there to check it.

They have really good deals at times, I managed to pickup some ddr2 6400 4 gb sticks for just 55usd each - before the mir.

Roseville is oos on that deal.
I just went there to check it.

They have really good deals at times, I managed to pickup some ddr2 6400 4 gb sticks for just 55usd each - before the mir.

Thanks for checking it out.
Too bad they don't have (much) stock for their promotions

This is a steal.
Crap, that would probably be good for the P4's I have kicking around. Throw a nice GPU in the slot and let it fold on. Looking at the specs, it supports all the Kentsfields and Yorkfields as well. Neat.

Dell still has their new PowerEdge T110 servers on sale for $338 off. I have one configured in my cart with an X3440 CPU (2.53 GHz Quad with HT), 2GB of RAM, 1 x 160GB Hard Drive, and an Optical for $444 delivered. These servers also have a free PCIE x16 slot that runs at 8x (perfectly fine for folding). This is a very tempting boxen as the CPU alone sells new for $230 currently on 'Egg. Thinking of pulling the trigger on Tuesday.

Dell still has their new PowerEdge T110 servers on sale for $338 off. I have one configured in my cart with an X3440 CPU (2.53 GHz Quad with HT), 2GB of RAM, 1 x 160GB Hard Drive, and an Optical for $444 delivered. These servers also have a free PCIE x16 slot that runs at 8x (perfectly fine for folding). This is a very tempting boxen as the CPU alone sells new for $230 currently on 'Egg. Thinking of pulling the trigger on Tuesday.

Kill off the HDD and it drops to $330 before shipping.

Kill off the HDD and it drops to $330 before shipping.
I did but I upgraded to the X3440 CPU for the same price. It comes with two hard drives so I reduced it to one and you can't order it with 0 hard drives. The X3440 is a better CPU because it has HT and the X3430 doesn't.

Pulled the trigger myself on a Dell system, for a Precision T3400..... Q9550, 8GB, 2x FireGL V3000.... its already done 2K points just on the GPU side today, and im only running one GPU client, keeping the other as dedicated for work...... its nice! :)

Now, Now, this is a good deals thread...

not a overpowered comp thread :eek:

mow much did that cost?

haha, did that too Kendrak. :)

Anyway, it ran $3500, but I got 2 x 24" with it when I got it.

I hate paying shipping...I see that this gpu doen't vent air out of the case. How hot do these GSO's run when cruncing?

Not sure about this Asus model, but I know that I had an AC S1 on my XFX Alpha Dog without a fan and I never had any problems. Always seemed cool. Don't remember exact temp numbers though.

Thread Tools-->Subscribe-->instant notification by email-->add subscription.

Then use push meathods for mobile device email

Back