Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

Tormond said:
9000 WU completed, Finally broke a 5K per day average, just added another Core Duo Mac Mini (Workin on a stack of these :) ) Should break #35 on the team in the next week.. A Long row I have sowed but the row is getting shorter. How I long for teh days when I could jump 100 places a day on the team roster :)

You can have those days again. Just start folding with a new name. :D

[BRO]Alaskan said:
You can have those days again. Just start folding with a new name. :D
..yeah

Just start using the name "ThreeDee" ..and then you'll be golden ;)

[F]old|[H]ard

Tormond said:
9000 WU completed, Finally broke a 5K per day average, just added another Core Duo Mac Mini (Workin on a stack of these :) ) Should break #35 on the team in the next week.. A Long row I have sowed but the row is getting shorter. How I long for teh days when I could jump 100 places a day on the team roster :)

Congratulations!

5K per day rocks!

I'd like 1k per day!

:cool: WOOHOOO!!! I'm in the top 100!!! :cool:

edit: and this is post 2048 - another geeky milestone :D

r00k said:
:cool: WOOHOOO!!! I'm in the top 100!!! :cool:

edit: and this is post 2048 - another geeky milestone :D
But your PPD has dropped to 1/3 of what it was 30days ago. Get your A$$ out there and BORG.

[BRO]Alaskan said:
But your PPD has dropped to 1/3 of what it was 30days ago. Get your A$$ out there and BORG.

it's under investigation..

haha oops. THIS is post 2048, not the previously stated one. huh, what was i thinking?

Anticipate 700k today (?)

I'm getting close to the top 1,000 [H]ard Horde :D 1011 at the moment. This is my first post in this forum?! :rolleyes:

Should have hit 100k by tues evening, check out my daily production graph.... can you tell when I got my Quad Core folding SMP units?

Here comes the Orange [H]

Based off current production, exactly 33 days from now, i will have 999,995 points :cool:

A Minor Achievement, but I hit 100 work units yesterday. :) Now if I could just figure out why my production is down so much from last month......

Broke 700,000 and made it to spot 100 for team 33 ... yay me :)
Looking at the top 100, it's quite an honor to be among them... have a ways to go before i hit the "million" mark, but we'll get there!

Looking at the top 100, it's quite an honor to be among them... have a ways to go before i hit the "million" mark, but we'll get there!

I certainly agree. It's an honor to have you join, quite an accomplishment. Congratulations!

Back