Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

nice work!

...your scheduled to pass me 231.2 days from now .. :(

I must ...borg ... more ... computers ...must ..borg ..

If only I could figure out how to run F@H on my X360 now ..darn , I should've gotten a PS3

Well after my performance actually completly tanking yesterday for no particular reason (from a 5K+ per day average to 784 points :confused: ) I finally moved up to spot 34 on the team and 1.7 Million

I'm in the NSZ

Placed 220th in World & 20th in [H]orde.
Clocking in 7k PpD from 8 boxen.

Luck .............. :D

Woot - #1000 for the [H]orde !! Finally will get into the top 1000. Took about 3 months. Moved real fast up the ranking until about 2000 then it started moving a lot slower. Getting into the top 100 will take roughly three more years. :eek: Guess I need to borg some more boxes to move with any speed in the top 1000. :cool:

1000th.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations! :)

As you climb the ranks, it gets more and more difficult.
I've been at my current spot for a long time, and I'm about
to be overtaken. Where is that PS3 client when I need it?

Borg more boxen and fold!

I Just broke 500,000 points and got into the top 150 for the [H]ord

on a lessor note I also got Gawd on the forum

10,000 WU done :) And I jumped 2 places this week on the team. Been a LONG time since that has happened :)

3743 points in one day!! Holy crap these SMP units have put me back into the game!

My eyes are on transpo and Mayhem33 to be passed by the end of the year. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!:D :D

^No kidding, I just got second to FLECOM for the last update, think I dropped 2 of the huge SMP's and a normal ~300pt'er (10pm 02-10)

10,000 point day for the first time ever in my folding career. Hoping I can keep this up for the long haul!

Woot - #1000 for the [H]orde !! Finally will get into the top 1000. Took about 3 months. Moved real fast up the ranking until about 2000 then it started moving a lot slower. Getting into the top 100 will take roughly three more years. :eek: Guess I need to borg some more boxes to move with any speed in the top 1000. :cool:

1000th.jpg

I've taken your position at #1000. :D

just about a year left till i hit top 100 ranking!!!

i also finally passed the 666 ranking without any boxen bursting into flames... that i know of.

Stanford says I've broken 1,000,000 ... So I finally got my red [H] !!!!! Does this mean I'm a points whore ? (See Nathaniel Hawthorne or Demi Moore movie for literary refs :eek: )

Back