Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

25,000 and counting! Man, I want my Opteron back on my username for a good 300+ ppd. :(

Full Folding Ahead!

yeah yeah yeah.... you coulda left that last part out...... bastard ;)

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

SpoogeMonkey said:
150,000 :D
The first 80,000 only took a little over 2 yrs.....the other 70,000 I did in 5 months :cool:

That's good work. I am at 177,000 ish right now. You will probably catch me soon at that pace. :eek:

Also, referring to your location. Please tell my mom that I expect her home for thanksgiving. :p

Shmuckety said:
Also, referring to your location. Please tell my mom that I expect her home for thanksgiving. :p

Don't worry...I got her makin' some pies.

Team milestone.....Back over 8,100 active cpus :cool:

Just hit 50k points here as well :)

Might try adding another boxen (4th one) sometime this week in my friend's server closet.

500+ WU's
100,000+ points

Top 350 in [H]orde
Top 6000 overall

After all of my [H]ard work I have made it to taop 200 in the [H]orde!!!!!!! :D :cool:

Yay...I got mail yay! :eek:

Broke 250K and sitting more comfortably in the top 150 (137 right now, for a while I was bouncing in and out of it). And I haven't even gotten my new Opty 165 folding yet!

ElektronikSeraph said:
Broke 250K and sitting more comfortably in the top 150 (137 right now, for a while I was bouncing in and out of it). And I haven't even gotten my new Opty 165 folding yet!

You better get that Opty going as I'm coming up and not too far from 250k myself. :D

Just thought everyone should know that we have a new High King (atleast temporarily).

Averaging 11,177 PPD

not really a milestone, esp. compared to ya'll... but I finally got in the 5000 [H]orde members on the stanford site... :) #4552

unhappy_mage said:
Another 7 days, another 50k points. 200k points, 1149 WU, 166th on team, 2783 in the world. :D :D

Well it took a little longer for 250k but here I am (a few days late :rolleyes: ) 1448 WU, 143rd on the team, 2343 in the world!

Oooh look at me, Haven't been very active but keeping my clients up, haven't checked stats or anything and figured I'd look...

I went over 100,000 Points and over 600 WU's :) Cool

FLECOM said:
passed 4mil :D

Congrats. And continue to kick all our assess in here. Well, except for the couple that can give you a run for your money in PPD. :)

Back