Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

70k and 533WUs

And my opty hasn't even been folding for the past 2 weeks...but that's changing soon.

Been on it for a month... broke the 10,000 cherry in the wee hours of the night! Can I get a woot!
Going to cranking out a spanking new 3G Celeron this weekend.

Fold forward

I feel like such a n00bie. Broke 500 points last night. Be at about 1k by the end of the week or sooner. Getting a 3rd rig running by tomorrow. To bad I'm only folding at 1000mHz, 500mHz, and 800mHz. =D

DeadlyAura said:
I feel like such a n00bie. Broke 500 points last night. Be at about 1k by the end of the week or sooner. Getting a 3rd rig running by tomorrow. To bad I'm only folding at 1000mHz, 500mHz, and 800mHz. =D

As much as possible man :)

Been a week and 2 days and I've broken 15K points. Total of 43 boxen reporting at the moment, but that should rise. Will be adding 5 more boxen today. And I broke into the top 10% project-wide.

I passed 750K the other day, and moved into 49th on the team. It won't be long now when I hit the 7 digit mark. :D

got 300k same month as i started, but a little while after my year mark... best that I could do with what i have though :D

I'm at 137K since July of last year and I had a 3,100 pt day about 8 days ago... Pretty happy about that.

First 2000 point day! My borging spree has been paying off. also nearing 50,000 total soon.

Despite an almost constant stream of 7xx timeless gromacs....

80k is mine, and my P3's are now just coming back online.

6000 after the update sometime today :D and my A64 has a 600 Pointer, and my dads comptuer has a 239 pointer, and my PIII is crunching a 49 pointer...haha oh well.

yah, i also broke 6000 like last week. man, celerons fold very, very well. :)

my dothan is now folding 24/7 @ 100%. :cool:

10,000 here we come!

Woo Woo - The MartinClan broke 100,000 pts today. The family that folds together, stays together.

Peace,
Tim

Top 200!!!

Only downside is I'm at the very bottom of the first page now. I kinda liked being in the no-scroll-zone of the 2nd page :D

Newbie Challange! I have a train of borg'd boxen helping me along.

Started Jan1 @ 0 points, and broke 50k this weekend! Trying to see how high I can push by end of month!!!
:D :D :D :D

Chugga... chugga... WOOO WOOO!!!!

I am about one day out of being in the top 2k of folders.

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/individual_overtake.php?s=&u=104195

top2K.jpg

Back