H2O Reactor

a new buildup on the top...

comp01.jpg

comp02.jpg

comp03.jpg

comp04.jpg

comp05.jpg

comp06.jpg

the thing on the right ist the water pump, and on the left is the air pump (don't kown if i'll integrate it)

this saturday i've got lot of things done...

- got the monitor for the project (BenQ 992 FP)
- cut the hole for the hd-fan
- mounted the hd-fan
- painted the hd-mounting frame and the radiator
- mounted the back bezel

next to do...

- front bezel
- dvd drive
- mounting for the graphic card

hi there...

i was offline for a week, cause i had to renovate my grandma's house. she's now livin in a retirement home, and i'll move into her house...

there i'll have my own workshop :D
hope i can move in this week...

here two pics for now

temp01.jpg

temp02.jpg

I that know its a manifold, but why would you need one in your loop?Im always on the lookout for cool stuf fto add to my pc and would like one of those if its gonna improve cooling or even if it just looks good :)

cool, may have to include one in my loop, been toying with the idea of adding in a TEC cooled res to my loop which has two Inovatec Fass-O-Matics installed as my dual 6800 ultras are heating up the loop too much, have no omre room for a seperate loops and a couple of TECS laying about. Anyone know if a tagan 480 watt psu will power a couple of 172 watt TECS? got one of those spare

skunkmunkey said:
cool, may have to include one in my loop, been toying with the idea of adding in a TEC cooled res to my loop which has two Inovatec Fass-O-Matics installed as my dual 6800 ultras are heating up the loop too much, have no omre room for a seperate loops and a couple of TECS laying about. Anyone know if a tagan 480 watt psu will power a couple of 172 watt TECS? got one of those spare

nope >_< no where near enough power to go around including the 6800 ultras and the CPU... unless youve got like 100A on the 12v lmao

just grap a seperate powersupply from radishack or w/e

and looking good still :D

Cheers but what I meant was, would the tagan psu be ok to power the TECs on its own? I already have a 520 watt psu which takes care of my system but have the tagan laying around. I bought the TECS for a project that never got started and wanna use em but dont fancy buying a dedicated PSU for them. Sorry to take over this thread with noob questions. Looking forward to next update though!

not entirely sure, its a tagan 480-U01, was one of the best when i bought it. Just dont wann fry anything trying it out

@top nurse
don't know...some no name seonsors...

yeah, yesterday i've got the caps for the tubes...now they look like reservoirs :D

deckel03.jpg

deckel04.jpg

melloman said:
@top nurse
don't know...some no name seonsors...

yeah, yesterday i've got the caps for the tubes...now they look like reservoirs :D

http://www.melloman.li/h2o/deckel03.jpg[img]

[/QUOTE]

I could make those EZ. I would just need the tubing. :(

:eek: just a bit of fun :)

IMG_8950.jpg

i really love this proggy :) that shot of the res is beutifull., good luck finding a glue :)

not sure, i think i remember the stuff being easy to work with, but how about the stuff they use to seal the edges of fish tanks?

jonathonball said:
not sure, i think i remember the stuff being easy to work with, but how about the stuff they use to seal the edges of fish tanks?

i was gonna say that i thought it was just silicone sealant... but after doing a google on it it turns out there is a specific type of sealant just for fist tanks... go figure... thought im shure eather would work... on that note when i built my plexy case it had a res built into the bottom, and i used e3000 more like a silicone glue vs just a caulk (i couldnt get plexi glue on the island) and i acctually used e3000 to hold all parts of the case together... the glue turned out to be stronger than the plexy, however it is worth noteing that it requires air flow to cure, it wouldnt set up in the res untill i cut holes to the filler port and blew air thoguht it every few days....

thore

um... in your picture you have 4 tubes rather than 3 tubes in the sketch... i dont like the 4 tubes.... looks better in the sketch. Also the bevel around the LCD is too thick... maybe you should use plexy glass to mount the lcd! that would be sick!

it's NOT my picture...it isn't a picture of my work...
read...think...and then answer...

Back