H2O Reactor

melloman

Limp Gawd
k, here's my new project, after the skyscraper...

h20r_logo_small.jpg

main features...

- handy
- quiet
- and some performance

casemod.jpg

hardware...

Mainboard...ASUS A8N-E mATX
CPU...AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Venice
Harddisc...Samsung 160gb S-ATA
Graphic card...GeForce 6600 GT PCI-E

JL_Audio_User said:
More pictures please.

haven't got any pics, this is just a predesign how it'll be...it's all in my mind :p
this or the next week i'll get the board and the graphic card, and then i'll draw some detailed sketches...

edit:

ok, here's my first sketch...

sketch.jpg

probably a 19" BenQ FP931...

no i haven't determined yet...

the computer will be about 24cm x 30cm x 20cm plus the monitor and the water tubes which will be about 50cm long...

didn't find a better name...took it from a dictionary, cause i normaly speak german... :D

Yeah..."stream of liquid" is probably not the best choice in English. It implies urine, and is sorta redundant aside from that.

In Amerika at least, euphisims are pretty rampant because of our tight-ass phase (that we haven't completely grown out of yet).

I think the name is fine. Anyway if it ends up like the first picture everyone is gonna call it "Badass" anyway. So get to buildin' and dont worry bout the name.

Gantry.

those water tubes look like something from the Apollo program.

Hell, call it The Apollo Program.

how about LCC as deflection of LCD

Liquid Crystal Computer ?
or
Liquid Crystal Mod ?

"HO2 Reactor" or, a german name that is easy to "miss-pronounce" could be very cool.

Wow, that could be a freaking awesome mod.. deifnitly will keep an eye on this one.

melloman said:
k, here's my new project, after the skyscraper...

hardware...

Mainboard...ASUS A8N-E mATX

Where are you finding a mATX version of the Asus A8N-E? Link please.

Thanks for the link Melloman. It is the FM version. Now to see if I can find it in the US.
<edit>found</edit> (Asus needs to update their website though. The A8NE-FM does not show up even under global search.)

I agree it would look incredible if you can pull it off.. but IMO It's not cool to take credit for a pic or design you didnt come up with, since you stated in this thread that it's not your pic..

should i've take the picture and make my own plans with it ?
the picture is just from a website template...it was never the designers plan to realise it...

it would be awesome if you could make the monitor slide up and down on those tubes. Seriously i like that design. Is it gonna be Mac white?

melloman said:
probably a 19" BenQ FP931...

no i haven't determined yet...

the computer will be about 24cm x 30cm x 20cm plus the monitor and the water tubes which will be about 50cm long...

you could base it on the chassis of one of those anglepoise apples :D

As Paris Hilton would say...That's Hot :cool:

If it looks anything close to that cool when u'r done it will be bad-ass

Back