H2O Reactor

Looks great :)
There are two 'iron things' on which the TFT screen can rely on one side, how about the other side. I think it's a little bit weaker on the other side.

(i'm dutch and my english isn't very good :p)

as was said.. the bong theroy is a good one but wont work unless the tops are open, and there are way's to get around it not being perpendicular to a level surface,

possible theroy:

what you could do, would be to drill out the back of the plexi tube, and line water jets up the entire inside of the tube, and use a larger pvc tube to hide the plumbing... the trouble would be that the top window would be mostly useless but if you maed the window the entire length (or mostly) of the tube it could easly be used to moniter water level,

haveing 3 tubes may give you enought droplet scatter within the tube to not need fans like you would with a tradition bong cooler

and i would keep the rad and fan as a backup system for when the towers cant cut it under heavyer loads (and have the fan hooked up to a controller of your choise) and it can act as a passive heatsink in the mean time..

thore

i'll get all the aluminium parts like the framework in July, because the one who makes 'em goes on holiday for 2 weeks. after that he'll come to me to get the exact measurements...

the computer itself currently runs @ 2Ghz

does anybody know ho to fix the PCI ?
default clock is 33 but currently it runs with 36...

some new pics from my 3D program, cause i have to wait, til i get the aluminium parts...

sketch_21.jpg

render_21.jpg

melloman said:
i'll get all the aluminium parts like the framework in July, because the one who makes 'em goes on holiday for 2 weeks. after that he'll come to me to get the exact measurements...

the computer itself currently runs @ 2Ghz

does anybody know ho to fix the PCI ?
default clock is 33 but currently it runs with 36...
that depends on the motherboard you're using... there should be an option somewhere in bios to set the PCI bus speed. that should be set to either 'locked' or '33mhz' or something like that.

yesterday i killed my a8ne-fm...
but today i've ordered a new msi rs480m2-il

the other problem...i didn't hear something from the guy who should make the framework...
the next 2 weeks i'll be on holyday, but then i'll go on...

here some new pics...it's an ir reciever...

ir01.jpg

ir02.jpg

ir03.jpg

ir04.jpg

ir05.jpg

i can no wait to see this done

What program are you using for the images you are making ?

D they have Cinema 4D for PC or only MAC ? the interface looks alot like 3d studio max.

got some little problems...

killed my asus a8ne-fm, but my new msi matx board will come in about 2 weeks...

they guy who should mill some aluminium parts for me doesn't answer the phone...
i'll make the framework by myself with aluminium profiles and plexiglass...

as water manifold i'll use this one instead of a selfmade...
plugcoolmehrfachverteilerpvc.jpg

and the last problem are the sealing caps of the water reservoirs, but i'll find a solution...
this evening i'll maybe begin with the groundplate and the psu's...

this is going to be pimp. requesting more pictures of differnt angles of the first design you posted.

ok, msi cuoldn't deliver the new mainboard, so i've ordered a Gigabyte Gak8nmf-9...
hope it'll come this week, so that i can finally start modding !

Everfalling said:
this is going to be pimp. requesting more pictures of differnt angles of the first design you posted.

He didn't make the design, if you didn't catch that. So he can't just render different angles without re-drawing it. Looks good though and It'll be a great looking case if he can make it well. Good luck with it.

i hope it's just the mainboard which is destroyed and not the cpu or the graphic card...

I was thinking.. I know you already have the PVC for the tubes.. but did you consider using aluminum tubes (painted white)?
It could help lower the water temperature, but if you get the wrong kind of tube it would make the computer very heavy. I was thinking of Aluminum baseball bats, they are very light and they have a rounded end..

ok, got the confirmation of receipt of payment...hope that they send the mainboard as quick as the got the money :D

melloman said:
some new pics from my 3D program, cause i have to wait, til i get the aluminium parts...

sketch_21.jpg

render_21.jpg
that design looks sweet. if you dont finish this project i just might have to steal that design from you ;) :p :D

yeah, today i've got the new mainboard...now i just have to get back my graphic card, wich i lent to a friend...

mainboard.jpg

ok, yesterday i've soldered the wiring of the built-in speakers, and tested 'em with my mp3 player, and they worked great...

they run on 12V from the PSU...

i'll make some pics this evening :)

here some new pics...

the part on the ground plate...

h2o_0901.jpg

h2o_0902.jpg

the part over the mainboard...the plate will be mounted on the psu's...

h2o_0903.jpg

h2o_0904.jpg

looks super sweet. have u decided on a paint scheme? or are u gonna paint like the 1st post pic?

yesterday i've made the mounting for the psu's, to mount them on the ground plate...

psu_01.jpg

psu_02.jpg

psu_03.jpg

2 PSU!!! excellent idea!!

What are you connecting to each one? How many Watts does each one have?

ShockTech said:
I sure hope those speakers dont magnify the hdd :confused:

... a: there is a big magnet inside the hardrive to begin with... thoughs will do little to it....
... b:... and this is a biggy... there shielded

Ozone77 said:
How many Watts does each one have?

ill take a stab at it... im guessing there about 250w a piece... could be less, but it would be about right for what hes planing on running

thore

Back